Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Shocking As Man Killed His Son Because Of Ordinary Fish - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking As Man Killed His Son Because Of Ordinary Fish (288 Views)

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife / Photos Of The Cameroonian Who Killed His 3 Kids, Once Invited Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As Man Killed His Son Because Of Ordinary Fish by meekyhandsome(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2021
One Saviour Aniefok is reportedly on the run after he allegedly beat his seven-year-old son, Nathaniel, to death over a piece fish.

It was gathered that the incident took place at the suspect’s residence in the Shangisha area of Magodo Phase 2, Lagos State.

Aniefok allegedly tortured the boy on the allegation that he stole a piece of fish belonging to one of his customers.

Complete story below
https://tori4africa.com/man-beats-his-son-to-death-in-lagos-over-piece-of-fish/

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Someone Contemplating Suicide / ESN Killed Dora Husband And Drive In Anambra / Breaking: Bandits Break Into Oyo Prison, Set Prisoners Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.