Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) (33254 Views)

FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 / Paystack Recruitment Exercise 2018, Lets Connect Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Cousin9999: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2021
StephenBB:
Another opportunity to japa.

To a west asian toilet? They can do better.
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2021
I tot some mumu people here said all muslim dominated country is backward, why are they now queuing to Japa go muslim country?

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Omodua(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2021
strangest:
NDA millitary barracks raided by bandits and you think anyone still wants to stay here?
Don't blame the Bandits. Blame the soldiers themselves. Why the delay in taking over the government and free themselves?
No pity bro.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by sulaak(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Cr7772:
Nigeria has never had it this bad. That vegetable in Aso rock doesn't give a damn, why would he? It doesn't concern him cos he jets off to London to see white doctors whenever his body system becomes weak.

Buhari is the greatest mistake to ever befall this our beautiful and naturally blessed country, his fulani emboldened terrorists aka Bandits are having a field day now and becoming bolder with each passing day , they even attacked a whole NDA yesterday but u won't see that idiot we call president condemning the act or threatening to deal with them in the language they understand, the senile and demented Daura villain is more interested in MNK and Igboho; the two strong men opposing the fulanization agenda.

Dear GEJ, biko we are sorry for 2015 nwanne, they used boko haram to set up your government, they sabotaged you with various bombings, they called u weak and clueless, we fell for the deceit but I guess everyone's eyes and brain has been resetted now except some selfish imbecilessss like the vulture seller ready to sell their mama for some cheap BMC salary, someone remind these clowns that while they are paid 30k to defend foolishness, Buhari's jobless son gifted his wedding guests the latest iPhone, customized one at that o. Let's help them think since they have refused to use their brain.

If you are a southern still defending this brainless, silly and idiotic government, then may God, Allah, amadioha or whatever you worship run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria. Amen.

You are apologising to that coward and crook GEJ, the last time I heard GEJ was eating jollof rice at Buhari's son wedding or running errands for Buhari in Mali.

We have Buhari because of GEJ incompetence.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
I see alot of Nigerian doctors japa-ing cheesy
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Nukilia: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
CSTRR:
This is even a greater threat to national security than all the social media in Nigeria.

But ofcourse, you don't expect a clown like Lai Muhammed and their fellow idiots to recognize that.

Aboki does not understand what is called national security
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Jerryherd: 9:05am On Aug 25, 2021
CSTRR:
You cannot go as a foreign govt to America and Carry out mass poaching of their doctors especially in this covid times.

FBI will arrest all those foreign collaborators and lock them up for theat to national security.

And the US will recall their ambassador from that country and give them a Stern warning.

Well I don't know about Saudi... But when I got my compulsory HPV vaccination in a Dubai Government medical centre... American doctors where everywhere including nurses, even schools accross UAE deliberately scout for US English language teachers, they pay them more

Arabs are crazy and would spend anything to pouch who ever they want

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Trustedpronet: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2021
After government subsidized education foreigners will now come and ship them abroad just like that without any benefit coming to our country.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by pepetua(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2021
All I see are,
Our politicians don't like receiving medical care here in Nigeria but prefer abroad not because of we don't have qualify medical personnel but due to the reason best known to them ,so let our experience doctors go and wait for them there in abroad at least they will pay hire by then.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Omodua(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2021
SlyDev:
Hope our developers know developing Saudi Arabia is a crime and punishment is beheading.
So,you want them to stay behind because of fear of being beheaded for a lesser crime? See your life. You enjoy the rubbish being perpetrated by your Fulani leaders.
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by KangaIye: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2021
Lai Mohammed will soon ban the exportation of Doctors now.
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Lawalemi(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria is finished!
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by techWriter1: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2021
NDA millitary garrison searched by robbers and you know someone still does to keeping here?
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Lifebenzy: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
What you wrote doesn't add up
CSTRR:

SMh

Go and read what I wrote slowly.
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by emperordelis(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
As a Nigerian living in Nigeria,abeg try to stay healthy at all cost..Doctors are not happy these days,make person go carry vexation tear your lungs comot

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Omodua:
So,you want them to stay behind because of fear of being beheaded for a lesser crime? See your life. You enjoy the rubbish being perpetrated by your Fulani leaders.
cheesy go and develop it then
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Edyice: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Where Saudi Arabia are doing what they can for an experience doctors , Afghanistan are looking for nlpolicewoman to join their (AFGAN TERRORIST POLICE ) .
grin grin

Nlpolicewoman should be a good citizen of Afghanistan and carry your friends along pricemajestic krismas alimohammedibn and yarimo grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2021
If our leaders can't see the need to buckle up and do the needful only means they're heartless bastards feigning ignorance to the fact that this move is disastrous to not just the health sector but of grave socio-economic consequences. This country done really bajè.. who fit run make em run oo even if na Ghana sef. Just go where things work better.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Cr7772: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2021
sulaak:

You are apologising to that coward and crook GEJ, the last time I heard GEJ was eating jollof rice at Buhari's son wedding or running errands for Buhari in Mali.

We have Buhari because of GEJ incompetence.

My brother, our people say that half a loaf is better than none. Tell me:

How much was petrol under Jonathan? Do you realize that the price of an important commodity like petrol controls the prices of other commodities?

How much was a bag of rice under Jonathan?

How many farmers were slaughtered in their farms by fulani herdsmen under Jonathan?

What was dollar rate under Jonathan?

Did Jonathan Marginalize any region while he was in govt compared to what's happening now?

Was Kaduna and zamfara, the two Hotspot zones for kidnappers not peaceful under Jonathan?

Too many things to mention but I'm very busy right now. You would be lying to yourself if you claim life wasn't far better under Jonathan than it is now.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by DaRuud(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2021
This is unfortunate , When Most of our. Doctors don go Saudi Arabia , Dubai , USA , Canada , Germany , England , Scotland , France , UAE , Egypt , Japan , Australia , . . . Then our selfish politicians will still go out to these countries to treat themselves and their family on just simple headache

lalasticlala:
DOCTORS STRIKE! SAUDI ARABIA SHOPS FOR NIGERIAN DOCTORS, HOLDS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IN ABUJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5sD2a2Bz60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDJf5qDSWq0

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6709951/saudi-arabia-recruitment-nigerian-doctors
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by CSTRR: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Lifebenzy:
What you wrote doesn't add up
It did.

Read it again.
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Kaybenny(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Cr7772:
Nigeria has never had it this bad. That vegetable in Aso rock doesn't give a damn, why would he? It doesn't concern him cos he jets off to London to see white doctors whenever his body system becomes weak.

Buhari is the greatest mistake to ever befall this our beautiful and naturally blessed country, his fulani emboldened terrorists aka Bandits are having a field day now and becoming bolder with each passing day , they even attacked a whole NDA yesterday but u won't see that idiot we call president condemning the act or threatening to deal with them in the language they understand, the senile and demented Daura villain is more interested in MNK and Igboho; the two strong men opposing the fulanization agenda.

Dear GEJ, biko we are sorry for 2015 nwanne, they used boko haram to set up your government, they sabotaged you with various bombings, they called u weak and clueless, we fell for the deceit but I guess everyone's eyes and brain has been resetted now except some selfish imbecilessss like the vulture seller ready to sell their mama for some cheap BMC salary, someone remind these clowns that while they are paid 30k to defend foolishness, Buhari's jobless son gifted his wedding guests the latest iPhone, customized one at that o. Let's help them think since they have refused to use their brain.

If you are a southern still defending this brainless, silly and idiotic government, then may God, Allah, amadioha or whatever you worship run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria. Amen.

AMEN
AMEN
AMEN
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Brushstrokes20: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2021
What the darling daddy of brainless buffoons cannot destroy does not exist undecided

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST tragedy!
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Lovenorth: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Saudi the land of our lovely prophet
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by PAWG(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Imagine! What a shame
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=105155476]

By the time Dubai Medical City is fully completed, I doubt a single doctor would remain in Nigeria

Part of Post Crude Oil Economic diversification of Arab Gulf countries like UAE , Qatar and Saudi Arabia... Is creating a massive Medical Tourism industry

The funny part about this cunny smart Arabs, is that their expatriates like Doctors and Engineers stay in locations where they have access to everything Western including Alcohol and Nightclubs

✓Fat Salary
✓Free Accommodation
✓Libral laws as expats
Oh my God! May God help me to finish MBBS in due time. It is an opportunity that pushed me back to a medical school. No much hope living in this country.
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by guiddoti: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2021
Education collapsed
Health collapsed
Politics uphold
Crazy country.
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Norwichsailor(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
cocolacec:
Sabo doctors,you want to abandon your own people because of inadequacies in the health sector to treat and care for racist Arab idiots in Arabia.
I guess Nigerians have to rely on fresh graduates and quacks to treat them.
You're an idiot

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=PediakAuthor post=105155781]Brain drain... kiss

Omo!!! Why I no study medicine and surgery that year ooo E dey pain me...

on a japa mode. No late bro . I have a man of 66 years in my class. A pharmacist currently studying medicine and surgery. Medicine is gonna be my second degree by God's grace. This country is so horrible. A medical doctor collecting #150k a month. Money some guys spend in a night club at a stake...

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Babaken(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2021
After traveling abroad Nigeria politicians will also travel to the country that employ them for treatment nonsense.
Re: Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=Jerryherd post=105155841]

Read my second paragraph to get the full message...

Gulf countries like UAE, Saudi and Qatar are all aggressively hunting medical personnel to kick start Medical Tourism in their individual countries. You are right. One of my guy from EBSU ,a doctor just got an appointment in Saudi Arabia last year. They are massively taking Nigeria doctors because they knew they are well groomed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Miracle Job Without Connection / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.