Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

The Attack On Nigerian Defence Academy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Attack On Nigerian Defence Academy (149 Views)

The Memoir, Life And Time On Nigerian Waters Through The Eyes Of A Nurse. / My Experience In Nigerian Defence Academy Afsb And How I Killed Myself. / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Attack On Nigerian Defence Academy by VGSocial: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Unknown gunmen attacked the Nigerian Defence Academy, killed two officers, and abducted senior officers. Others sustained injuries.

Reports state that there have been sights of Boko Haram flags at the Afaka Forest close to NDA and Kaduna Airport. The latest report states that an abductee had been killed.

Amidst the heightened insecurity in Nigeria, a military breach is a cause for concern for the government and Nigerians. With the rising rate of insecurity in the country, how best can the government curb the menace?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/480926-just-in-bandits-attack-nda-kill-two-officers-abduct-senior-officer.html

(1) (Reply)

Nitrogen Generators - Independent Air Treatment Technology / Pipeline Vandalization In Pipeline Area / Buhari Mourns Legendary Music Artiste, Sir Victor Uwaifo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.