Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? (1805 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by OPTOSUN(m): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2021
In the case of AS wanted to marry AS. Does genotype has effect on such marriage since it's confirmed to be God's will?
Don't forget there is possibility they give birth to SS
Tell us the one you've witness
Your opinion is welcomed
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by fati2001(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2021
OPTOSUN:
In the case of AS wanted to marry AS. Does genotype has effect on such marriage since it's confirmed to be God's will?

Your opinion is welcomed

with what you wrote @bolded you still dy asked whether genotype dy effective..

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by LordIsaac(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2021
Such a will is lust driven bereft of common sense. The gift of God adds no sorrow. Whatever gift will make you, your spouse and the kids suffer, both bodily and financially, is not of God. And, God is not the author of confusion.

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by yomi007k(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2021
OPTOSUN:
Your opinion is welcomed

How did you confirm that it is God's will?
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Tipco: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2021
OPTOSUN:
Your opinion is welcomed

Only a man of God can truly answer this. Don't look for such answer amonsgt the heathen.
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by amnesty7: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2021
OPTOSUN:
Your opinion is welcomed
People who did it before without knowledge have an excuse, not you that want try now.

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
first and foremost, you need to understand what the will of God regarding marriage is otherwise you might end up making the wrong choice.

Now, when we as Christians say "will of God" it doesn't mean or refer to a particular individual whom you prolly took her name for prayers for confirmation or someone you "received" through your dreams. No!

The will of God refers to any true bornagain child of God. So as a Christian, you're only allowed to choose from the circle of the bornagain Christians, which is the only circle God approves of as his will.

Now, to your question. From the will of God ( circle of bornagain Christians), you are again advised to chose someone with a compatible genotype. In fact, compatibility in every aspect. So, if the one you have picked doesn't have a matching genotype, please by all means let go. Even the church will advise you to drop the idea, since there are so many other will of God with matching genotype to choose from.
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by DankemzI(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Don't try God, how can you doubt science?
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by JovialJune(f): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2021
God cannot confirm suffering of babies with SS, that is why he gave us freewill, as in use your head when making decisions, instead of using religion as a yardstick to do nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by OPTOSUN(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Now, when we as Christians say "will of God" it doesn't mean or refer to a particular individual whom you prolly took her name for prayers for confirmation or someone you "received" through your dreams. No!

The will of God refers to any true bornagain child of God. So as a Christian, you're only allowed to choose from the circle of the bornagain Christians, which is the only circle God approves of as his will.

Now, to your question. From the will of God ( circle of bornagain Christians), you are again advised to chose someone with a compatible genotype. In fact, compatibility in every aspect. So, if the one you have picked doesn't have a matching genotype, please by all means let go. Even the church will advise you to drop the idea, since there are so many other will of God with matching genotype to choose from.

[/quote]
What if in the case where God reveal to them strictly to marry each other? And other people also receive same revelation..........
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by OPTOSUN(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Mercychen:
first and foremost........

What if God reveal to them strictly to marry each other? And people also receive same revelation.........
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by OPTOSUN(m): 10:38am On Aug 25, 2021
DankemzI:
Don't try God, how can you doubt science?
Hmm....
Science don't obey to all things everytime.
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Uyi168: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2021
The same way we left our politics, economy and security into the hands of God..

Today, see how well we are faring.

Go ahead and pop those SS kids. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Uyi168: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2021
OPTOSUN:

What if God reveal to them strictly to marry each other? And people also receive same revelation.........
Shut up, no God reveals anything.

Fake revelations kill you there.

3 Likes

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2021
OPTOSUN:

What and how did God reveal it to them?
Is the revelation an authentic one? Or is it your emotions at play here?

Please explain. Did God come in a trance to tell you this? I wanna know.
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by buchi4action(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Don't tempt your lord thy God.
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
There’s nothing like God’s will in there. Don’t marry a carrier if you are a carrier. End of

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please stop. Stop this nonsense you’re about to do.

Don’t cause untold pain to the humans you’re about to create in the name of God’s will. I’m begging you

OPTOSUN:

OPTOSUN:

Hmm....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by dododawa1: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Did our forefathers did this nonsense AS SS Or AA test.
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by efficiencie(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
OPTOSUN:
Your opinion is welcomed

Those who know their God do exploits...if God commands it, the grace to action it will not be lacking...but that is if God really commands it. Today a man sees a lady with catastrophic ass and boobs and boom oga will declare he has heard vision from the LORD concerning the lady...

2 Likes

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by MufasaLion: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
OPTOSUN:
Your opinion is welcomed

Except your God or whatever you worship is dumb, deceitful, selfish and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by dahmie2013: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
If God confirms that both of you can get married despite the genotype challenge, you will not give have any children with sickle cell. Remember, God makes rich and adds no sorrow to it.

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Matheusmartin: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
dahmie2013:
If God confirms that both of you can get married despite the genotype challenge, you will not give have any children with sickle cell. Remember, God makes rich and adds no sorrow to it.
The kids that end up as SS and having other genitic disorders are probably made by Satan.

3 Likes

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
dododawa1:
No they didn’t. And the sickler kids died like crazy. Of course they called such kids ogbanje or mami water children.
There’s no excuse to repeat those mistakes now.

3 Likes

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nawa.
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Richy4(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2021
God is no longer in the business of finding wife for people since Adam blamed him.... ......." the woman whom you gave to me gave me the fruit and I ate..." grin grin

Now, his job is to endorse relationship..." he who finds a wife, finds good thing and obtains favor from the lord"... Take note on 'HE'

So if you are an AS and you find an AS, you can marry.... because you found her... You can marry for the purpose of marriage(union between two people)... but do not.. I repeat, do not procreate because it will end in tears...

God said I will be with you always, I will protect u and guide your footstep... that does not mean before u cross the express road, you won't look left, right and left again before crossing just because he promised to protect you...

In life we make lots of sacrifices... both of u can sacrifice having your own biological children and decide for an adoption if u were into each other so much that u can't let go... That's my opinion and where I stand as far as genotype is concern...

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by DonroxyII: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
OPTOSUN:
Your opinion is welcomed
The gift of God lies in your brain reasoning well and thinking straight.... The Gift of God lies in Science and ability to get delivered from Ignorance.......

I think this is what those that Brought Religion to Africa fails to tell Africans just to make them a zombie forever ............ Africans also fail to figure it all out by themselves because they are waiting for their master lords to tell them .....

Some are meant to be perpetually stup.id!!

Once your Brain is working optimally and can disect what is good from what is Bad .... That's the Gift of God .... if not, Devil is an opportunist .... !

There is no God's hands in whatever that causes evil and damages to another soul .... That's all Human controlled by Devil ..... !!

Love others as you love yourself !!

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by DonroxyII: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
OPTOSUN:

Hmm....
Science is just common sense dude .. you have been brainwashed.... you are a Christain BokoHaram !!

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by DonroxyII: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
dododawa1:
That's why you will be as stupid as your forefathers ... you are meant to be more wiser than them ....

The forefathers of Europeans used Horse as engine to power vehicles .... hope you have seen the kinda Engines their children nowadays are building .....

You ain't expected to be as stupid as your forefathers but to be better than them in brain !!

3 Likes

Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by dododawa1: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
DonroxyII:
That's why you will be as stupid as your forefathers ... you are meant to be more wiser than them ....

The forefathers of Europeans used Horse as engine to power vehicles .... hope you seenthe kinda Engines their children nowadays are building .....

You ain't expected to be as stupid as your forefathers but to be better than them in brain !!
I will follow the world of lord say, THANKS to your offended.
Re: Does Genotype Affect God's Will In Marriage? by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
OPTOSUN:
Your opinion is welcomed
What is this God's will and how do you confirm it? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Cure Dandruff. / Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work? / Pls Is This True Abt New Born Babies And Tetanus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.