Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,356 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

See The Most Protected President In Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Most Protected President In Africa (4307 Views)

Most Protected President: The World Of The Most Protected President / The Top 10 Most Protected President In Africa...no1 ...will Shock You. / Top 10 Most Protected President In Africa 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Protected President In Africa by diana158(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Here is a short video of the most protected person in Africa, let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

He is protected by heavily armed soldiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svvpW7m2_6c
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by diana158(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2021

1 Share

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Bigredmachine: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2021
And who will defend the common citizens... well he should note that this soldiers are also humans and at any point they can be killed
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by diana158(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Not Buhari
Bigredmachine:
Is it bubu
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Rikze: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2021
shocked

You created monsters now you are afraid to dine with them!

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by TarOrfeeek: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2021
These 10 year old AK-42's in the hands of lousy, poorly trained soldiers is what you call protected.

Give my 30 men, 30 Isreali Machine Guns and some C4 explosives.

One simple ambush. That man, his rag tag army will be dust.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by techwaya: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Even the army defending him cannot defend themselves undecided

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2021
What is the most protected here undecided
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by mymadam(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Actually, I find this to be very funny indeed grin

Jokes Section please undecided
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Mayng01(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2021
When the mercenaries are ready to take him out.. it costs them nothing , just brains

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Conrod: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Let one drone appear from nowhere and you see them scrambling for safety with their principal left exposed .
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by proxitaly: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bullshit! One well placed sniper will not need to shoot twice.
In the world of today, foot soldiers can barely protect anything. What should protect one is tech and intelligence.
Afterall in UAR soldiers of even high ranks are kidnapped from barracks and thieves/bandits can easily break into the presidential villa

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by DropsMic(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
One gunshot go disperse all

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by kindlyheart: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin adults that should be enjoying their own lifes are guarding someone. it seems weird to me

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by fykes(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Protected from an armed drone attack...if this is protection, he has a better chance sitting at home

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Kaybenny(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

These 10 year old AK-42's in the hands of lousy, poorly trained soldiers is what you call protected.

You know the drill
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by KillMNKnow(f): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

which one is Israeli machine guns grin

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by davillian(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
It doesn't stop a marksman from giving him a.hewd shot.....

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lol difference between Black and White leaders

Black leaders: Have 100 armed soldiers around them

White leaders: Have 3 men wearing suit and glasses

"Always allow your enemy to underestimate you"

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Kirkman: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

You are talking too much sef. All I just need is to launch one of these babies from a drone and he's toast. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by udomma1005(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
When time done, na one of the soldiers go overboard am cool
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by mytime24(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Only one drone don do d killing cheesy
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by FarahAideed: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nonsense ..just one small drone strike or short burst from GAU Avenger and the occupant of that car will be vaporised .. the entire airspace above him is loose
Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by FarahAideed: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kirkman:

You are talking too much sef. All I just need is to launch one of these babies from a drone and he's toast. grin

vaporised like that Iranian General that Trump killed

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Kirkman: 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
FarahAideed:

vaporised like that Iranian General that Trump killed
grin you are on point. Your brain is booting in core i7 and Ryzen mode. If one goes to attack these ones head. They will shoot someone into oblivion. It will be a fire for fire situation.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Protected President In Africa by Trumann: 1:10am On Aug 26, 2021
That is the President of Niger Republic.
His security details are obviously rookies. Even Yahoo boys in Lekki are better protected.
His convoy doesn't have a single high-powered signal jammer. They are not serious yet, this is merely a parade of local hunters.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Signed Nigeria Amalgamation Document In 1914 / 2023: Uprooting Corruption From The Judiciary / PMB: Government Will Do Its Best To Secure Release Of Remaining Abductees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.