Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

ICPC Recruitment Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICPC Recruitment Test Result (35796 Views)

500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / ICPC Recruitment Test / ICPC Recruitment Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by KingOKON: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
PaLiam:
Saw an old link, tried my luck and wrote the test

Everybody writing at my friend café gets nothing less than 21/25
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by cabbasa: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bro i dey your back ooo. How can you assist to get this kind score. what are questions asked sir
PaLiam:
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by guru90: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
I just write for someone now in my office...... Their Exams Email is just coming in bits by bits via applicants Email box

Hello SIFON,

Your test score on ICPC Recruitment is 13 / 25.

We shall communicate with you shortly on the next stage.

Regards!

The ICPC Team
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Mrlouis: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Henroo88:
I just wrote my test now now. See the results below. Am surprised to see such a score. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YOU NO GET GODFATHER, YOU FOLLOW OTHERS GO WRITE APTITUDE TEST.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by pearlyboo(f): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Shanid:
I DID NOT SEE ANY LINK OR EMAIL BUT I RECEIVED text...
same here. I Just did a thorough check and discovered it was sent since 3 weeks ago. So u might want to check ur mail from 1st August
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by pedi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
jully29:
I did not see my test score after I clicked submit but it bring back error report. Please help me.
They send it your email
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by leveljames(m): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babatindan:
I got 6/25
pls tell us the questions
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by leveljames(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
KingOKON:

Everybody writing at my friend café gets nothing less than 21/25
pls mine is tomorrow, pls share d questions with us here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by pedi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
DoxzeyBest:
Congrat bro, were u sent an otp code before accessing the test portal or u just log in with ur email only? pls share with us to enable us prepare pls.
And email will be sent you to , and a code you can use for the exam's,try and no the first tv stations in Nigeria, the name of deputy senate president,first political party, first civilian head of state, I did mine last three weeks score 13

2 Likes

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by pedi(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Henroo88:
I just wrote my test now now. See the results below. Am surprised to see such a score. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I score 13
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Henroo88(m): 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
You all are welcome to Nigeria. People with big mouth everywhere. God help and heal the land.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Shanid(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
pearlyboo:

Same here, pls did you go for the test
Nope
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by parkervero(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Henroo88:
Can above 30 apply to this ?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by jully29(f): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
pedi:

They send it your email
I did not see any test score.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
You know something bros

Mophasa:
Na people wey no write any test go get the job las las cool

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by pedi(m): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
jully29:

I did not see any test score.
Even in your spam box?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Clazzone(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
You have successfully disgraced your enemy.

But you should have scored more than 12
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by WATCHOVER(m): 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
AleAirHub:
After the lucky � one's has been appointed secretly already grin grin grin
I don't think so, too many eyes on EFCC.
ICPC been the senior sister of EFCC wants to restore it lost glory.

They would be transparent.

There will be good news for some us
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by opzy1234: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
stop talking like that... you will have the believe that you will be among
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Bngf: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Really
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by 042reports(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Babatindan:
I got 6/25

Shey I get my Score mate for here be that.

See our names for Final list Smiling.
Na grace be landlord

1 Like

Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by pearlyboo(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
akadri26:
Pls , are we going to use the same link sent to us on the 8th of this month or another link was sent after reschedule . Pls I quickly need an answer for this.....
same.
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by mapet: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Olodo plenty here
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by PaLiam: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
cabbasa:
Bro i dey your back ooo. How can you assist to get this kind score. what are questions asked sir

The questions is based on general paper, mathematics and some psychological evaluation like:

In law, trespass can be: the criminal act of going into somebody else's land or property without permission of the owner or lessee; it is also a civil law tort that may be a valid cause of action to seek judicial relief and possibly damages through a lawsuit. In some jurisdictions trespassing is an offence or misdemeanour covered by a criminal code. In other jurisdictions, it is not considered a crime or penal in nature, property is protected from trespass under civil law and privacy acts. In England and Wales, despite the prevalence of notices asserting that "trespassers will be prosecuted", unless the trespass is aggravated in some way, it will only be a civil wrong. Although criminal and civil trespass laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, most have the following facets in common: Property owners and their agents (for example, security guards) may
only use reasonable force to protect their property. For example, setting booby traps on a property to hurt trespassers or shooting at trespassers are usually strictly forbidden except in extreme circumstances. Not all persons seeking access to property are trespassers. The law recognizes the rights of persons given express permission to be on the property ("licensees"wink and persons who have a legal right to be on the property ("invitees"wink not to be treated as trespassers. For example, a meter reader on the property to read the meter is an invitee, as would be a travelling salesperson, or a police officer seeking to execute a warrant.

Modified: no stress yourself, just have good network. Use good browser and do copy and paste. Meanwhile don't refresh the test page or you lose everything.

Cheerio
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Akhee: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Henroo88:
Abeg Na which kind questions dem ask una. Na about wetin. Current affairs or wetin?
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by AleAirHub(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
WATCHOVER:

I don't think so, too many eyes on EFCC.
ICPC been the senior sister of EFCC wants to restore it lost glory.

They would be transparent.

There will be good news for some us
Okay ooo, I hear you bro
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Kazimoluwaseun: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pls what about people that got the text message but couldn't get the mail how are we going to write the test
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by Alimiyemi(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pls when u said an old link, what do you mean? Explain pls
PaLiam:
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by metulated007(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
How can u be so inquisitive to write online exam that u never applied. Make una d use small brain for this country nah
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by jully29(f): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
pedi:

Even in your spam box?
Yes
Re: ICPC Recruitment Test Result by josn(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
rickyboss333:
I can genuinely tell u that d questions are very tough, especially for d stipulated time (12min). I have some few tricks for u to go about this exam and am willing to share with just 10 persons cos I am also an applicant. In-box me. Pls do not quote me, simply send me an email
erique333@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! / When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience / Chris Kwekowe Rejects Bill Gates Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.