Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane (13024 Views)

Mbappe To Pocket A €300m Signing Bonus & €100m-A-Year For Staying At PSG (Pix) / Inside The N13bn Mansion Cristiano Ronaldo Will Be Staying At Manchester (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Set To Fight Kubrat Pulev At Tottenham Hotspur Stadium On June 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by stealmatic(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
bada007:

Lol man united own his life na
Big men honour agreements na poor dey break agreement.
What is goin there to do. Shey na world cup he wan go there go win or na money he dey find?
Ronaldo can never play for any English club except man u.
When d rumour of a return to madrid and goin to man city came up he quickly debunk it.
From juve to sporting lisbon dats the route
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Lamasta(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

Where the lie na??! Has he managed to win it since being without the services of those 2??! grin
He will win it without them just calm down
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by donMIG(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Subtile as a snake
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by vickydevoka(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
oliverano:
Here we go....

Ronaldo to City as stopgap.

Haaaland to City next season

or Lauturo Martinez

U need Martinez in EPL abeg. De guy de ball
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Truvelisback(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
I won't blame him 4 his decision. He is content with his earning and football career. Besides, they av a good coach.

1 Like

Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Kingcalls: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lamasta:
Looking forward to this.....

U wan mk messi fans get heart attack grin grin take am easy

1 Like

Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by whippersnapper(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
E be like say Kane done weigh him chances and him see the future. Because I bet Tottenham can never win even community shield. But he has a chance with England to win the world cup. Just for the record Harry Kane is 95 goals shy from breaking Alan shearers record of all time epl highest scorer
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Kingcalls: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Emu4life:
See this mumu Kane. Ronaldo is already eyeing your space in City so he can go and statpad (Why cant Mr new challenge go to Man Utd). Better go to City and know what it's like to win a Trophy

Are u serious grin grin...same City that u messi fans were killing urselves over begging for the dwarf to join... so u guys know that Messi need high scoring teams to shine grin grin... na im b say he will b no different from wilshere if he joins juve grin
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by SEGLIZ: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Can you tell me how that makes sense? Rating a player based on number of trophies won?
good question, so many players that never even tapped the ball once through the ucl campaign season won the trophy, yet don't know them or hear their names.

compare to players without trophy but enough media coverage and endorsement because they played well year in year out. most don't understand the dynamics, you see people watch football you do, they scream goal you do, they argue you do, yet you don't know or understand the vibes.
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Lamasta(m): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

U wan mk messi fans get heart attack grin grin take am easy
The short man fans dem grin
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Kingcalls: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Angelfrost:
Mtchewww... Shallow-minded clown. All because the oil merchants threw all their dough into Grealish.

kudos to Levy jare! The man sabi!

Heard PSG is putting their feet down on Mbappe. Good!!! Poch should also bench the ingrate!

Nonsense and Desperate football people!!! tongue

He should bench the ingrate u say... hope u said the same thing last season when Messi dropped a transfer request.... hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Angelfrost(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingcalls:

He should bench the ingrate u say... hope u said the same thing last season when Messi dropped a transfer request.... hypocrites

I send Messi??! Mtchewww... I stand with coaches! No player is bigger than a club.
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Bngf: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oh
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Otunski: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mumu guy. You are hell bent in finishing your club career without a trophy. Nonsense decision.
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Tundex911: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Definition of 'I too like sufferness' na this Kane aswear... Maybe if he comot Tottenham sef dem go collect one trophy � all this while...

My observation
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by NikAustine: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lamasta:
Looking forward to this.....
You're a getting mental if you think Ronaldo will go to City.

One City is man u rival...it will be a better on United.
2, Gaurdiola and Ronaldo no be friends..
So don't deceive yourself
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Exceed15: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Confused man
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by osazsky(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Pep Guardiola right now...
thank God we didn't pay 150m for a 28 year old average striker only man u has the efontry the capacity to do such..we dodge a bullet..kane has only 2 active years left..at 30 aguero was already reteogressing we will get mpabe at the right time..nobody should mention halland here that guy is overrated and d biggest scam in today football man u should pay 200m for halland if they want to win the fa cup
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Otunski:
Mumu guy. You are hell bent in finishing your club career without a trophy. Nonsense decision.
he doesn't have a say on this matter.when Walker left for city he questioned walkers loyalty and called him ingrate..he went ahead to sign a 10 year contract to tell the fans he was a loyalist and Walker a traitor. U cant cancel a 10 year contract..he should play all his life in spurs.mersi played all his life in baca..hypocrite kane is going nowhere.he should remain with spurs till enternity
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by uniqueboi1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Can you tell me how that makes sense? Rating a player based on number of trophies won?

Go and ask Olivier Giroud.
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Juanmike(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
ANDREW91:

Ronaldo cant go to any club in England except man u dat was the agreement he had with dem b4 he was released to madrid
So you guys should stop hoping
Story
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Juanmike(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
What Little harry is saying is, he is 100% sure of no trophy this season.q
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Harrynight(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2021
ValCon888:
He didn't say he's not going to leave. He only said he will be staying this summer. I'm sure the deal fell through because that money gobbler Daniel Levy wanted more money than Man City was willing to pay.

And it's Man City's fault because they paid £100m for Jack Grealish. If they can pay such an insane amount for an average midfielder then they should be ready to pay £300m for Kane.

English players and over hype is like 5 & 6.

Like How much was Tottenham asking??
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Juanmike:
Story
Do u understand what gentleman agreement is?
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by anozeanoze: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2021
This is what Aguero should have done, instead of looking for Messi up and down.
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by cuttestprince(m): 12:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Balloranking:
Kane don dey old

Do you want to Exchange Pay-pal and other funds and you are looking for the best way to exchange it my Brother/Sister We are here to buy/sell the funds and pay you naira without any delay and we accept physical trade but it depend on what you are bringing

We buy/Sell these following

PayPal = 400/$ - 420/$

Zelle funds = 390/$ to 400/$

Greendot = 400/$ to 410/$

Chime = 380/$

Cashapp =400/$

Apple pay = 380/$

Bitcoin = 520/$

Venmo = 370/$

Rmb = 70/1

And Gift cards

Itunes = 360/$

Amazon with reciept = 380/$

Google play = 370/$

Come on WhatsApp

Sent 2900$ to this guy,haven't gotten my payment till this moment,trying to scam me
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by bada007(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2021
ANDREW91:

Big men honour agreements na poor dey break agreement.
What is goin there to do. Shey na world cup he wan go there go win or na money he dey find?
Ronaldo can never play for any English club except man u.
When d rumour of a return to madrid and goin to man city came up he quickly debunk it.
From juve to sporting lisbon dats the route
I waited for this time to reply sabi rich man honor agreement,I don’t who pay ronaldo bills maybe na manu
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2021
bada007:

I waited for this time to reply sabi rich man honor agreement,I don’t who pay ronaldo bills maybe na manu
Calm down
He is goin nowhere
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by bada007(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2021
ANDREW91:

Calm down
He is goin nowhere
I hear you mr mendes
Re: I Am 100% Staying At Tottenham - Harry Kane by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
bada007:

I hear you mr mendes
Man city just pulled out of negotiations
Man united just entered negotiations
And with Mpabbe heading to Madrid
PSG may likely hijack the deal las las.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Is More Mature Than Neymar - Barcelona Legend Xavi / Nigeria Vs Poland Pre-World Cup Friendly Match On March 23, 2018 / Lazio Appointed Maurizio Sarri As Their New Manager On A Two-year Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.