Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia (38931 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair / Female Student Of Bayero University Killed In Kano (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Emmypure: 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Person wey dey on the verge of winning the match, na him enemies village people fc just equalise for extra time, just like iniesta did to Chelsea in 2009
My condolences to the bereaved family, only God knows why it happened,
Although it's painful after all the labour and money u invested on her, then time for harvest the enemy strucked.
Ndo no o
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by DonroxyII: 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
thundafire:
Bike men are most useless that's why I hate them,why try to overtake truck for goodness sake,now they go blame village people. Same with Keke that tried to overtake tanker at Area 1 in Abj and they got banned immediately
once I see a bike man misbehaving, I will correct him if e no dey hear.... I will tell him to stop say I forget something , pay him normal fare and join another one or start trekking .......

Most Okada people are not mentally upright and motorists are mentally unstable...........

Humanity is in alot of Danger in their perilous time !
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by DonroxyII: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lamasta:

So sad the paper is not useful to anybody
But her effort and achievement can be a manifestation to somebody in that Family, School or Society even her Church ........ She has made her mark and became excellent in what what dedicate her time and life towards !!

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by donprinyo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Village people is real.
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Gunayo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Village people at work.
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Lamasta(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
But her effort and achievement can be a manifestation to somebody in that Family, School or Society even her Church ........ She has made her mark and became excellent in what what dedicate her time and life towards !!
In what way?
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by DonroxyII: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lamasta:

In what way?
In many ways beyond your conception ...... You wan tell me say there is nobody in your family wey die and their story never ginger you even if say ur Granpa or GreatGranpa ..........

She die mean say make people no dey hustle again school again

Some people go hear her stories of how she made first-class and get gingered to use her style in making theirs ..........

I have an Igbo dude selling gas in my area ... he travelled to buy gas and the truck catch fire ... he burn remain ashes ..... e main say make people no hustle gas business again ?
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Realzikkist(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nkporo is in Ohafia LGA, not Bendel

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Bngf: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Life
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Habib101: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
when we are saying no rush for road this drivers are taking it lightly, overtaking a truck what benefits did you gain from it. sad Very sad for someone that is about to gain the fruits of her labour (education) that she developed for years you just end it one time. My condolences goes to the family, it won't be easy for them hearing the news.
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Bamzyriches451: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Too bad
May God comfort her siblings
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Kemiartz: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rip
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by wink2015(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
May her gentle soul rest in peace.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by juman(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
"was on the verge of overtaking the truck when the accident happened."

You see.
Wrong overtaking again.
Condolence to the family.
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Polynek(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mehn Dix is very painful, after all d Moni, time and strength spend in school, only to die in a harsh way after final exam cry RIP
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by EmekaA125(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Candidlady:

Are the both of you well

Ask them ooo Candida lady.
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rip dear
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Maconstruct(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by bosschinalu(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
guuudy87:
That Umudike road is very narrow and prone to accidents.. I wonder why the government has turned a blind eye towards it

And it's a federal highway
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Gochie(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
guuudy87:
That Umudike road is very narrow and prone to accidents.. I wonder why the government has turned a blind eye towards it

My dear, is not that Road, Any first class in Umudike should be careful and prayerful.
I know a guy that came out with first class in the Dept. Of Biochemistry in that Same school last 4 yrs, he had a fatal accident on his way to NYSC CAMP, DIED EXACTLY AFTER 11 MONTHS, A DAY AFTER THAT BATCH PASSED OUT!!!!
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by effort1: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Candidlady:

Are the both of you well

He just exposed himself KillMNKnow and Boni69 are the same person
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by VicM6: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
e no go better for all the V.I.O wey dey monitor our life...... After u don hustle like mad person wan make am for life, then the V.I.O agents go stop you just to double check u.
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Mistaglorious: 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
I never liked the way those okada riders ply that road. Keke people too are something else. It's really painfull that she Lost her life. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by YaksonFCA(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
So sad. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Candidlady:

KillMNKnow This one has a hatred for a particular tribe from beginning. His witchcraft is too much but Jesus Christ will brought him to his knees one day if he doesn't repent.

Are the both of you well

Are you minding him!
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Jacob23: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2021
After all this years of stress......RIP
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by ezewealth(m): 2:00am On Aug 26, 2021
That road is a death trap, I have never seen a major road, to leads to another state so narrow, and large vehicle always ply on DAT road daily. I remembered d tym when when big trailer failed break, killing students in their numbers from Absu umuahia extension to moau main gate

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Drone95(m): 2:40am On Aug 26, 2021
All4fun:
She went to church on Sunday, August 22 for thanksgiving and sadly, lost her life on Monday, August 23. Her body has since been deposited in the morgue.

Come let me grow your Instagram, Facebook page, Twitter and YouTube for a token
need your service bro
Re: Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia by Judolisco(m): 5:11am On Aug 26, 2021
LordVoldermort:
She was killed or she died?
Same thing... Accident fit kill person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Chukwuemeka Nwafor, "Nigeria's Longest Serving Teacher" (Photos) / "My Names Are" Or "My Name Is"? / Joy Adesina Graduates From OAU Medical School With 9 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.