Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Airtel Is Cheating Millions Of Nigerians Everyday. Ncc Pls Help Us. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Airtel Is Cheating Millions Of Nigerians Everyday. Ncc Pls Help Us. (806 Views)

Airtel Is Dishing Out Free 500mb / Airtel Is The Network Of First Choice For New Customers In Nigeria - NCC / Airtel Is At It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Is Cheating Millions Of Nigerians Everyday. Ncc Pls Help Us. by Kpac(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2011
On a Package of 20 kobo per second called 2Good

I call for 3 seconds, the alert tells me my last call was charged at 1 Naira.

I call for 5 seconds, the alert tells me my last call was charged at 1.40 Kobo.

At least 5 Messages roll in from Airtel everyday as adverts and promo news.

I call, person picks, i don't hear a thing and the seconds reads tick tock

Most times, i call, there wount be dialing tone hence i don't hear anything.

My Friends phone is charged 100 Naira everyday and he keeps calling AIRTEL Customer care everyday, after many days of not going through, they finally picked and told him to send STOP to the code of the SMS, yet the charges still continue and they haven't picked since then.

Pls NCC Help millions of Nigerians, AIRTEL IS CHEATING US EVERY SECOND, EVERY MINUTE, EVERY DAY

IT HAS TURNED TO A NETWORK OF DECEIT, CHEATS AND HELPLESS CUSTOMER CARE.
Re: Airtel Is Cheating Millions Of Nigerians Everyday. Ncc Pls Help Us. by Nicols(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2011
Sounds strange to me. I use same package but have not had any complain so far. The only complain i have is MTM that has been charging me 3k every month for bb despite the fact that the've suspended my bb for 3 months and my new phone is not wap cobaled.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Internet Card Plus Sim For Sale--n5,149.99 / New White Blackberry Curve 2 For Sale At Rate Of 28k / Attention!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.