Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Ordeal With My Worker Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Ordeal With My Worker Today. (22636 Views)

Please, Help FCMB Frozen My Worker's Account / SCAM ALERT My Bitter Ordeal With TUGROW Be Careful. / My Ordeal With Skrill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by ahnie: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
PLEASE ignore my English ..English does not pay my bills,infact English no epp me

I am into fries business,safe to say I'm a street CEO.i have two places,i manage one and my sales girl manages the other one.

I pay her 15k per month,excluding Mondays which is her off days.she resumes 6am-9:30am Tuesdays to Saturdays.

O ve had several workers before her and the experiences I had with them isn't pleasant.

2 got impregnated by military men,the other one was too churchy and always squeezing her face,not customer friendly and annoyingly hot tempered as if I am the reason why she's still single
The other one...oghenefegor(my tribes girl)I wouldn't say she's tall,but she's a very long human being.shes presently Studying at ogwashi-uku polytechnic

Agatha,that one problem pass me owe...she has a fast hand and also a kleptomaniac,and boy Agatha can lie for sambisa.

Then my present girl... blessing by name,more like a curse to me.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Mogadishuu: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:
PLEASE ignore my English ..English does not pay my bills,infact English no epp me

I am into fries business,safe to say I'm a street CEO.i have two places,i manage one and my sales girl manages the other one.

I pay her 15k per month,excluding Mondays which is her off days.she resumes 6am-9:30am Tuesdays to Saturdays.

O ve had several workers before her and the experiences I had with them isn't pleasant.

2 got impregnated by military men,the other one was too churchy and always squeezing her face,not customer friendly and annoyingly hot tempered as if I am the reason why she's still single
The other one...oghenefegor(my tribes girl)I wouldn't say she's tall,but she's a very long human being.shes presently Studying at ogwashi-uku polytechnic

Agatha,that one problem pass me owe...she has a fast hand and also a kleptomaniac,and boy Agatha can lie for sambisa.

Then my present girl... blessing by name,more like a curse to me.

So ? What's stopping you from confronting her. Are they all on nairaland

Oh it's a thread to Launder your image cuz you were duly notified of being a Begger grin
Quit begging

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Polynek(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Am still waiting to hear ur experience today or is dat a wrong caption?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by ahnie: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Inspite of her short coming and thievery, she's a very hard-working lady and thats a virtue that I admire

As a street woman...I know that every paint of beans(akara)which is 20cups gets me a profit 7500 if well managed.lowest 6500 as profits that's if not well stirred and scooped.

For everything can of liquid milk sold I get a profit of #50 and so on,but madam has bn short changing me which isn't really any big deal.

Inspite the fact that she uses my hustle to play love with her small small teddy bear boyfriends I still gave her long rope.

I was there a certain evening Cox I have stopped going to evening hustle im other to have time for my family.

I was there one evening and I saw a certain lean idiot serving beans himself from the cooler.i walked up to him and gave him a very brain resounding slap.

The straw that broke the carmels back today....infact since this week Monday I just don't know what's happening to me,seems village people yaff visited my matter.

I shut down my mini barbeque business due to fraud from the guy that works for me on Monday and now my girl decided to short cornered me Cox of a business deal.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by DaddyRochie1642: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
The Lord is your strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by SimSify(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
This your post be like series!
Which episode are you posting next cos I'm not understanding again.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by ahnie: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
I just Taya for human being...
I had a deal that I was suppose to honor this Friday...only for my girl to pass back and just scattered everything.

Why do they always blame the devil?like seriously did the devil appeared to you and told you to be greedy?

Work we had planned to do for 4 days,and I ve done my calculations, miscellaneous and what have you,my madam went back,told the man she would do it for a more lesser amount.

I was expecting a down payment this noon,so as to make purchases,only for the man to tell me whatagwan.

Lol...
This one really loud..I ve have bn crying for some hours now,but even the tears no gree come from my eyes cry.

But i know say I go dey alright last last..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by SportsHD: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Human beings are difficult.

4 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Amopeekun(f): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
God go double your blessing ma'am. Pele

8 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Cyphar(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Aswear, I no understand anything. angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by SeaTrade(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lol you are still very naive.
I run my business like a cartel,I am very careful of any of my rent-a-nigga-a-day employees knowing the Ins and outs of my business.
I scatter it so much so that even a supercomputer will be confused.
The one thing I don't do is trust,and I was built with this inborn paranoia that makes me to think people are always after me,or in this case my business, So I am always running and is always ahead of any possible threat's thought even though no one is chasing.
Rule number one;
have no steady team,everyone is replaceable and subject to movement.Even If you can afford to,but just don't do so to keep trade secrets a secret.
And avoid working with people who think they are smart and ambitious.If you are so smart,create your own business,no come dey form Einstein on a person's trade that took sweat and blood to build so you can become his/her competition .Bleep that!
Pay people well,'not so smart' people will always get comfortable with what they presume is huge as what you give them,they get comfortable ,relent and literally turn off their brains and become something worse than a slave,this is good grin grin
Better to have a controllable dummy working for you than a genius,geniuses are very smart and they pick things fast and sooner than later,they start seeing reasons why they can be the next you.
Discuss and interact very well with your people,when you smell so much knowledge from a person,let him/her go ASAP.That is a very huge threat you are harbouring in the name of employee,run very fast.
2)Nobody that works with you should meet your customer's directly from the source,
There should be one guy that delivers to another guy that is also very lost who in turn delivers to the client,and different people keep meeting the guys that deliver to clients daily,so there is no one to tell you where the product is coming from,because yes,you are all confused.If you don't confuse them and use same people always,it is very easy for them to connive and steal or maybe redirect your client(s) to other sources,so yes,leave them confused.That's one thing you should be very good at,confusing people and leaving them lost!! grin gringrin
3) Don't relax!!All big clients(fear people with money,they have a lot of options.All they need is to know what you know and then Bleep you over) should be served by you and you only,small clients can be served by others because they wouldn't fight through all that confusion just to win those small people whose survival is at your mercy because they don't have money,
So if at all they succeed to bypass your firewall,where them want see money to use run deal with your conniving ass employee huh? undecided grin grin grin
When you are chasing them like a hawk to make sure they pay old debt very fast and collect more credit so as to remove purchasing power they will use to patronise your competition from their hands. grin grin grin

It is stressful,but it was worth it.
You are lazy,and not very smart.You are part of the people dependent on an imaginary figure to succeed.Wake up,it is not real.
Taking your girl that you must have foolishly let her know everything about your business to meet your client was a very daft move.Why was she tgere ffs? undecided
Next time,you go see the client ALONE,make the deal ALONE,bring the workload and share with your girl in a place far from your marketshare,then take the product to the client alone,get paid alone and move!!That way even if you are expensive,there is no hungrier person to cut a lesser deal with the client on your fee.
What we're you thinking?gosh!!
The only time you can relax in business and rely on employees is when you own /control supply or have solid trade pacts with supply,no be any small thing employee this,employee that,unto big madam weh you be na,now them don dey show big madam shege banza mana ,madam is pained.
You dey open market dey form boss,hahahaahahahahahahahajajajaahahahaha grin cheesy
Novice angry

245 Likes 42 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by ahnie: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
SeaTrade:
I run my business like a cartel,I am very careful of any of my rent-a-nigga-a-day employees knowing the Ins and outs of my business.
The one thing I don't do is trust,and I was built with this inborn paranoia that makes me to think people are always after me,or in this case my business, So I am always running even though no one is chasing.
Rule number one;
I have no steady team,everyone is replaceable and subject to movement.I can afford to,but I just don't do so to keep trade secrets a secret.
And I avoid working with people who think they are smart and ambitious.If you are so smart,create your own business,no come dey form Einstein on my trade that took sweat and blood to build so you can become my competition .Bleep that!
I pay people well,'not so smart' people will always get comfortable with what they presume is huge as what you give them,they get comfortable ,relent and literally turn off their brains and become something worse than a slave,this is good grin grin
Better to have a controllable dummy working for you than a genius,geniuses are very smart and they lick things fast and sooner than later,they start seeing reasons why they can be the next you.
Discuss and interact very well with your people,when you smell so much knowledge from a person,let him/her go ASAP.That is a very huge threat you are harbouring in the name of employee,run very fast.
2)Nobody that works with me meet my customers directly from the source,
There is one guy that delivers to another guy that is also very lost who in turn delivers to the client,and different people keep meeting the guys that deliver to clients daily,so there is no one to tell you where the product is coming from,because yes,you are all confused.If I don't confuse you and use same people always,it is very easy for you to connive and steal or maybe redirect my client(s) to other sources,so yes,I leave you confused.That's one thing I am very good at,confusing people and leaving you lost!! grin gringrin
3) I don't relax!!All big clients(fear people with money,they have a lot of options.All they need is to know what you know and then Bleep you over) are served by me and me only,small clients can be served by others because I know you wouldn't fight through all that confusion just to win those small people whose survival is at my mercy because they don't have money,
So if at all you succeed to bypass my firewall,where them want see money to use run deal with you huh? undecided grin grin grin
When I am chasing you like a hawk to make sure you pay old debt very fast and collect more credit so as to remove purchasing power you will use to patronise my competition from your hands. grin grin grin

You are lazy,and not very smart.You are part of the people dependent on an imaginary figure to succeed.Wake up,it is not real.
Taking your girl that you must have foolishly let her know everything about your business to meet your client was a very daft move.Why was she tgere ffs? undecided
Next time,you go see the client ALONE,make the deal ALONE,bring the workload and share with your girl in a place far from your marketshare,then take the product to the client alone,get paid alone and move!!That way even if you are expensive,there is no hungrier person to cut a lesser deal with the client on your fee.
The only time you can relax in business and rely on employees is when you own /control supply or have solid trade pacts with supply,no be any small thing employee this,employee that,unto big madam weh you be na,now them don dey show big madam shege banza mana ,madam is pained.
You dey open market dey form boss,hahahaahahahahahahahajajajaahahahaha grin cheesy
Novice angry
Thank you nwanneni.
Pls nwa nna drink Cold water the insult is not necessary.

51 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by ahnie: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
I never took her to the client,she was around when the man came to broker the deal with me and she heard every damn thing.

The client is erecting some blocks of bungalow and his labourers are from the north.and people from that region my products are their main meals.

After the discussion,I collected his number and sent my bank details to him and bid him farewell.

Babe collected his number ..how I don't know.she must have crammed it when he was calling it out to me.

I dey today dey expect alerts so to go do some purchases.when my wait got tired of waiting,I called him.he spilled the beans how my girl told him she would do it for a far lesser amounts.

Utensils she no get o...not even one.so how the hell In the devil's name she go take run nam...I don't know.

I am patiently waiting up her to show up in my house tomorrow morning....hey Good.i comment my reserve.

17 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Redpillar(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
the other one was too churchy and always squeezing her face,not customer friendly and annoyingly hot tempered as if I am the reason why she's still single

Why is every ill attitude from a single lady blamed on her marital status? If she were married, what would we say?

Read through your thread. One of the greatest problems business owners face is getting honest employees.

51 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hm undecided
Seems you too have a comma, for you to keep having issues with all your workers. Even shaming a lady like you with her marital status speaks volume of you. That wasn't necessary.

I think you need to check yourself. You may be the problem here after all.

About your current girl cornering your contract,. I think you should be careful with her because she's a backstabber and can harm you to take over your property.

I won't tell you to lay her off though. You know what to do.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Inception(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
SeaTrade:
The one thing I don't do is trust,and I was built with this inborn paranoia that makes me to think people are always after me,or in this case my business, So I am always running and is always ahead of any possible threat's thought even though no one is chasing.
Rule number one;
have no steady team,everyone is replaceable and subject to movement.Even If you can afford to,but just don't do so to keep trade secrets a secret.
And avoid working with people who think they are smart and ambitious.If you are so smart,create your own business,no come dey form Einstein on a person's trade that took sweat and blood to build so you can become his/her competition .Bleep that!
Pay people well,'not so smart' people will always get comfortable with what they presume is huge as what you give them,they get comfortable ,relent and literally turn off their brains and become something worse than a slave,this is good grin grin
Better to have a controllable dummy working for you than a genius,geniuses are very smart and they pick things fast and sooner than later,they start seeing reasons why they can be the next you.
2)Nobody that works with you should meet your customer's directly from the source,
There should be one guy that delivers to another guy that is also very lost who in turn delivers to the client,and different people keep meeting the guys that deliver to clients daily,so there is no one to tell you where the product is coming from,because yes,you are all confused.If you don't confuse them and use same people always,it is very easy for them to connive and steal or maybe redirect your client(s) to other sources,so yes,leave them confused.That's one thing you should be very good at,confusing people and leaving them lost!! grin gringrin
3) Don't relax!!All big clients(fear people with money,they have a lot of options.All they need is to know what you know and then Bleep you over) should be served by you and you only,small clients can be served by others because they wouldn't fight through all that confusion just to win those small people whose survival is at your mercy because they don't have money,
So if at all they succeed to bypass your firewall,where them want see money to use run deal with your conniving ass employee huh? undecided grin grin grin
When you are chasing them like a hawk to make sure they pay old debt very fast and collect more credit so as to remove purchasing power they will use to patronise your competition from their hands. grin grin grin

Novice angry

you da best man embarassed embarassed

12 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by NigeriaLimited: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
SeaTrade:
Rule number one;

Novice angry

Seatrade have a crush

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omo.. Nothing better than doing this business yourself or supervising it daily. I am an employer of labour and trust me, humans will always cheat whether they are religious or not.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Redpillar(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mercychen:
Hm undecided
Seems you too have comma for you to keep having issues with all your workers. Even shaming a lady like you with her marital status speaks volume of you. That wasn't necessary.

I think you need to check yourself. You may be the problem here after all

About your current girl cornering your contract,. I think you should be careful with her because she's a backstabber and can harm you to take over your property.

I won't tell you to lay her off though. You know what to do.

Maybe she has a comma, but if you’re a business person in Nigeria or have been close to one, you’ll know her story is small compared to what many business owners face. Someday she might find that loyal staff, but they usually do not stay for long.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Redpillar:

Maybe she has a comma, but if you’re a business person in Nigeria or have been close to one, you’ll know her story is small compared to what many business owners face. Someday she might find that loyal staff, but they usually do not stay for long.

Yeah. I know the challenges of getting a loyal worker but all I'm saying is it takes two to tango. She has her own weaknesses too.

As the head of any organisation or business, you need to have good people management skills to be able to manage your workers effectively and get the best off them. And not the Bossy kinda attitude.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by TheWolfen(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie
You need to understand the laws of human nature. That way people won't take you for granted and you understand how exactly to deal with humans.
.... ... ....

9 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by ahnie: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mercychen:

Yeah. I know the challenges of getting a loyal worker but all I'm saying is it takes two to tango. She has her own weaknesses too.

As the head of any organisation or business, you need to have good people management skills to be able to manage your workers effectively and get the best off them. And not the Bossy kinda attitude.

My dear...I ain't the bossy type take it from me.what I noticed and my husband has told me several times is that....I am too free with them,hence their fleecing me.
Abeg,I just want to lay down and drink very Chilled water.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:

My dear...I ain't the bossy type take it from me.what I noticed and my husband has told me several times is that....I am too free with them,hence their fleecing me.
Abeg,I just want to lay down and drink very Chilled water.

Please do. it's necessary.

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Ulunne777(f): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ndo dear!
Keep us updated biko grin
Her reaction and all.

All the household enemies and back to sender prayers Na human beings dem be .O mmadu ka Ana Aya

That was a cold-hearted move
But fret not! Nkeiruka!

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by dahmie2013: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
It is well my sister. I just recently realised that the challenge most entrepreneurs have isn't power, access to funds etc. But their major challenge is People. No one to trust.
Please don't give up, be consistent.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by sholay2011(m): 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Funny thread. grin

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by mariahAngel(f): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
SeaTrade:
Rule number one;

Novice angry

See as body dey bite you.
What a beast! undecided

14 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by ahnie: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
mariahAngel:

See as body dey bite you.
What a beast! undecided
Don't mind him...e just behaved as if I ve stepped on his toes before online mafia manager.

The annoying part was when he said...shege banza.i wonder wetin he sniff before coming online.
Lolzzzzzzzzzz grin untop my painment oh.

17 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by GboyegaD(m): 11:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Unfortunately, my thoughts about this staff thing differs a bit. Many times, I feel people cheat because they are not paid their worth. An employee who is paid at least his/her worth wouldn't jeopardize their job.

That said, you know how best to handle your situation and should you hire more middleman going by SeaTrade's position, you are going to increase your overhead cost and might not impact your profit as much as you desire.

Lastly, it is not fair how you talked about the single lady. There is no need shaming her for not being married. You have issues with her and you think that is her challenge however, while you could be right, you might not be as well.

In it all, I wish you great success.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With My Worker Today. by Mayflowa(m): 4:53am On Aug 26, 2021
ahnie:
I never took her to the client,she was around when the man came to broker the deal with me and she heard every damn thing.

The client is erecting some blocks of bungalow and his labourers are from the north.and people from that region my products are their main meals.

After the discussion,I collected his number and sent my bank details to him and bid him farewell.

Babe collected his number ..how I don't know.she must have crammed it when he was calling it out to me.

I dey today dey expect alerts so to go do some purchases.when my wait got tired of waiting,I called him.he spilled the beans how my girl told him she would do it for a far lesser amounts.

Utensils she no get o...not even one.so how the hell In the devil's name she go take run nam...I don't know.

I am patiently waiting up her to show up in my house tomorrow morning....hey Good.i comment my reserve.

Haba! Wetin you do thr girl. She nor just try at all. Nor kill her sha.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo) / Advantages and Disadvantages Of Fixed Deposits / Crypto Dilemma: Banking Public, Regulators Differ On Cryptocurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.