Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta (40291 Views)

Obituary Of Seven Wedding Guests Who Died In Delta Auto Crash (Photo) / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by MrCover: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
The funeral of the seven women who died in a ghastly auto crash is ongoing in Bomadi community in Bomadi Local Government Area of Delta State.

The deceased women perished in the accident which occurred last Saturday August 21, while returning from a relative’s wedding ceremony in Agbor.

The victims, Blessing Akpokabowei, 28; Fresh Akabolouseigha, 46; Fresh Aleigiai-Ere, 47; Bridget Teibogiren, 53; Mariana Donbrate, 53; Mary Priscilla Mieyebo, 56; and Rose Aladin-Donbraye, 61, are all from Agorodei Peile Quarters in Bomadi community.

Meanwhile, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has sent his deepest condolences to the families of the victims.

In a condolence message by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Olisa Ifeajika, Okowa sympathised with the families of the victims as well as Bomadi Local Government and the entire Ijaw people on the tragic incident.

He commiserated with the people of Peretoru communities where one of the dead hailed from.

"It is with a deep sense of sorrow that I commiserate with the families of seven Bomadi ladies that lost their lives in a fatal motor accident on Saturday, August 21, 2021, along Orogun-Agbara road on their way from a wedding at Agbor.

"Indeed, their death has caused a dark cloud and great sorrow for their families. On behalf of the government and people of Delta, I extend our heartfelt condolences to the Chairman and people of Bomadi Local Government Area and the families of our departed women.

"Their untimely death has undoubtedly caused great pain to their families and I pray that such tragedy will never occur again. May God grant the families and loved ones the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss and may their souls rest in peace.” the governor stated.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/photosvideos-from-the-funeral-of-seven-female-wedding-guests-who-died-in-ghastly-delta-auto-crash.html.html

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by MrCover: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by MrCover: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by SimSify(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sad.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

May their souls rest in the bossom of the Lord.
Lord grant the family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss..

What actually caused the accident?
Investigative journalism is dead in Nigeria!

Nigerian media are just quick to dish out bad news!
God helps us all and save us from this perilous times!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by MustyZamani: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rip
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by Cyphar(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Why is one of the caket in form of a Bible?..... Why I dey even dey ask?

R.i.p to them

8 Likes

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by Sonnobax15(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
undecided
Na wa oh

Rip to them...

And if at all there's anything like second life, please don't ever make the mistake of coming back to Nigeria undecided. In fact,any road wey pass through Nigeria to the destination of the country wey God post you go,no pass am lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by dacblogger: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Front page material...
RIP to the deceased... embarassed
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by MufasaLion: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Damn they six feet down!

May they fly high to the beyond.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by letristian: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lord have mercy upon us

2 Likes

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by Farid24224(m): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rest in peace to the deceased...

May there sins be forgiven.

*I see someone blaming Buhari.. This I have seen!!
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by kenzysmith: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
You see that place called village for delta state run from am.

1 Like

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by Optimistguy1969: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
What do we do with this news now?!
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by galaFAR: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Oga oooo
Buhari is a bad luck

1 Like

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by cristechinfotec(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bad news
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by donproject2(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ff
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by cojocado: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
So sad
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Quite sad
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by mcdonalds100: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
It will never be well with Buhari
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by younglleo: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
chai
ndie nne!!!
Rip!
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by Mynd44IsGay: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by BobbieZion(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
cristechinfotec:
Bad news

Throughout today.
I feel sick
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by Crossroad1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
What a sad one, from merrying to mourning
May this not be our portion
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Too bad.

It was hellish on the day about 21 persons (young & old) in my area left for a journey of no return. I learned they couldn't continue with the wedding program when the news was broken. Cries & shouts during the day & total silence at night. How many houses would one visit for condolence? May we never have such events again.

14 Likes

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by obonujoker(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bad news everyday... This is tiring
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by salt1: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bible-shaped casket! Good idea
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by WibusJaga: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2021

RIP to them!
I will not say "village people have done their worst".
[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by sylve11: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
If person nor attend your party, nor vex.

Journey well to them all. cool

6 Likes

Re: The Funeral Photos Of 7 Female Wedding Guests Who Died In Accident In Delta by Thunderfayayou: 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics / Photos Of The Sunrise Over Lagos Lagoon / Traffic Gridlock In Maitama, Abuja Because Of APC Primaries (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.