|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,081,523 members, 7,590,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2023 at 08:03 AM
|Marketing Head- Lekki by Prechris: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2021|
A reputable organization in Lekki is seeking to recruit a marketing head who would be responsible for providing guidance to the organization marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for the organization brands. who would also be working closely with the sales department to develop a pricing strategy that will help maximize profits and market share. Finally, will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
* Overseeing marketing department.
* Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
* Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
* Communicating the marketing plan.
* Researching demand for our products and services.
* Competitor research.
* Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
* Identifying potential customers.
* Developing promotions with advertising managers.
* Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
* Compiling lists describing company offerings.
* Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
* Building brand awareness and positioning.
* Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
* Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
* Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
* Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
* Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
* Proven marketing campaign experience.
* Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
* Strong copywriting skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Proven ability to manage budgets.
* Professional and proactive work ethic.
* High competence in project and stakeholder management.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
* Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Interested and qualified candidates should send cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of email.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23