Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Graduate Fair Candidates: Check This B4 The D-day. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Fair Candidates: Check This B4 The D-day. (826 Views)

NIS Recruitment: FG Gives Automatic Employment To 105 Candidates / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Successful Candidates For Faan Job Recruitment 2015 [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Fair Candidates: Check This B4 The D-day. by samonchi4u: 1:14am On Jul 20, 2007
, Far beyond the truism that,when the going is getting tough,the tough gets going; it is perhaps quite axiomatic also that, NO SWEET WITHOUT SWEAT. It is a thing of joy for u to get to this stage and I rejoice with u.
As u go to excel,make sure u dnt underestimate any of their requirements,get prepared for the battle,pray to God, What is worth doing at all they say is worth doing well.Do compose urself and never tremble with fair.Remember also that u should'nt be too desperate.This is very important! Just be urself.
I am not going for the fair but i know wat it takes to be counted worthy for this kind of opportunity.Thats why i am being evocative here.It is a GREAT opportunity and i believe that u shall get to the peak of it all.
I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

, samonchi smiley smiley smiley
Re: Graduate Fair Candidates: Check This B4 The D-day. by Sumone: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2007
Hi Guyz,

Thanks for the advice, Pls has anyone gotten the list of companies. plsss let us know. thanks
Re: Graduate Fair Candidates: Check This B4 The D-day. by afam1(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2007
kissthks bro 4ur advise,but till date dem neva send the companies wey dey cum d fair.
Re: Graduate Fair Candidates: Check This B4 The D-day. by Matured26(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hi samonchi4u,

Am touched by your SPIRIT of spotsmanship.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Invitation On Sales Representative Urgent! / First Bank Is Actually Online / Seametric Eng. Ltd - Oil And Gas Servicing Coy Is Still Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.