Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President (3708 Views)

Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Civil Society Group Writes Speaker, Describes O. K Chinda`s Behaviour As Unruly / Ogbu Emmanuel, EBSU SUG President Spent N10m Given To Students By Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by TheRareGem1(f): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Debo Adebayo popularly known as Mr. Macaroni was thrown under the bus in one of the prominent social media platforms, twitter. Several twitter users ask him why he was expelled from Redeemer University, while some recalled how he performed woefully as the school SUG President during his tenure and how he flouted school rules and regulations

A twitter user, Ogundele Teju who is a graduate of Redeemer University accounted how Mr. Macaroni always flout school rules, "I graduated from Redeemers uni and I remember that even you that you are throwing shades at the Vp today didn’t do well as the SUG president,all you know how to do is to flout rules all in the name of activism in school which later resulted into u not graduating wit ur set." She said.

https://twitter.com/OgundeleTeju/status/1430514569030606852?s=19

Another user, Babangida Rima questioned him of his achievements as SUG President, "And what was your achievements as the SUG president? What did you add to the school?" He asked

https://twitter.com/babangidarimi1/status/1430550573477208064?s=19

A twitter user, Oladeji ask Mr. Macaroni the duties of a deputy since he served as SUG President, "I wish to start by asking Debo, what were the duties of you Vice when you were the SUG president?" He asked.
https://twitter.com/Olajide_lxg/status/1430535273469853701?s=19

A twitter user, Ayoolatopezion ask if Mr. Macaroni who served as SUG President allowed his deputy to take his responsibilities, "When you were the SUG President, did you allow you VP take responsibilities that belongs to you? Did you allow your VP do things meant for you? " He queried
https://twitter.com/ayoolatopezion/status/1430516589129080843?s=19

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Aidejay(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ayoola Fierce
OLAJIDE LXG
Babangida Rimi
Ogundele Tejumola.

Na them. Asking useless questions.
In the words of Falz "kill the messenger throwaay the message."

Why did they stop at SUG president? They should dug well and asked him what he did and didn't do as class captain in primary school.

For your entertainment: https://www.nairaland.com/6717645/wizkids-made-lagos-hits-no.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Davash222(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yorubas attacking Yoruba just to defend failure undecided

Mr Macaroni, continue saying the truth. We, the sensible Southerners are with you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by skyler11: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
BMC sponsored thread, Osunbande chapter.

Mr. Macaroni as a skit maker (even though I don't watch those) has impacted more people than the deaf and dumb alleged professor and pastor who was quiet when Islamic extremists hacked a member of the church he claimed to be pastoring at, to death, in the same Abuja he supposedly lives.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Jerryherd: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
cool

Osinbajo has die hard followers everywhere

It's simply grace

They would roast Mr Macaroni with insults... He should have sticked to insulting Tinubu, and Buhari

It breaks my heart that the so called graduate and youth of Nigeria don't even understand simple things like Constitutional role of a Vice President

7 Likes

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Under the bus indeed.

All I see there are Yorubas defending their son, brother..... ethnic sentiments, nothingelse

Even if our son Osinbajo is a thief, let him be our thief. Even if firs 94bn disappeared under him he is our son, alpha beta.. he is our son.

Look at how they have monsterized him because of ethnic sentiments...

Well I won't blame because the said Osinbajo is a known irredeemable ethnic irredentist...

Was he not the one that appointed all his aides nearly 35 of them from one particular ethnicity before buhari upturned the list.

The pastor is guilty of what we accuse buhari of, so his people defending is normal same way north defends buhari because both particularise appointments to their people.

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Jerryherd: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Under the bus indeed.

All I see there are Yorubas

Babangida Rini?!

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by mrvitalis(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari would handle security osibanjo would handle economy

Now security we no see , economy that one is dead

yet some wicked people want to bring osibanjo for president

11 Likes

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jerryherd:

Babangida Rini?!

Babaginda oluseyi Rimi.

Get your facts right.
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by ddippset(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Under the bus indeed.

All I see there are Yorubas defending their son, brother..... ethnic sentiments, nothingelse

Even if our son Osinbajo is a thief, let him be our thief. Even if firs 94bn disappeared under him he is our son, alpha beta.. he is our son.

Look at how they gave monsterized him because of ethnic sentiments...

Well I won't blame because the said Osinbajo is a known irredeemable ethnic irredentist...

Was he not the one that appointed all his aides nearly 35 of them from one particular ethnicity before buhari upturned the list.

The pastor is guilty of what we accuse buhari of, so his people defending is normal same way north defends buhari because both particularise appointments to their people.

defending their brother?

Is macaroni not Yoruba too?

Why are you so silly?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by inoki247: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
lol dem don go dey open him case file...
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by oglalasioux(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
That won't take the position of the greatest Nigerian entertainer and comedian from him. Mr. Macaroni is second, only to Nkem Owoh! This guy is a bundle of raw talent. Please don't try to bring down a great man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wow, never knew he was SUG president
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Yves4real(f): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
During campaign, we were told that Buhari and Osinbajo will make a great team. When jungle come mature, dem dey tell us say both of them have a defined role. The VP can't usurp the role of the president. His hands are tied yen yen yen.
A team come together to achieve a common goal.
Anyway, I will never go against Osinbajo because he is a Christian. Same with Mr Macaroni. My faith comes before anything.

Just enjoy some of Buhari's campaign promises in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by BigSarah(f): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Same people criticising atiku will still exonerate osinbanjo, the hypocrisy of some people ehn...
Anyone trying to disassociate osinbanjo from the failure or glory of This administration is shameless..

Both osinbanjo and atiku licensed failures tho, just seems one has a better PR team..
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by NnamdiN: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thread for Osibanjo 30k defenders.
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Mastakija(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Davash222:

Mr Macaroni, continue saying the truth. We, the sensible Southerners are with you.
what are u saying for christ sake

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Treasure17(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
There's no way you can exonerate Osibanjo from this moribund government. Directly or not he's an accomplice to this failure called government. How does demanding for accountability from a figure head vice president equate flauting school rules. Silly people.

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by TheWolfen(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Record keepers
Fear these busy body people and maybe o just maybe what they saying might not be true but these Instagram, twitter generation follow media programming like zombies. It is evident on Instagram. They just follow " dem say dem say " No mind if their own. Young people are really losing it
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by mzBEAM(f): 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Baba Yemi Osinbajo is useless like the P in Psychology.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by mzBEAM(f): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Osinbajo has die hard followers everywhere

It's simply grace

They would roast Mr Macaroni with insults... He should have sticked to insulting Tinubu, and Buhari

It breaks my heart that the so called graduate and youth of Nigeria don't even understand simple things like Constitutional role of a Vice President

Paid followers
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by FarahAideed: 1:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Davash222:

Very shameful
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Omoluabi16(m): 1:45am On Aug 26, 2021
I used to like Osinbajo. But technically, we can not absolve him from what were facing right now. Enough of the 'my hands are tied' bs. I know behind the scene there'll be sadness and prayers unlike the nonchalant buhari. Still, you can't maintain such undignified silence in the face of all these. Spoken words give people hope in desperate times.

I would resign if I were yemi osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by Aidejay(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2021
ddippset:
defending their brother?

Is macaroni not Yoruba too?

Why are you so silly?

That silly you put there is too nice for this person if it was me, I'd have asked why are you so stupid?
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by tamdun: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2021
Aidejay:
Ayoola Fierce
OLAJIDE LXG
Babangida Rimi
Ogundele Tejumola.

Na them. Asking useless questions.
In the words of Falz "kill the messenger throwaay the message."

Why did they stop at SUG president? They should dug well and asked him what he did and didn't do as class captain in primary school.
Are you saying osinbajo should take over Buhari's role?
Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by captainamiedi1: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2021
if Buhari is an accepted failure, then everybody under him is a failure because they are part of the failure. You can't criticize the head and justify the neck. both Buhari, the VP, senate president, house of rep, the military are all failure. it's true failure has no relative

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:19am On Aug 26, 2021
skyler11:
BMC sponsored thread, Osunbande chapter.

Mr. Macaroni as a skit maker (even though I don't watch those) has impacted more people than the deaf and dumb alleged professor and pastor who was quiet when Islamic extremists hacked a member of the church he claimed to be pastoring at, to death, in the same Abuja he supposedly lives.
I hate Tinubu urchins with passion

reason I'll never consider that criminal bastard bastard vagabond fake pasta that calls his criminal self Osinbajo as a good person.
Thunder scatter him

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by ThatFairGuy1: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Most of those useless tout that call themselves activist because they can shout can even direct the affairs of their family well.

Anyone that talks too much has nothing upstairs. They can't do anything

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by ThatFairGuy1: 9:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Mr Canceller, you've been doing this for years. ARE YOU NOT TIRED
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I hate Tinubu urchins with passion

reason I'll never consider that criminal bastard bastard vagabond fake pasta that calls his criminal self Osinbajo as a good person.
Thunder scatter him

1 Like

Re: Macaroni Called Out For Flagrant Behaviour As SUG President by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Mr Canceller, you've been doing this for years. ARE YOU NOT TIRED
who is cancel my love?
don't tell me you're cheating on me cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo: Bola Tinubu, Gen Abacha And MKO Abiola / Buhari In London, Wife In Dubai, Children Also Abroad, Nigerians In Queues / Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.