Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Any Music Producer In The House - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Music Producer In The House (483 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria? / Who Is The Best Music Producer In Nigeria Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Music Producer In The House by molet: 6:52pm On May 20, 2011
pls i want to know how much is it to produce an album?
Re: Any Music Producer In The House by Sibe007(m): 1:50am On May 21, 2011
It depends on A Lot

1) How Serious you take Music, hence How much u r willing to part with
2) Who is Lacing the Beat
3) Where you are recording
4) Who is Mixing
5) Who is Mastering

ANd so On,
Re: Any Music Producer In The House by molet: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2011
thanks so much but i will like to know how much i can spend to produce a grade A music like the ones of Asa. etc
what are you into ? are u a producer.
Re: Any Music Producer In The House by triciasexy(f): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
well they are few producers that do something like that.but you should try out coldflames,he is arguably one of the best.check out the song 'nenum' by clay,'dreams' by contradiction on notjustok.com, email is iluvcoldflames@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out! Michael Word Feat. Muna – Pop Sugar (video) / After Some Time R.kelly Is Here Again / Project Writing Dymystified!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.