Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Jihad Against Christianity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jihad Against Christianity (312 Views)

Boko Haram Planned Attack On IPOB, Declaration Of Jihad Against Igbos - Ohanaeze / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihad Against Christianity by adebenson155: 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Southern nigeria is this how we will keep on looking an buhari, jihadist , fulani will keep on decimating christian population and taking over their lands

Why do we always have this approach of "he never reach my domot" make I just dey sidon look?

How can we fold our hands and let this plateau ,venue, Kaduna south and other minorities suffer because we are far away from their havoc.??

Let's support this people and make our voices heard..

am speeechless.

am so sad..

God will continually punish buhari,his apologist and supporters in jesus name..AMEN
Re: Jihad Against Christianity by TarOrfeeek: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Politically these same set of people were claiming North.

Now that the reggae has turned to blues, everybody is looking for a saviour.

GEJ that we were managing with his peaceful administration.

Some animals said No. They want a murderer.

May God be the judge of the Fulani murders
Re: Jihad Against Christianity by adebenson155: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Politically these same set of people were claiming North.

Now that the reggae has turned to blues, everybody is looking for a saviour.

GEJ that we were managing with his peaceful administration.

Some animals said No. They want a murderer.

May God be the judge of the Fulani murders

Chai...I no go lie most of my people that supported buhari are really regretting it badly..

as In..if they could turn back the hands of time

1 Like

Re: Jihad Against Christianity by Kdon2: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
adebenson155:
Southern nigeria is this how we will keep on looking an buhari, jihadist , fulani will keep on decimating christian population and taking over their lands

Why do we always have this approach of "he never reach my domot" make I just dey sidon look?

How can we fold our hands and let this plateau ,venue, Kaduna south and other minorities suffer because we are far away from their havoc.??

Let's support this people and make our voices heard..

am speeechless.

am so sad..

God will continually punish buhari,his apologist and supporters in jesus name..AMEN

They are praying in the churches waiting for miracle that will never come

(1) (Reply)

Contractor Handling The Remodeling Of A School Exposed After Using Fake Cement / Obidigwe: The Real Problem Of Apga / Nigeria's Disintegration: Common Man Loses Nothing, He's Already In ... - Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.