Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,337 members, 7,957,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed (24038 Views)

Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks / Troops Kill 28 ISWAP-Boko Haram Terrorists In Damaturu, Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Omooba77: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Scores of ISWAP and Boko Haram members have been killed during a deadly clash between the terrorist groups in Northern Abadam, Borno State.

According to a news agency, PRNigeria, Boko Haram militants who had planned to surrender came under heavy attack by their angry ISWAP counterparts in the Gusuriya community, located in Dumbawa village.

The Boko Haram members were on their way to surrender to the Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF) at a border with the Niger Republic last Sunday, August 22, 2021 when they were attacked.

One of the intelligence sources, who is familiar with the development, disclosed that ISWAP leadership was rattled by Boko Haram fighters’ desertion and placed a death sentence on any fleeing member in the Lake Chad axis.

“The deadly attack was coordinated by one Abba-Kaka, a self-acclaimed ISWAP Governor of Tumbumma, Commanding Marte, Abadam, Kukawa and Magumeri, leading to a heavy gun battle that lasted for hours which resulted in the killing of over 25 terrorists including three Commanders while many other militants, who ran in different directions with their families were left with bullets wounds,” the source said.

Another source told PRNigeria that the continued internal rift and the hostility between the two terrorist groups were exacerbated by the execution of JAS (Boko Haram) fighters for committing a minor offence as well as refusal to appoint them into key positions.

“Some high ranking Commanders bearing the titles of ‘Amir’ and ‘Khaid’ (Chiefs) at under the Shekau’s Caliphate in Sambisa were reduced to ordinary militants fighters after paying allegiance to the ISWAP leadership.

“Some JAS Commanders and their loyalists were already contemplating pitching their tents against the ISWAP by joining forces with the Bakura and Krimima Led-JAS Factions that have been battling the ISWAP around the axes of Lelewa, Duwa, Wallal and Hauwa Bulumwa villages in the Niger Republic,” the source added.

https://leadership.ng/27-terrorists-killed-as-iswap-boko-haram-clash/amp/?

6 Likes

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Otuegbe: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
2 terrorists group fighting for supremacy in Nigeria.
Buhari has failed everybody.

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Sirjamo: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
I want more of such news on daily basis

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by NwaNimo1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nice....

5 Likes

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Racoon(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.

For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.

And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.

Then they returned, every man of Judah and Jerusalem, and Jehoshaphat in the forefront of them, to go again to Jerusalem with joy; for the Lord had made them to rejoice over their enemies.

(2 Chronicles 20:22‭-‬24‭, ‬27 KJV).
Toonu Chineke!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by SadiqBabaSani: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
so we shud start supporting Bokoharam against Iswap? lolz

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by dangermouse(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
positive bad news. They should kill themselves more.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by limeta(f): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
who do the head count

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Mangekyo: 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
It would've been better if they clashed with Fulani terrorists undecided

26 Likes

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by AntiBMC(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ok. Everytym I see this sort of news alongside "our intelligence unit/sources", I become agitated. Do these people know what intelligence gathering is about? All their so-called intelligence sources know how to do is report when iswap and Bokoharam are fighting themselves. That's if the reports are even true, to begin with. So ridiculous.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Omooba77: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Ok. Everytym I see this sort of news alongside "our intelligence unit/sources", I become agitated. Do these people know what intelligence gathering is about? All their so-called intelligence sources know how to do is report when iswap and Bokoharam are fighting themselves. That's if the reports are even true, to begin with. So ridiculous.

Who did the counting.........................??//

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by AntiBMC(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Omooba77:

Who did the counting.........................??//

I tire.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Boko Haram vs Iswap fight has killed more Terrorists than the Nigeria army

They are in another thread talking about audio repelling of attacks in Yobe yet their own headquarters where they sleep they couldn't repel attack

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by crossfm: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Hehehe.

This could be termed a clash of peace.

Peaceful people, trying to bring peace,in a peaceful way.

Everything about these guys is peaceful, even when they kill,they do it peaceful.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by OgaTheTop2: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
They should kontinu.
Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by seekier(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
grin
Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Nice
Sparklinglyte:
Na wa everyday bad news what's happening
Rubbish no dey tire una
How is Terrorists killing themselves bad news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by krebdawise(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
God help us in this Corn-tree shocked

Hit me up for your graphic designs, I'll give you the best

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by 4tomandchi: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
APC behold your government...
Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Sparklinglyte(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Na wa everyday bad news what's happening
Rubbish no dey tire una
Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by jimmyolasun: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Nigeria army right now:

12 Likes

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Heartmender1: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Lies

Lies

Lies

Ntn like dat happen

1 Like

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Getitrightx: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Ceejaygrandex: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Godada(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021

My morbid fear is that these so called repentant book haram deserters are playing the surrender tactic to get absolved into the Nigerian army where they would rise in rank and become even more deadly like then Taliban who also when defeated by the US entered the armies and upper echelon of power.

Today, we have the Taliban with less man power overthrow a vastly larger population and army. Most of the top soldiers in the military, are Taliban.

I fear for the future of this country because these people share the same ideologies and mode of operation

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by LamidiCownu: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Where was the military when all these were happening
Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by DSC7: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Why dem no dey clash with our milliary men?
Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by Thinktwicemybro: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
This is a family affair, am not surprised, nothing from arewa republic surprises me anymore. Kill yourselves.

7 Likes

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by RPirez: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
God is finally answering the Southerners prayers...

Another round of 3-days fasting and prayers so, the Bandits would join the fight. grin

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP, Boko Haram Clash In Borno, 27 Terrorists Killed by money121(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) / Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.