Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) (2508 Views)

See What Kizz Daniel Did For The Winner Of Buga Challenge (pictures And Video) / See This 29 Year Challenge Pictures By Nigerian Lawyer That Got People Talking. / Meet Fatima Timbo, Dwarf Model Says Height Not A Challenge (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) by umahi88(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
BBNaija housemate, Emmanuel, has injured himself during the Supa Komando challenge today. The reality star hit his hand on one of the equipment provided by Big Brother for the task.

However, there is no information to ascertain whether the housemates sustained serious injuries. Follow link to see pictures: http://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/08/emmanuel-injures-himself-during-supa.html

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) by obayendo1010(m): 6:15am On Aug 26, 2021
This guy Emmanuel and saga has lost my respect in the house.
Wtf are you doing ?
lying in bed with a woman everytime. No atom of entertainment, No educative conversations not even common Nacking your guys can't offer...bro you have lost it both home and always.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) by OLORIPAPA: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Get well
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) by puppie017: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2021
obayendo1010:
Wtf are you doing ?
lying in bed with a woman everytime. No atom of entertainment, No educative conversations not even common Nacking your guys can't offer...bro you have lost it both home and always.
Home and away
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) by krebdawise(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
As long as him prick no wound grin

Hit me up for your graphic designs, I'll give you the best

Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) by ASS1122: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Reality TV star, Tobi Bakre, gets singer Timi Dakolo to surprise his woman, Anu, in their home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb-zcG0IVcw
Re: BBNaija: Emmanuel Injures Himself During Supa Komando Challenge (pictures) by blucum(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
obayendo1010:
Wtf are you doing ?
Reminds me of Eric from the Lockdown Edition; his routine was to eat, lay in bed with Lilo, sleep then eat and eat and eat again.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Blows Hot As Allegations Of Her Daughter, Priscilla Dating Kizz Daniel / Verydarkman Reportedly Buys A Range Rover To Celebrate Turning Thirty / Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump In Style Alongside Her Boyfriend 'ka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.