Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pixel Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pixel Camera (1611 Views)

Google Pixel Camera(gcam) Not Installing On Tecno Pouvoir 2 / How To Install The Google Pixel Camera On Galaxy S9 With One UI / Xiaomi Mi 6 - Specification And Price (dual Pixel Camera ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pixel Camera by Pofgrace(m): 2:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kudducini:

You're lucky
that's not being lucky bro the phone offered me value for my money

The camera problem he's referring to might be limited to his pixel 2xl but he's insisting it's affecting all pixel lineup
From my research the camera glitch is even being patched with an update
Re: Pixel Camera by sunshineV(f): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jacku:
i think you should show us the menstruating mosquito cos to you Xiaomi is the alpha and omega while Tecno can't pass off for the excuse of not having fault.
watin werey dey talk? go sambisa if na mosquito be ur issue
Re: Pixel Camera by theenchanter: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kudducini:
I just googled about Google pixel cameras and am heartbroken to see many bad reviews about it, most users complain about the camera crashing unexpectedly

Its common on the Google pixel 2,3,4, and there are complain about the pixel 5 Also.
I've been using a pixel for over a year and never for once has my camera crashed.
Re: Pixel Camera by Kudducini(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
theenchanter:
I've been using a pixel for over a year and never for once has my camera crashed.

You may not experience it but you can Google it youll know what am saying is true some people had the issue after 2 years
Re: Pixel Camera by wfchris042(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kudducini:

You may not experience it but you can Google it youll know what am saying is true some people had the issue after 2 years

My brother I know exactly what you are talking about and I have seen it online when I was trying to buy Google pixel 3xl but forget all those stuff joor. Those issue was for that particular time and rn update have fixed every issue that's why phones always get update and it's a old new self undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s Your Charger Type By Numbers? / Help My G1 Phone Is Asking 4 Network Unlock Code / Uk Used Blackberry Storm 9500: N17500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.