Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit (6256 Views)

"Tribapay Dollar Card Is The Cheapest And Best At N705/$1" / Flutterwave Shuts Down Virtual Dollar Card Service / UBA Sets International Spending Limit To $20 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by cmoney22222: 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Can this card withdraw funds
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by zacwale(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Usa card or which country

AliExpress and Alibaba dy close account now

waptech:

MasterCard or visa card
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by waptech(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
zacwale:
Usa card or which country

AliExpress and Alibaba dy close account now

UsA and your account is safe because you will have the card on your name or you wish
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by waptech(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
cmoney22222:

From?
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by waptech(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Available
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by webhead: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
waptech:
Available
still available?
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by waptech(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
webhead:
still available?
Yes
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by Emmyblaze123: 5:14pm On May 06, 2022
I want to order something from aliexpress.. Pls how can I contact you
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by Soleye24(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2022
waptech:
Hello, i dont need to talk much on this... We all know the limitation on Nigeria Banks card that you cant spend more than 100usd per month...

but if this virtual dollar you can shop internationally without limit and even you fund the card with naira equivalent unlike getting Nigeria banks domicilliary dollar card or prepaid dollar card..... this is totally different ....

If you have anything to buy that it is in usd maybe from Aliexpress,Alibaba,Amazon,neflix Sub and the likes just contact me .....
Available?
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by waptech(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2022
webhead:
still available?

Yes
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by Slippy: 7:08pm On May 08, 2022
waptech:

Yes

What's the rate?
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by Ethco: 6:02am On May 12, 2022
Please I need the card
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by waptech(m): 1:38am On May 30, 2022
Slippy:

What's the rate?

Qty will determine your rate
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by cmoney22222: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2022
waptech:
what’s your rate

Qty will determine your rate
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by waptech(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2022
waptech:

MasterCard or visa card

Both
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by scofield2016: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
BENEFITS OF USING LEATHERBACK VIRTUAL DOLLAR CARD

Given the wider adoption of the digital space by most startups and established businesses today, virtual payment cards such as the virtual dollar card have increasingly become the ideal business payment solution for both the online and offline businesses. Between 2017 till date, there have been a surge in active virtual dollar card users in Nigeria and its surrounding countries. More than 50 million users in Nigeria actively use this card for business transactions and international payments.

This surge is quite understandable on the part of both the customer and the consumer, especially for businesses who have international customer and suppliers. The virtual dollar card offer an easier payment solution which eliminates the need to visit a physical bank to get transactions sorted. The time which would be spent going down to a physical bank, staying on queue, and the seemingly endless wait to get transactions completed could be invested elsewhere.
Prior to digging deep into the several benefits you get to enjoy by using a virtual dollar card, and how Leatherback offer to our users, let’s have a brief look at what a virtual dollar card really is.

Are you in a search for a new payment solution for your business? Do you need a credible virtual dollar card that will provide your business with a seamless payment processing? The Leatherback Virtual Dollar Card is the all in one solution that help solve your international payment needs in Nigeria
As a brand focused on bringing the virtual dollar payment system to help solve e-commerce payment issues and all sorts of international transactions, we are here to serve you with the most secure, simplified, and fast cross-border payment system you have been craving for. So what are you waiting for? Join Leatherback today, and enjoy the best international payment Solution in the Nigerian financial market.

Visit Here to Learn More : https://leatherback.co/ or send us a mail help@leatherback.co
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by emmzo(m): 4:04am On Sep 20, 2022
Please can someone help me on how to fund go money account, the bank name seems not to be in existence
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by deebrownneymar: 7:27am On Sep 20, 2022
Please what’s the way around dollar restrictions? I’m unable to buy stuff from sites like Amazon. Genuine help needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by mukthar1994(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2023
deebrownneymar:
Please what’s the way around dollar restrictions? I’m unable to buy stuff from sites like Amazon. Genuine help needed.

They best way is to get a Virtual dollar card which has no restriction to your spending and you can fund easily, The one I am using is Cardify, they even allow me to fund my card with usdt so I will suggest you try that.
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by waptech(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2023
cmoney22222:
You can only use to make payment
Re: Get A Virtual Dollar Card With No Spending Limit by Chukatabra: 11:26pm On May 18, 2023
For me, I've been using https://bitmama.io/virtual USD card for all my international purchases and its been cool. I use https://changera.co/ when I want to receive USD. Easy Peazy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become An Agent Banking Business Owner In Nigeria / FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale / Which Business Can One Start With 5000 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.