Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany (65291 Views)

Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany / Explosion At Chemical Site In Germany Shakes Leverkusen (Pictures, Video) / Ex-pizza Delivery Boy's Gym Firm Worth Over £1bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by VULCAN(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2021
You don't believe this news but you believe that Buhari is doing well and Abba Kyari shouldnt be indited.

BMC's are brain dead as can be seen by your calling this guy ex-president when he is aan ex-minister.

And it took someone else mocking you for you to edit it.

It appears that Benue has the daftest APC people
Monogamy:

I don't believe this news.

As an ex minister anywhere, most especially the corrupt Afghanistan, his situation can't be so that worse to be selling pizza..

How
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by adonaimart(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2021
For decades, living in the corridors of power and this happened.. I empathise with him.

He said people should learn from his experience.

Nothing is permanent.

Have investment mentality.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by manny4u(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2021
I don't believe this story;

1. degrees from an Ivy league school
2. read communication and elect elect(two hot cake cases in our contemporary world)
3. 23 years experience.
4. former minister even if it was in a war torn country.

He is just seeking media attention and sentiments. This story doesn't add up at all.

1 Like

Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by udomma1005(m): 9:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Reptyle:

Even if that was to be the case, how about his experience profile? Dude's been a CEO of a telecoms service provider for crying out loud!
Lying low, lying low bruv!

1 Like

Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by EmmyNorse(m): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2021
tamdun:

Me self shock o, the man can get himself a good job with his qualifications, this story get k-leg
no surprise say na the man get that pizza company

1 Like

Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Praxis758: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Okuda:

its only in nigeria that you call a politicial office grace. normally sef political office post na part time work and the pay is not as you think. people actually serve, take it as a job rather than in Nigeria where hey see everyother person as a subject and below them.

You're correct. Ministerial offices are mean to be serving the citizens but the Nigerian version is a situation where the citizens are the hosts while the few nano-minority political office holders are the parasites.

And the ministers are not to be blamed in most cases because our socio-system worships leaders and mostly sees then as gods.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by zinaunreal(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2021
Making cash, staying healthy
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Praxis758: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2021
becky39000:

Correction Bro!!!

A typical Nigerian minister would have stolen more than enough to buy him/herself the whole Germany

My American boss's secretary often refer to a Nigerian woman who lives very close to her neighbourhood, she always wonder how and why the Nigerian immigrant woman was able to buy her house once and living without mortgage.

I asked the Nigerian woman's name and I was not surprised because she's the wife of one of the current serving House of Representative members.

The funniest thing is that the said woman works lightly just to coverup.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by ghettochild(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2021
V7place:
https://in.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/former-afghanistan-minister-syed-ahmad-102123072.html
Guess he spent all his money lavishly while home n abroad where he was suppose to cut his coat.. he was living lavishly till he ran out of money....
This is a lesson..
When u have money...invest... invest ......invest.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Blaqpsalm(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Toh !!! shocked
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by webguru(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2021
This na format...

He would have millions saved... Afghans are corrupt.

He's just doing PR
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by adebwalex(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2021
V7place:
https://in.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/former-afghanistan-minister-syed-ahmad-102123072.html

All the Money he had while serving it finish? Hmm, he suppose to go yi this Arab country like Dubai and Qatar were he would have gotten a better job with his qualifications... Invest well when you have this money.. Because things can't be sweet for life..
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Splashme: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2021
Ola17:

A man with two master’s degrees from an Ivy League college in a vital field like communications and electronic engineering and with over 23 years experience in multi billion dollar companies working as a pizza delivery guy?

Continue undecided

What's the big deal in FFK becoming a Pizza delivery guy in Europe? Remember he holds degrees from Cambridge and was minister for many years. Today, he's jobless.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by hibeebeeking: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Monogamy:

Ex minister I meant in a corrupt Afghanistan country..

23 years experience with Big firm telecommunication company in Saudi. As he burned all his certificates to be doing pizza delivery?
. That is what they called war. Everyone will be equal, financially etc. When all you stock in the house as finished. No movement, no freedom. Everything will be scattered. No touch man ,no poor man. You will surprise you see dangote playing ludo game.The man has taken the bull by the horns. Don't be surprised. That is the consequences of war.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by tonyshine01: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Intelligence gathering.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by becky39000(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Praxis758:

My American boss's secretary often refer to a Nigerian woman who lives very close to her neighbourhood, she always wonder how and why the Nigerian immigrant woman was able to buy her house once and living without mortgage.

I asked the Nigerian woman's name and I was not surprised because she's the wife of one of the current serving House of Representative members.

The funniest thing is that the said woman works lightly just to coverup.

Can you imagine Confirms!!! This confirms what we are saying
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Theoarhics: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2021
It is his choice and probably finds fulifilmnet doing it. Life has taught me not laugh or question people's choice.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Goldiness: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2021
sad sad sad A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION, SO SAYS PROVERBS!
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by ono(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
tonyshine01:
Intelligence gathering.

Perhaps...
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by greenguy: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Reptyle:

Naaaaah this isn't dignity at all. Sounds more like laziness or a lack of vision and ambition to me. With an educational and experience profile like that, he is pecking way below his pedigree. Even God go vex for am.

If you doubt me, read about the parable of the talents told by Jesus in the Bible and relate it to this.

You have a point and I get it. But it's still one of the reasons we are backward in Africa. We put value in the wrong things and celebrate the wrong people because we are people of the WORD, always translating the WORD literally.

Everyone running the rat race to be better than his neighbour and to BELONG that we forget there's something called peace.

That guy may have made some terrible decisions with his finances, but one thing I am sure of is that he is not lazy and he's not a thief. Even a former uneducated LGA chairman
here would never be poor again let alone going back to work for minimum wage in America.

Do you know General Andrew Azazi died in 2012, and in 2021 they still discovered an account in America where he has $9 billion. Yes, Dollars. Imagine how many of such accounts are scattered all over the world by Nigerian public office holders since after the civil war.

Do you know that Afghanistan's economy is better than Nigeria's?

We need to start respecting people for whatever honest work their hands finds to do. We're not the only ambitious people, white people are too and they still lead in quality life.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Praxis758:
A case of grace to grass.

But better than him being beheaded by the terrorists.

A typical Nigerian minister would have stolen more than enough to buy him/herself a nice mansion without mortgage.

The guy has millions of dollars in hiding for his children, he is just using pizza delivery to reduce sugar level
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Praxis758:
A case of grace to grass.

But better than him being beheaded by the terrorists.

A typical Nigerian minister would have stolen more than enough to buy him/herself a nice mansion without mortgage.

The man didn't save his money.

He ran a normal civil service level, earn and spend everything.

All these positions came with very high pay, but unfortunately, zero PENSIONS.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Ola17:

A man with two master’s degrees from an Ivy League college in a vital field like communications and electronic engineering and with over 23 years experience in multi billion dollar companies working as a pizza delivery guy?

Continue undecided

What are you saying ?? His last job was political..

This news serves as advertisement to any company who needs his services.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by brainworkng: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2021
How are the mighty fallen. A clear message to Nigerian Politicians
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2021
If only he is not carrying a bomb in that delivery box or coordinating a terrorist attacks in Queen's land... I don't trust this moronic head slammers a bit
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by JuanDeDios: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
NoSentiment:

Yes, Afghanistan was not in any war when America unilaterally and illegally brought war to them without any cogent justification? What offense did Afghan do to America? Tell me!
The Taliban and the Northern Alliance weren't at war at the time the US invaded in 2001? The ruling Taliban movement weren't harbouring those responsible for terrorist attacks?
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Akharmony: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Ola17:

Continue undecided
This is fabricated lies. A former ceo of a telecoms company in london just turn pizza pickup man. No i no blv.

1 Like

Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by A305: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2021
I don't think his is broke to take up such a job, he could be a double agent spy.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Akharmony: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2021
Iro. Lo ri iro. I totally dissagree with this news. Only a lasy mind go just swallow this one..
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Akharmony: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Ola17:

Continue undecided
I think the story should b that he now owns a pizzas delivery company

1 Like

Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Johel(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2021
V7place:

Atleast he's alive,still working,still earning,he's even better than some business owners in Naija.
Re: Syed Sadat Now Works As A Pizza Delivery Guy In Germany by Meteng: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2021
And now they have exposed him for one fanatic to kill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Espen Andersen Bråthen Who Killed 5 People In Norway Bow & Arrow Attack / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.