Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child (28796 Views)

Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by iknopro(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2021
MNK told you people earlier before now to leave the zoo Army but you refused, now you see where that your stubborn has landed all in the name of defending your fatherland, I won't waste my RIP cos you were warned before now, this goes to all Igbos still serving these so called evil government, learn your lesson now and pack your bags and leave...
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by uba1991: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:

Jeez you're not just getting anything.... So christians should be there and get killed? You just don't understand, you're not reasoning well perhaps or not comprehending what that guy is saying...
what do I expect from children of hate? If all the Christian decided not to join military,do you know where you will be?
There is no military without casualty.25 thousand us troops were killed in Afghanistan, what do you have to say?
Why you guys so daft? if the military should withdraw their services will you be able to sit there and type this rubbish?
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by Lamanii22(f): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
what do I expect from children of hate? If all the Christian decided not to join military,do you know where you will be?
There is no military without casualty.25 thousand us troops were killed in Afghanistan, what do you have to say?
Why you guys so daft? if the military should withdraw their services will you be able to sit there and type this rubbish?

You can say your point without being insultive oga... It's pointless replying you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by ceeceeuwa: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2021
Jayphoenix45:
Must you be this stupid? Was it feminism that killed him? Its better to shut up when you know you're dull!!!!! A man goes to work for his daily bread and gets murdered and you open your mouth to spew dirt..na wa o
why dignify that dingbat with a response?

1 Like

Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by Ajems2016: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2021
saphiere:
This is very sad.

I wonder how the pregnant wife would feel at the shock of the news.

It was just few months for him to witness his baby after four good years of marriage.

I prophesy to anyone who is reading this, may you not die at the edge of your breakthrough IJN Amen.
Amen
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by uba1991: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:

You can say your point without being insultive oga... It's pointless replying you....
iam talking to you in the language you understand.
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by Meteng: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Mikecold:
This Okonkwo was an Airforce man (Christian)

Wulah was a navy man (Northern Christian)

Datong was a military man(Northern Christian

Rag tag bandits attacked a well fortified defense academy and didn't take anything other than some high ranking service men who are Christian's.

Christian's spread across different service arms, bandits had time and knew who to pick abi
I jus hope their fellow officers were not the ones that did the dirty job, while the blame goes to the bandits
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by Lamanii22(f): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
uba1991:
iam talking to you in the language you understand.

Sorry oo buhari's younger brother...

1 Like

Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by 1F30M4(f): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
So sad, R.I.P.. My heart goes out to his wife, may God comfort his family & families of the other two.

1 Like

Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by naijaman2225(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
see what feminism has caused him. the wife will now move on and re-marry.
and moreover, they were busy enjoying honey moon instead of making babies immediately they married
NONSENSE POST.
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by Aurelius1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
and moreover, they were busy enjoying honey moon instead of making babies immediately they married
You must be an alien!

Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by caandi: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
My condolences to the wife and family
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
iknopro:
MNK told you people earlier before now to leave the zoo Army but you refused, now you see where that your stubborn has landed all in the name of defending your fatherland, I won't waste my RIP cos you were warned before now, this goes to all Igbos still serving these so called evil government, learn your lesson now and pack your bags and leave...

Your Kanu that is presently detained like a common criminal..
Go and sit down kid..
If they all resign from govt jobs.. do you have any job for them in the east.. or are they going to cater for their families with what ??
Go and borrow sense kid..

1 Like

Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by Jonovo98: 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Una never see anything by the time buhari is done with us everybody go Sabi something by force...
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by Exceed15: 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
A well coordinated attack
The govt knows about it.
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by Shedrack777: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
peppermint7:

Agba Na you be dis?
don't try such again except you want your matter to be arranged. not everyone is what he seems to be behind keyboard. regard this as an advice bro
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by celeiyke: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
This guy is a UNN graduate. What kind of journalism is this?
Re: Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child by peppermint7(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
don't try such again except you want your matter to be arranged. not everyone is what he seems to be behind keyboard. regard this as an advice bro
Aboy dissolve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki / BREAKING:"A Brazen Dictatorial Act" - Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Suspension Of CJN / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.