Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing (48891 Views)

We Have Ended IPOB Sit-at-home In Imo — Uzodinma / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm not surprised, i used to hear that people from that side are crafty and never straight forward.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by jaytee01(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Angelfrost:
Uzodimma said: “I don’t have any law in Imo State for anti-grazing. But what we have done is that we are regulating grazing activities in Imo State under a partnership between our farmers and herders. They have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in my office and agreed to work together. And both parties are going about their businesses without interfering or causing any grievance or anger to each other.”

This has to be one of the biggest, most unnecessary and dumbest lies of the year...

Like I have said before... This man is either disinterested in 2nd term, or concrete full-proof plans are in place to rig that election! Cos, I don't get how a governor in just first term continues to side with his Northerner party against his own people he claimed voted massively for him.
There can be no "concrete proof" arrangements to rig elections when the majority of the people are determined to put you where you belong.
Ask Akpabio of Akwa Ibom.
If this hopeless Supreme Court governor wins re-election, I will personally call all Imo state indigenes cowards and bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by 1F30M4(f): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hahaha I can't be surprised, na im way lol.. Oke soro ngwere maa mmiri cheesy
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by nisai: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sanchez01:
"Yorubas are betrayers". Your own pulled out.
Watch out, More governors from there will pull out in the nearest future. They didn't absent in the SGF for no reason. Perennial slaves.

They will not listen now until it's late, then they will start wailing, 'afonja ooo, backstabbers oooo, Biafla here we come ooo'.

4 Likes

Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by TimeTraveller: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
And they said Yorubas are cowards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by nextstep(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wow, he is the opposite of his name "lost hope, bad way" angry

I wonder what threats Buhari made to him.

https://www.nairaland.com/6719727/president-buhari-receives-hope-uzodinma

Anyway sha, when his state is overrun by open grazers he will know. Open grazing is what allows these herdsmen to stomp around peoples farms, damaging and eating crops with impunity. It's what empowered some elements to break the lock on my gate, enter my land, and have cows stomp over my blocks, and some concrete works that were curing on the ground, in the name of grazing. Why won't there be armed conflict?

These so called leaders need to realize that encroaching desertification of the North is going to make this problem worse in the next 20-30 years. Ranching is the best way because you can concentrate irrigation on a ranch to grow grass, and reduce roaming.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by AleAirHub(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
He sold out his people because of the peanut offer.

Lack of sincerity Unity is in their bloodline. undecided undecided undecided

Anyway, I trust my state Edo State. cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Naijanascam: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Maybe his home town will be the battlefield.... but it will be beneficial to him if he happened to be alive.... but disastrous because he might have died because he can't live forever to the maturity of the problems he created as an investment
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by AleAirHub(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
You are not far from the truth, they believe much on their stomach infrastructure cheesy
LilMissFavvy:
I'm not surprised, i used to hear that people from that side are crafty and never straightforward.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Milliozbillz458(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Among 12 there must be Judas.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by revolt(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
If this is true den who is the betrayal between Southwest and other regions now?

Southwest will never take or accept what is not of the best interest for their people from buhari Despite their political closiness but other region governor can back out from the southern governor's agreement.

I hope we are keeping records of the utmost betrayal now?
HOPE SUPREME COURT GOVT DOESNT REPRESENT A SINGLE IGBO MAN FROMO STATE.. HES JUST THERE AS A MINION ... JUST LIKE ROCHAS WAS DISGRACED ... HE WILL BE GIVEN SAME TREATMENT. THERE WILL BE MO BUHARI TO SAVE HIM THEN.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by discusant: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
According to Hope Uzodinma : Igbos want to join the party at the national level (APC) to play politics at the national level. My question is: did this Hope Uzodinma attend secondary school? He reasons like a semi-literate person.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Milliozbillz458(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Among 12 there must be Judas.
clarocuzioo:

Read what?

That there's a southern resolution and he's trying to play stupid politics with it.

Yes there's no legislation againt open grazing in the state but the idiot should have followed his counter parts in other states by sending the legislation to the house of Assembly since he doesn't know what to.do.

You are the one that seems lazy and foolish here if you cannot comprehend what was written there.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by babapressy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chaaii!!
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by blues234: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
this man and Umahi is the problem we have in the South East. I saw a video the slaughter in Plateau, and I had a preview of what will befall any state that accommodates these blood thirsty barbarians.
Open grazing is archaic. Buy/rent land for ranching, except you guys really want to set the nation on fire.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Awoo88: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
One idiot will come and call yoruba slaves. The political leaders in igbo land are ass leaking fulani slaves. You will never see a yoruba political leader disagreeing on any thing that was agreed on even with different political interest as long as the collective interest of their people is concerned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by YorubarLord: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Just the same way tinubu does not represent yoruba people but you fools have been spewing tribal hate toward yoruba people since 2015. Stop defending nonsense and accept your people are born traitors just the same way you betrayed Nnamdi Kanu and ikonso
revolt:
HOPE SUPREME COURT GOVT DOESNT REPRESENT A SINGLE IGBO MAN FROMO STATE.. HES JUST THERE AS A MINION ... JUST LIKE ROCHAS WAS DISGRACED ... HE WILL BE GIVEN SAME TREATMENT. THERE WILL BE MO BUHARI TO SAVE HIM THEN.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Krismas(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Vitally123: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
"Good riddance to bad rubbish!" Do they need a crowd? Crowd can be dangerous and deceptive. They don't need everyone to be in agreement. All they need is popular opinion and if they have that, they have the majority enough to go ahead. But people should remember that confusion or chaos doesn't know who is in agreement or not. Who bewitched you Nigerians? Those for their bellies and not for the masses!
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don't think there is any land in IMO to accommodate ruga or whatever rubbish

They should take it to Niger state or better still sokoto or Kano
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by hotseat: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is an affront and a betrayal of the Southern Governors Forum based on the agreements earlier reached by them.

What a black leg!

What a Judas!

It will be shameful if he's not sanctioned and declared a pariah by them.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Milliozbillz458(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
May be Buhari told threatened him that he will loose that seat if he didn't complied with his order.
nextstep:
Wow, he is the opposite of his name "lost hope, bad way" angry

I wonder what threats Buhari made to him.

https://www.nairaland.com/6719727/president-buhari-receives-hope-uzodinma

Anyway sha, when his state is overrun by open grazers he will know. Open grazing is what allows these herdsmen to stomp around peoples farms, damaging and eating crops with impunity. It's what empowered some elements to break the lock on my gate, enter my land, and have cows stomp over my blocks, and some concrete works that were curing on the ground, in the name of grazing. Why won't there be armed conflict?

These so called leaders need to realize that encroaching desertification of the North is going to make this problem worse in the next 20-30 years. Ranching is the best way because you can concentrate irrigation on a ranch to grow grass, and reduce roaming.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Supleme Governor.

Ndi IMO Amaka don hear am.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by nisai: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
proeast:
He may be a fool, a slave and a supreme Court puppet governor, but he dare not accept open grazing in Imo State once it's banned in other Southern states.
Talk where talk dey and stop the unnecessary rigmarole. It's not as simple as u put it. A slave is trying to sabotage a long built painstaking effort for protection of lives and properties, food security and transportation of terrorism just to prove being grateful for the misconduct in the supreme court through which he was brought to power. He will soon influence the rest with his stupidity. What a sea needs to sink a ship is a tiny hole. All Buhari need is a traitor like Uzodinma.

2 Likes

Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Jollyjune(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Not surprised. Supreme court governor trying to please his master. tongue
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
clarocuzioo:
Foolish supreme Court governor. I know from day one that this fraudster will sabotage the efforts of southern governors to please his fulani maters.

This is a direct consequence of people who are made governors by the supreme Court rather than the people's mandate.

This Hopeless of a man has been paying deaf ears to all the attrocities perpetuated by the security agencies against Ndi IMO.

Don't worry, next election is by the corner. We will send you permanently to Abuja as obviously you have become an outcast in Imo state.

The real Supreme court Governor is in Bayelsa. This guy won his election with the most votes unlike Bayelsa where a loser was declared winner.
Get your facts right.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Tonyblessed(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na wa o. All these Igbo governors will disgracing their people.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Temptee101(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
All well meaning imolites should stand against this uzoajoka of a cow.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by UnabashedIPOB: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Governor Hope Uzodimma of Imo State has become the first governor from the region to go against the agreement reached with his colleagues. The governor on Wednesday declared that there is no law forbidding open grazing by cattle rearers in the state.

Hello citizens of IMO state, here's the opportunity for you to deal with the BRITISH FULANI TERRORIST government ADMINISTRATOR of your state in the language that he would understand as a TRAITOR. FOOLS like him do NOT deserve to live amongst decent humans. You guys need to take action before it's too late.
Re: Imo’s Uzodinma Breaks From Southern Governors On Anti-Open Grazing by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
One by one them don dey go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Mrs Buhari And Her Pretty Daughter Zahra Pictured In Lagos Today / President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.