Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Mystery Of Seed, The Difference Between The Poor And Rich. Open To Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mystery Of Seed, The Difference Between The Poor And Rich. Open To Read (138 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? / 7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Of Seed, The Difference Between The Poor And Rich. Open To Read by Dankay01: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2021
* The difference between the Poor and the Rich is called the mystery of SEED.
� The rich sows their seeds but the poor eats their seed.
* If the poor is given a cashew, he will even eat the seed along, but the rich will plant it. The difference is time.

�Can you sacrifice N2,000 to climb the ladder of success?

*Thousands are still walking blindly, searching for job when even the employers themselves are crying, searching for opportunity.
�Don't work hard, work smart.

There's an opportunity that can change your story the I need to tell you the truth, it'll cost you N2,000. And after that, you'll be happy with the alert that'll be coming to your bank account.
*This is not ritual or yahoo, but an investment.

The last picture is my bank statement

If you're determined to change your situation, chat me on WhatsApp for proof and link.
Obedience is better than sacrifice [WhatsApp Only]
+2348082508880

(1) (Reply)

What Is Scam? / Leveraging! Leveraging!! Leveraging!!!� / Simple Logic To Overcome Cashless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.