Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael (31262 Views)

BBNaija: Liquorose, Michael, Queen, JMK, Yousef Win N750k Each In Darling Task / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Cocobongo(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by emsco(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Liquorose wey no de do boys, she started doing lovey dovey, making people beleive she's into boys immediately she got into the house.. all na strategy.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by iLegendd(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Liquor rose with her strong yansh man body. Even the way she dance turn me off if she neked for my front my prick go enter coma undecided

100%

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Exkandayee(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Liquorose is not even your class..
Ashawo weh go skull, what do you mean

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by moneyissweet(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Op you must be high on badagary weed, how this one take concern us

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by tolulope1990(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mykelslim:

Space for sale. grin

How much

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by VIkKTOH(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who cares?
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by VIkKTOH(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Abeg somebody help me tell this guy we don't care
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by chiefLopes(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
To those spending time to watch bbn, Buhari never jam una abi... smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Jolite(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Olosho's talent show.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by buzorcharles(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

But she wanted him to rape her. Una all still childish. Why fight for nothing?
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Mykelslim: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
tolulope1990:

How much

One burger grin
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by MrEazi223: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sometimes, it feels like success is a trap
And sometimes, it feels like people don't understand
'Cause the pressure, e plenty and the expectations high
Even your day ones wey suppose get
Your back sometimes day ones dey fight
And everybody has an opinion
On how you suppose live your life
And even people wey suppose to show you the way
Na the people dey backbite
No be pride, no be ego
Sometimes, I gats change my mind
Sometimes, I gats dey behind
Sometimes, I will have to say no
Sometimes, I gats pour water on top my head
Make this pressure no go drive me insane o
So if you see me outside and I no greet you
No vex baba, my head e full o
And baba, you know the level

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by googlepikins: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

You need deliverance, as they said oil dey your head ?

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

You this dirty swine will never stop embarrassing yourself and being a nuisance...

What class exactly are you talking about? How is Liquorose bigger than Michael? Someone who has spent many years living in the US {California}. Man is an American citizen already.. A singer who is making money from his music and also invoked in many other hustles...

So Is it exposure? Money or what? In what way does Liquorose have class than Michael?

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Moji12(f): 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
This toyboy, I don't know what that fine emnanuel sees.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Elporo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
kenzysmith:
Liquor rose with her strong yansh man body. Even the way she dance turn me off if she neked for my front my prick go enter coma undecided

grin

The guy no wan talk true. If na Beatrica , Princess, Jackie B or JMK NYASH .. na diff story we go hear

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by AsawanaDgreat: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Their diary's section has come to an end, they may leave the diary room now
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by MufasaLion: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
He's a real nigga!!! I love this guy the moment he entered!

I'm in the same situation now and no, I can't bang my nigga's ex!

Bro code must be respected.
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
MrThisandthat:
Alaye who asked you?
hhhhhmmmm cheaters have no life
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Bngf: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
This jobless show again
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Oceemo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
MISTAICEY02288:

You this dirty swine will never stop embarrassing yourself and being a nuisance...

What class exactly are you talking about? How is Liquorose bigger than Michael? Someone who has spent many years living in the US {California}. Man is an American citizen already.. A singer who is making money from his music and also invoked in many other hustles...

So Is it exposure? Money or what? In what way does Liquorose have class than Michael?
please don't give attention to fools like her or he I don't care d talk out of foolishness
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
when dumb people like you are allowed to comment on nairaland this is the result

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by teflondoppez(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

“He’s my boy and an ex-basketball player. Liquorose is like my Gee,” Michael told Jackie B."

That is it...it is obvious that Michael is a real niggar
You don't bang your niggarrrrs baby girl
That onyi always talking our of contrast

Your boy friend is not a real niggar
It has nothing to do with class...
It is the niggarz code also known as bro code
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by teflondoppez(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
MISTAICEY02288:

I Thought am the only one observing this swine, this is the result when dog and cat comes to nairaland
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by Arisenews2: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Meanwhile, History Repeating itself in Nigeria after 34 years? Two times Nigeria super cops and "Heroes" got indicted for aiding notorious criminals. Watch the interesting story of DSP George Iyamu and Anini,and that of Abba Kyari and Hushpuppi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE_gSyrNiMA
Re: Bbnaija: Why I Can’t Be In Relationship With Liquorose – Michael by etikaamos(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:
that strong body liquorose, what is this one saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) / JMK: Why I Abandoned My Call To Bar For BBNaija / Ese And Jon Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.