Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

If The World Ended Tomorrow, What Would You Do Tonight? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The World Ended Tomorrow, What Would You Do Tonight? (842 Views)

Experiences If The World Ended As Christian Group Predicted / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / How The World Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The World Ended Tomorrow, What Would You Do Tonight? by freelance(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2011
If the world ended tomorrow, what would you do tonight?

Also If the world ended tomorrow would you be happy or sad about what you have done with your life?

Real thoughts, Real talk
Re: If The World Ended Tomorrow, What Would You Do Tonight? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 20, 2011
I would be happy only if Harold Camping and his devoted followers that claim so called Judgement day could transfer the ownership of his Family Radio, a nonprofit Christian radio network and his $72M worth business to my name.Then,i will believe that the end is tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Are Atheist Alone? / Past. E. A Adeboye's Message On Facebook / Dose This Mean Jesus Christ Won't Take Muslims Along To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.