Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia (4610 Views)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by NAPC1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by losky83: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=thesicilian post=105205657]
Your bitterness against the "Nigerian doctor" is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. I hope you're not one of those shameless entities who castigate doctors online and still go to see them later when sick.[/quotel]NO MONEY NO TREATMENT(DEPOSIT) POLICY OF THE HOSPITALS IN NIGERIA WHICH HAS LED TO THE DEATH OF MANY NIGERIANS IS ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT DOCTORS IN NIGERIA LOVE THE MONEY RATHER THAN THE TRUE OBJECTIVE OF THE PROFESSION.
SECONDLY DOCTORS IN NIGERIAN ARE CARRYING THE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP AND HOLD WORLD RECORD FOR GOING ON STRIKE SO PLEASE STOP THE DEBATE BECAUSE I WILL JUST CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THEM.

1 Like

Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by heniford2: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Techsavvy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiL_VyvKndM

Medicine or medical related courses are the most sacred or promising in Nigerian universities due to the influence and belief that those who graduate from such departments will be among the wealthy in Nigeria.

Every typical Nigerian parent want to answer mama or papa doctor. In fact those of us who were not in medical department were made to feel inferior to those in medical department because of the privilege or high salary or how better Nigeria treats them.

However, things have fallen apart. The doctors have been subjected to humiliation and maltreatment to the extent they now run away to other countries for greener pastures even to extreme Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia due to bad Treatment from Nigeria under Buhari.

My question is, If these sacred and most influential department is subjected to this ridicule and humiliating scenario, what will be the fate of those in other less attractive departments who still hopes on government for employment.
this one na mumu oh grin cheesy
Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by muller101(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHAT IS SHAMEFUL ABOUT APPLYING FOR JOB? DO YOU WANT THEM TO APPLY FOR FRAUD? OR WHT MANNER OF THREAD IS THIS? YU ARE NO MED,AND YU GOT NO CLUE OF WHAT WE WENT THRU TO STUDY MED,ONLY TO BE TREATED WITH DISDAIN AND BE PAID PEANUTS FOR HIGHLY CEREBRAL PROFESSION.YU ARE JUST CLUELESS WRITING RUBBISH HERE. angry
Shameful moment for the government not the doctors. Take it easy
Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by Obabajo(m): 3:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Shame to your family member that have travel out of the country as gateman or service as slave
Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by drkay(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2021
losky83:
You see my brother,doctors in Nigeria,studied not to save lives but for the superior feeling of being a doctor(efizy).Parents sent their children to study medicine not belongs they so love the profession but because they want to boast about their children being doctors.
If you do not know let me tell you.a typical Nigerian doctor in our hospital can allow a patient die simple because the patient was not assigned to him.a typical Nigerian doctor comes to work late and is always at the edge of his sit to close,a typical Nigerian doctor checks his phone for salary alert while in the operation room,a typical Nigerian doctor cares more about his salary than the lives of his patient and we saw it during the peak of the covid crises when other doctors were working day and night world wide but the Nigerian doctors had testing kit on one hand and had their phone on the other hand checking for covid 19 allowance and when the money did not come quick,they went on strike.Before you praise the doctors and insult the government,find out why they are leaving Nigeria.is it because there are no jobs for them?wrong.is it because their salary is bad?wrong.its because they want to leave a flamboyant life style,buying exotic cars and houses and to them,the naira can not give them that,that's why they prefer to go and help those in Dubai and the US and allow their brothers and sisters to die,after they will send pounds and dollars to Nigeria(BIG BOYS)as they want to be called.
Nigerian doctors are the last set of people that will volunteer to save lives for free so do not speak for them.

Your comment is bias and it is very unfortunate.
so, because i studied, I should not seek a better life for my kids? I should fold my arms and leave my destiny in the hands of these sets of politian.
Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by losky83: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
drkay:

Your comment is bias and it is very unfortunate.
so, because i studied, I should not seek a better life for my kids? I should fold my arms and leave my destiny in the hands of these sets of politian.
No,am not saying you should not get a better life for your kids,all am saying is take it easy.your salary as a doctor is not bad,your paid in time(doctors are not owed salaries except on striking situations then the government may hold on to their salaries).doctors are far above the poverty line and they do not lack jobs so please tell me,why do they really leave to the US and Dubai if its not because of greed.
But answer me this question and we shall know if really doctors in Nigeria are sincere to their people.IF ONE NAIRA WAS EQUIVALENT TO ONE DOLLAR,WOULD DOCTORS HERE STILL TRAVEL.
Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by drkay(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
losky83:
No,am not saying you should not get a better life for your kids,all am saying is take it easy.your salary as a doctor is not bad,your paid in time(doctors are not owed salaries except on striking situations then the government may hold on to their salaries).doctors are far above the poverty line and they do not lack jobs so please tell me,why do they really leave to the US and Dubai if its not because of greed.
But answer me this question and we shall know if really doctors in Nigeria are sincere to their people.IF ONE NAIRA WAS EQUIVALENT TO ONE DOLLAR,WOULD DOCTORS HERE STILL TRAVEL.
Doctors are paid ontime? They’re above the poverty line? They don’t lack jobs? Really? Are these your own assumptions or the reality you see around you?

Bros, I am a doctor and I can categorically tell you that many of our colleagues are not doing fine financially, especially the newly-graduated ones. I relocated to Dubai over 3 years ago. Before I left, I was in practice for some years. Those were the most horrible periods in my career.

An average doctor loves his job but The condition under which we practice in Nigeria is the reason why many were left frustrated and they had to leave.
The financial gain is just a side attraction in most cases.
Sir, you wrote about dollar and Nigeria undecided. Well, that’ll always remain an assumption because with the reality of Nigeria today, things can never get better unless we change these sets of corrupt mofos we have at the helm of affairs in naija. You need to see how the kleptomaniacs waste our money abroad.
And if we are to consider doctors salary in Nigeria, compere to what we that practice abroad receive, the difference is too significant. With a very less work load, my 1 month salary will pay at least, 7 month salaries of my colleagues in government hospitals back home and maybe over 1 year salary for those in some private hospitals.
What about taking blames for the problems caused by lack of medical equipment? Lack of adequate manpower? I was once beaten because there was no emergency pack in the emergency, for me to attend to an injured person following an accident.

Do you know that most of the fatalities that we record in our hospitals are preventable?
Many people die in our hospitals for minor reasons and some of us couldn’t just continue with it anymore.
I opened my own hospital, the business could not thrive because I was milked dry by different agencies while I kept funding the hospital with the salary that I was receiving from my main job.
I was at home earlier this month and I went emotional when I saw some patients condition in the hospital. It can NEVER happen here in Dubai.
Make I drop mic abeg.

1 Like

Re: Video: Shameful Moment 9ja Doctors Lined Up To Apply For Job In Saudi Arabia by losky83: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2021
drkay:

Doctors are paid ontime? They’re above the poverty line? They don’t lack jobs? Really? Are these your own assumptions or the reality you see around you?

Bros, I am a doctor and I can categorically tell you that many of our colleagues are not doing fine financially, especially the newly-graduated ones. I relocated to Dubai over 3 years ago. Before I left, I was in practice for some years. Those were the most horrible periods in my career.

An average doctor loves his job but The condition under which we practice in Nigeria is the reason why many were left frustrated and they had to leave.
The financial gain is just a side attraction in most cases.
Sir, you wrote about dollar and Nigeria undecided. Well, that’ll always remain an assumption because with the reality of Nigeria today, things can never get better unless we change these sets of corrupt mofos we have at the helm of affairs in naija. You need to see how the kleptomaniacs waste our money abroad.
And if we are to consider doctors salary in Nigeria, compere to what we that practice abroad receive, the difference is too significant. With a very less work load, my 1 month salary will pay at least, 7 month salaries of my colleagues in government hospitals back home and maybe over 1 year salary for those in some private hospitals.
What about taking blames for the problems caused by lack of medical equipment? Lack of adequate manpower? I was once beaten because there was no emergency pack in the emergency, for me to attend to an injured person following an accident.

Do you know that most of the fatalities that we record in our hospitals are preventable?
Many people die in our hospitals for minor reasons and some of us couldn’t just continue with it anymore.
I opened my own hospital, the business could not thrive because I was milked dry by different agencies while I kept funding the hospital with the salary that I was receiving from my main job.
I was at home earlier this month and I went emotional when I saw some patients condition in the hospital. It can NEVER happen here in Dubai.
Make I drop mic abeg.
You are one of the most interesting and magnificently brilliant people have argued with on nairaland and I find your defence for doctors here quite convincing but the truth remains.
The working condition in Nigeria is tereble in most sectors not only medicine,on teaching its the same and others.but that is not the reason doctors should leave to other countries.
If every single doctor runs away because of working conditions and not salaries(may not be like what you see in Dubai but is paid in time and well packaged),who would be left here to help the people.
Doctors should be ready to suffer,feel pain,financial stress,and every other thing for the main purpose of saving lives.you should not say that you left because of poor facility, because as you left,the innocent people are here with those facilities which you could have managed to use in saving lives.
Imagine if you wake up one day and not see your wife beside you,how would you feel.that's how doctors are to people round the world so please advice your colleagues not to run but to stay and help the people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana To Gift 300 Youths From 300 Families In His Home 1 Million Naira Each / Interns Needed In An Ngo Based In Abuja / Sterling Bank Interview Job Vs Leadway Assurance Job Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.