Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. (3845 Views)

How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Hello guys,

I am from Zionwol Solutions LTD.
I will be putting you through 4 major skills that you can learn effortlessly and inexpensively and rake in your first one million naira this month.

Until you have a service to render, that you will be contacted.
No serious people takes you seriously, if you lack basic skills.
If you know how to do something well, you will definitely get people who demand that service.
The question is, what do you know how to do?
Any idea?
Any skill?

Each time there is an opportunity to learn any new skill, I always jump at it. Because you need to be conversant in other to relate well.

The Hot Skills I will be discussing are:

1. Solar and Inverter Installation
2. CCTV Installation
3. Satellite TV Installation
4. Intercom Installation
5. Web designing

You may want to participate in either our Online or Onsite Training to join hundreds of Certified installers. May be you are asking for how to contact me .... Just Whatsapp me on 0-7-0-3-6-1-8-1-0-5-3

Each of these skills normally would cost you about N50,000 and years to acquire if you are to follow the traditional apprenticeship method. But we are in digital era, no more boi boi.

Safe time, safe cost and still achieve the desired end!

Training PROMO for September

We will train the first 200 participants online for 4 weeks @ N5k for each of the skills.
We will train the first 100 participants onsite for 4 weeks @ N10k for each of the skills.

Killer Discount!
1. You will only pay N5k for all the 5 Skills for online participation if you pay between 7am and 8am , Monday to Wednesday and send Proof of payment before 8am the same day.

2. You will only pay N40k for all the 5 Skills for on-site participation if you pay between 7am and 8am , Monday to Wednesday and send Proof of payment before 8am the same day.

Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2021
On my list

NUMBER 1: SOLAR AND INVERTER INSTALLATION

Have you heard about it?
Do you know how important this service is in Nigeria
Think of how much income this can generate.
How can you acquire this skill?
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Nigeria is the largest economy in sub-Saharan Africa with a GDP of approximately $448 billion. It also has
the continent’s largest population, estimated at over 200 million. Despite this and being one of the largest
oil and gas producing countries in the world, it struggles to provide power. With only about 60%
electrification, Nigeria falls behind comparable sub-Saharan countries like Ghana (83% electrification rate)
and Kenya (64% electrification rate).
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Despite investing billions of dollars in improving electricity supply and privatizing the sector in a bid to
reach more efficiency, progress has been slow. Meanwhile, electricity demand continues to grow on the
back of population growth and increased local production.
Solar energy is considered one of the main ways for Nigeria to reach its electrification targets. It is
increasingly adopted across the country: by households to power small appliances, in the shape of minigrids powering entire markets or (rural) communities, and by corporate entities who seek to reduce their
reliance on expensive diesel generators.
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2021
There are many opportunities to tap into Nigeria’s solar energy market, including in offering solar
solutions on a B2B level. We interviewed over 50 companies across different industries relevant for the
solar sector: companies that consume large amounts of energy as well as companies actively involved in
solar already. These stakeholder interviews further confirmed that solar in Nigeria is a large and growing
industry, and that there are opportunities in several applications from agriculture to manufacturing and
home systems.
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2021
The demand for electricity is set to grow strongly over the
next few years. Some European sources say that Nigeria’s
electricity demand will grow by a factor of 16.8 by 2030,
while others mention that demand for 2025 and 2030 will
be 77,450 MW and 119,200 MW respectively. The Central
Bank of Nigeria has stated that energy demand in Nigeria
is projected to grow by about 52% over the period 2010
through 2035 – a more modest but still staggering forecast
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2021
Solar in Nigeria
Nigeria has a fairly distributed solar radiation average of 19.8 MJm2/day and average sunshine hours of
6h/day. However, this is higher in the top half of the country which has a savanna climate (and even a
semi-arid/ desert topography in the farthest north), while the southern half of the country has a mainly
tropical climate. The abundance of sunshine in combination with Nigeria’s chronic lack of electricity
explains why many are now targeting the country for solar energy.
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Installation and service
Solar energy installation is usually carried out by companies/professionals that specialize in the set-up of
such equipment. Most of the time, these companies are also the importer/ distributor of that equipment. Most solar energy companies in Nigeria offer after sales services which include free maintenance checks
on solar products while the warranty is still running. The warranty tends to be 1 year on cheap Asian
imports but corporate clients like banks won’t accept a warranty shorter than 5 years
Installation services are either carried out by a technical partner or a solar engineering, procurement and
construction (EPC) contractor.
Many stakeholders we interviewed stated that there is a huge lack of engineering skills and proper
technological knowledge. One corporate solar user even mentioned that their own in-house technical
team was better trained in solar than the supplier of solar equipment. We also heard reports of faulty
installations and sub-standard equipment. In fact, one of the opportunities for Dutch companies relates
to improving the standards in the industry. Especially clients with spending power will require quality
installations.
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN SOLAR

1. Installation in Homes, Schools, Churches, Company, Offices, Markets and shops etc

2. Sales of Batteries, Inverters, Charge controllers, Cables etc.

3. Maintenance of existing solar system

4. Training and consultation

5. Procurement

YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIT INTO ONE, IF YOU ARE SMART
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by krebdawise(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Where the money to start?

Hit me up for your graphic designs, I'll give you the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by billynoni(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
How much is the learning fee? Duration? Location?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by Nehyooh(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Location Please ?
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by DeejayTeeno(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
billynoni:

OGA BOSS I just messaged you on WhatsApp BOSS cool
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by MARVERACK: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Location and fee
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by Sagaciousp: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
DeejayTeeno:

OGA BOSS I just messaged you on WhatsApp BOSS cool

Drop your contact details.

1 Like

Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sagaciousp:

Drop your contact details.

Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ItsTutsi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Don't you have another branch in Abuja?
ZionwolSolution:
Hello guys,

I am from Zionwol Solutions LTD.
I will be putting you through 4 major skills that you can learn effortlessly and inexpensively and rake in your first one million naira this month.

Until you have a service to render, that you will be contacted.
No serious people takes you seriously, if you lack basic skills.
If you know how to do something well, you will definitely get people who demand that service.
The question is, what do you know how to do?
Any idea?
Any skill?

Each time there is an opportunity to learn any new skill, I always jump at it. Because you need to be conversant in other to relate well.

Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by kingjoe(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
How sustainable is solar.most solar panels arouy my area in east have stopy working
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by Africanwardrobe(m): 1:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Op, I believe u scatter oo, even dz one join sef

https://www.nairaland.com/6539320/dont-left-out-make-insane
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
billynoni:
We do both ONLINE and ONSITE training.
Training fee depends on which one you choose.
Link to our website and detailed info is in my signature.
Just follow our website link in the signature below.
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by DeejayTeeno(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
0909-809-2258
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
The Hot Skills I will be discussing are:

1. Solar and Inverter Installation
2. CCTV Installation
3. Satellite TV Installation
4. Intercom Installation
5. Web designing

You may want to participate in either our Online or Onsite Training to join hundreds of Certified installers. May be you are asking for how to contact me .... Just Whatsapp me on 0-7-0-3-6-1-8-1-0-5-3

Each of these skills normally would cost you about N50,000 and years to acquire if you are to follow the traditional apprenticeship method. But we are in digital era, no more boi boi.

Safe time, safe cost and still achieve the desired end!

Training PROMO for September

We will train the first 200 participants online for 4 weeks @ N5k for each of the skills.
We will train the first 100 participants onsite for 4 weeks @ N10k for each of the skills.

Killer Discount!
1. You will only pay N5k for all the 5 Skills for online participation if you pay between 7am and 8am , Monday to Wednesday and send Proof of payment before 8am the same day.

2. You will only pay N35k for all the 5 Skills for on-site participation if you pay between 7am and 8am , Monday to Wednesday and send Proof of payment before 8am the same day.
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Still on Solar and Inverter Installation

We will teach you

-Introduction to Solar Energy
-Inverters and Batteries
-Solar panels, types and sizing
-Charge controller and its use
-Connections and types
-Installation and procedures
-Power rating
-Materials needed
-Procurement
-Maintenance
-Support
Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
What is Solar Energy?

Solar energy is radiant light and heat from the Sun that is harnessed using a range of ever-evolving technologies such as solar heating, photovoltaics, solar thermal energy, solar architecture, molten salt power plants and artificial photosynthesis.

Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by fartguy: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shey person can learn ol dis online and know it. I don't get how 1 will learn ol dis online nd be competent without practical

1 Like

Re: 5 Hot Skills That Got Me My First Million Naira - I am Ready to Show You How. by ZionwolSolution: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
fartguy:
Shey person can learn ol dis online and know it. I don't get how 1 will learn ol dis online nd be competent without practical

YES

(1) (Reply)

Genuineness Of This Free ICT Scholarship By NEW HORIZON / Sanz Energy Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees And Experience Positions / Vacancy For Electrical And Mechanical Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.