Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? (889 Views)

Who Will Win-barcelona Vs Real Mad. / Crimes Rate In Mexico Go Down When Chicharito Plays-cops Plead On Ferguson / Manchester's Wayne Rooney And Joe Hart Put Football Rivalry Aside As They Lark A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? by easyemoney(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2011
just a question for my fellow forumites? do you actually think if rooney plays well and chicharito plays well, they can upset Messi and barcelona to win the champions league final?
Re: Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? by eyoniggar(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2011
LOL, SEE THE HEIGHT OF FEAR. @ UR QUESTION, YES THEY CAN AS LONG AS THEY CHASE THE BALL WELL, THEY CAN
GET SOME FEW TOUCHES.
Re: Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? by switch47(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2011
Yes ,they can. On their day manchester united can beat any team in the word if fired up enough & it also depends on how Barcelona responds. Elements of luck or lack of it may come into play as well. I HOPE WE GET AN INTRESTING& ENTERTAINING FINAL free from wrong decisions from officials.
Re: Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? by eyoniggar(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2011
Switch you are still bitter about something. All this ya indirect statement get wetin he mean.
Come outta ya closet and tell us exactly what you are mad about.

You were never like this before.
Re: Do U Think Rooney And Chicharito Can Help Man Utd Win Barcelona? by switch47(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2011
@eyoniggar
what exactly is indirect about my last post ??  It is objectivity at its best,point 1 [/b]united on "their day" can be explosive & beat any team, [b]point 2  it depends on hnw barcelona responds  to the possibility of d ist point,
point 3 the element of luck may be a decider in the event of the co-existence of the ist and 2nd point
Lastly i am hoping to be entertained by UCL FINAL devoid of any form of bad officiating .  So how is anything i pointed out indirect or show switch is mad at something & how was i before?  Am waiting for your reply!!

Tic tok, tic toc. You can phone a friend,ask the audience , no 50-50 here .

(1) (Reply)

..... / PHOTOS: Mancini And Balotelli Throwing Punch At Each Other During Training / Arsenal Sign Lacazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.