Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. (55491 Views)

Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / Bbnaija Omashola Captured Having A Hard-on On Camera / Man Caught On Camera Sweating On Live TV. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by ProphetJeroboam: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Woman dubbed 'farting queen of the internet' rakes in £18,000 by letting rip on camera

Lush Botanist adjusts her diet to get the best-sounding farts and also passes wind into jars and onto flavoured lollipops, which she then posts out to her legion of fans

A self-declared “fart queen of the internet” has revealed how she has made thousands by letting rip on camera.

The woman, named Lush Botanist, revealed to a Channel 4 documentary that she got into the side hustle after being asked by someone online to fart on camera.

Bizarrely, it ended up being one of her most popular videos and things soon escalated when another viewer offered her money.

Speaking to C4, she said she has so far made $25,000 (£18,100) thanks to her flatulence and can charge up to $175 (£123) per fart.

She said her diet has been adjusted to get the best quality farts.

“Parmesan makes my farts smell extra sulphur,” Lush added.

“But mozzarella gives me those big bubbly farts.”

Cheese has such an effect on Lush because she is lactose intolerant, meaning her stomach has min-meltdowns whenever she eats anything containing dairy.

To make her farts sound the best they possibly can, she perches right in front of a microphone.

“My farts get so loud that sometimes they blow out the mic,” the flatulence-lover said.

But it is not just farting on camera that has raked in the cash.

Lush has revolutionized the rather niche game by farting in jars and sending them out to her customers.

In one clip from the Channel 4 documentary, she also reveals how she sells fart lollipops.

These are created by Lush passing wind on a lollipop of customers’ choosing – in this case a strawberry-banana flavored lollipop.

The strangest request she has ever received was to let rip on a miniature figurine from a model train set.

Lush's farting money-making scheme started after she was asked to let rip on camera by a fan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/woman-dubbed-farting-queen-internet-24842131.amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by ProphetJeroboam: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
I can swear 90% of her customers are men.

290 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Goldbw122(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wetin person nor go see for this life.

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by CHoccolaTE: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Abi 100%?

Many men have very strange fetishes.

253 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by ProphetJeroboam: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Abi 100%?

Many men have very strange fetishes.
This pushes the boundaries sha�

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Aboks(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:

Na true bro na men

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by sunnydike1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol �
Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
She go don chop beans and eggs tire....
With some Orisirisi delicacies.

And na d same mess wey some people dey take disturb better people for area be dis wey she dey take make money.

Una lives mo balance true true

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Lamasta(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
And I dey here dey waste my God giving mess here

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Seniorwriter(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sure....that's why online earning is bae.....when I try to publicly orientate peeps here about the thousands of ease2access earning ways available via the internet / online space some most likely think I'm just their regular scammer......SMH @ such allegations......

Do you know that there is a youtuber that earns as much as $8k monthly by just helping people to learn how to laugh!

I'm working on a process where I have 1m prodigies that is key to my $1 daily earning from each of them.....just $1.....though for now they are just around a thousand and not all are earning as targeted($50 - $100) weekly....reason I'm still patient not to have activated the franchise process.

If you have access to internet and browsing gadget but you ain't earning from your online activities then you are very unwise.
Reach out via the facebook Id to know if you have something that can help you earn online for a token mentorship of $20.....ill charge for two reasons ;
# To enact seriousness on your part
# The certainty of the fact that you'll start earning after @least 4weeks of mentorship as long as you are diligent and follow tasks given to you.
Freestainworld:
So I have been wasting my precious fart for nothing, time to make good use of it.
Do whatever it takes .....earning online now depends on your content and audience.

@SENIORWRITER

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by spartan50(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is madness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmmm..
Tufiaakwaa.!!
See as this sweet fine nyansh just dey misbehave anyhow for internet...

7 Likes

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by DigitalyYours: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Adaorababy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Wonders shall never end undecided undecided cry. How I wish my husband was invited to this trade fair. He can so fart for Africa. In fact, he will so drag his fart very loudly and annoying to nearly a minute making both high and low pitch tones with it. I usually tell him he sings with his anus. I keep wondering how people do this. I always advise him to go for check up that he's not healthy. At the end of the disgusting act, he will say, "no vex, mess no get toilet, you don ever hear anybody say, excuse me, I want to goan mess?" Very irritating act

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by pennywys(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy

You don't mean it

So many ways to make more money only if you can explore......

In Nigeria Buhari and Gumi boys are kidnapping for money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by excomarow(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Just When you think you've seen it all, BOOM another one will just bust out below your imagination shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Odingo1: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmm making money with mess � �
Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by shadrach77: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Very dirty thing! Only simps would be fascinated by such cry

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by spartan50(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
post=105206426:
She go don chop beans and eggs tire....
like Buhari ba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
angry

The world is a very strange place.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Olayinka8793(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Really
Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Strange fetish from men
Anyways, this life no balance at all. Some are paying doctors to fart in hospital while this one is making money from farting
Oga gan

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Freestainworld(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
So I have been wasting my precious fart for nothing, time to make good use of it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Olayinka8793(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Really grin
Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Nonexisting1: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
Simps not men.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by FuckHomophobes: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Just negodu... Nah fart this one use dey make money sha embarassed
Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fatima

2 Likes

Re: Woman Makes Money By Farting On Camera. by DSC7: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
The future is female comes mind grin...

Dem go use mess finish us las las cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.