Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Please, I Need Friends In Asaba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, I Need Friends In Asaba (406 Views)

12-Year-Old Boy Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Ilorin (Graphic) / Sewage Truck Falls In Asaba (Photos) / Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Friends In Asaba by Masterlaw(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b] guys, i plan on relocating to asaba from osogbo· but i need some kind of connections and infos. Please, any idea on price of a single room there or if i could get a befitting job. Thanks a lot
Re: Please, I Need Friends In Asaba by soliddust2020: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Depends on the area, you can get bedsitters between 80-250. A room and parlour between 150- 400k.
Re: Please, I Need Friends In Asaba by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lies!!!

Op for someone coming from osoghbo I doubt you will cope with the living expenses in Asaba. Everything dey but na your money killam wink

If you are not working or have a business of your own in Asaba you will suffer o, unless you are willing to work as a pump attendant or hotel attendant, sales boy or girl etc.

That been said, you will hardly see single room in Asaba now unless inside ogbe which cost between 80k and 120k including agent fee because you can't get any house in Asaba without agent.

Self-con apartment is between 150k to 200k
A room & parlour is between 200k to 300k
2 rooms& parlour is between 300k to 400k

(1) (Reply)

United Airlines To Offer Non-stop Direct Flights From US To Nigeria / Murdered For Four Trays Of Meat: The Uncle And Nephew Killed In Brazil / I Want To Study In CANADA But Don't Know How To To Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.