Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board (583 Views)

Continuously Blinking Orange Light On Router / Create A Harmless Funny Virus With Notepad-continuously Eject CD/DVD Drives / Any Seller On The Board? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by Tolzy11(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
So guys, just this morning I decided to clean my dusty and noisy laptop fan .All I intended doing was just to clean the fan cause it was really dusty but I got tempted to clean the whole board with a wet handkerchief (not really wet sha). So I coupled it back after cleaning the board, when I tried turning it back on it blinks and then off continuously .
Guys I don't know what's wrong and I hope the board is not damaged already ?
Please anyone with a suggestion o
Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by zickko10(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tolzy11:
So guys, just this morning I decided to clean my dusty and noisy laptop fan .All I intended doing was just to clean the fan cause it was really dusty but I got tempted to clean the whole board with a wet handkerchief (not really wet sha). So I coupled it back after cleaning the board, when I tried turning it back on it blinks and then off continuously .
U said the kindkerchief u used is wet
Is it with water or fuel?
Try and use fuel and brush to wash it and too try to remove the processor during the process if it is removable one after that dry it on sun for sometime like
30mins-1hrs after that couple it back according to how u loss it
Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by udemzyudex(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tolzy11:

You clean it with a wet handkerchief and according to you it is not really wet and you coupled it back without sun drying it or heating it for it to dry up properly.

Lol, well you've seen the craze you asked for.
I'll advise you take it out and dry it properly.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by Tolzy11(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
udemzyudex:

You clean it with a wet handkerchief and according to you it is not really wet and you coupled it back without sun drying it or heating it for it to dry up properly.

Thanks I will try that tomorrow
Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by Tolzy11(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
zickko10:

Try and use fuel and brush to wash it and too try to remove the processor during the process if it is removable one after that dry it on sun for sometime like
Thanks
Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by Tolzy11(m): 1:48am On Aug 29, 2021
udemzyudex:

Well have dried it for a day and it's still the same. Whenever I put the battery back and try switching my laptop on, the light flickers on the signal bar and keyboard only continuously please what can I do ?
Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by Tolzy11(m): 1:49am On Aug 29, 2021
zickko10:

Well have dried it for a day and it's still the same. Whenever I put the battery back and try switching my laptop on, the light flickers on the signal bar and keyboard only continuously please what can I do ?
Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by zickko10(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tolzy11:

Try and remove the cmos battery and power it without cmos battery if it did not work
Try again and put the cmos battery back and power it
If it continues I guess u should give it to engineer for proper checkup
It might be a corrupt bios problem I can't say

What is the model of your laptop?

1 Like

Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by Tolzy11(m): 1:23am On Aug 31, 2021
zickko10:

Try and remove the cmos battery and power it without cmos battery if it did not work
Try again and put the cmos battery back and power it
If it continues I guess u should give it to engineer for proper checkup
It might be a corrupt bios problem I can't say

What is the model of your laptop?
Thanks it worked .
Am using Hp Folio Elitebook 9480m
Re: Laptop Blink Continuously After Cleaning The Board by zickko10(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2021
Tolzy11:

Thanks it worked
Am using Hp Folio Elitebook 9480m
Good to hear�

(1) (Reply)

. / Slim Hp 15 Intel Inside In Good Perfect Condition / USA Used Acer Stormbook, intel Dual core, 32gbSSD 2gbRAM 12inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.