Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Actress, Tawa Ajisefini Celebrates Her Husband As He Becomes A U.S. Citizen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Tawa Ajisefini Celebrates Her Husband As He Becomes A U.S. Citizen (742 Views)

Tawa Ajisefini Weds Jamo Mayor In Ibadan (Photos) / Congratulations WATCH Yoruba Actress Tawa Ajisefini Wedding Ceremony In Ibadan / Actress, Tawa Ajisefini Accepts Wedding Proposal From New York Based Boy (video) (2) (3) (4)

Actress, Tawa Ajisefini Celebrates Her Husband As He Becomes A U.S. Citizen by Hugged: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
By: Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

US-based Nollywood actress, Tawa Ajisefini has taken to social media to celebrate her husband as he officially becomes a citizen of America.

According to the excited actress, her husband invested a lot of time and energy into becoming a U.S. citizen, and he deserves to be proud of this great achievement.

She shared a photo of herself posing with her husband who held his citizenship certificate and wished him well.

The Yoruba actress wrote,

“Congratulations on your U.S.A. citizenship my beloved husband ��❤️�‍♂️�‍♂️You put a lot of time, energy ,and heart into achieving this goal�‍♂️�and u deserve to feel very proud of yourself. Wishing you peace, freedom, and a bright future. Congratulations on achieving citizenship in the United States of America ��

GOD BLESS AMERICA ��”

See her post below,

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_7-UEApuq/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Actress, Tawa Ajisefini Celebrates Her Husband As He Becomes A U.S. Citizen by Nuelito: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sorry to say this but if I ever see any small chance....I will fly out from this country.

Oluwa pick my call abeg
Re: Actress, Tawa Ajisefini Celebrates Her Husband As He Becomes A U.S. Citizen by Folabifreeman(m): 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
From the way the woman positioned his head on her breast you can tell she can't wait to use him to Achieve her own citizenship status.

From the man's smile he looks like a weak man who has been positioned under a woman's bossom.

@folabifreeman

Bbnaija Boma $€x Queen, Pere Lick Queen Down Below At Truth Or Dare (video) / Fake Lifestyle Of Nigerian Slay Queen, Slay Mama, Baby Mama & The Rest Of Us / Beauty To Charcoal: Tribal Mark Removal Leaves Lady's Face Burnt