Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) (4548 Views)

US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Third Explosion Hits Kabul Airport, 80 Dead, 140 Injured (Pictures) / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by Stephenszego2: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by umunaija: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jesus Christ, it will not be well with all this terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by AfroMighty(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Afghanistan is doomed? In the next few months half the country will be bleeped...Terrorist will grow more balls, even the taliban itself will break into different factions, that is when the real terror will begin...
I pray the dead rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by Stephenszego2: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
umunaija:
Jesus Christ, it will not be well with all this terrorists.

Amen!
Both home and abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by Stephenszego2: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
All they wanted is to escape from the country so they don't get killed.
Wicked Terrorists still killed them for trying to run away.
Religion is causing more harm globally than good when the whole idea behind religion is to make people respect other people out of fear of a supreme being who knows all and sees all and who will judge all after death.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Some people in buhari's government will be sipping kunu and chewing gworo after seeing watching this video

1 Like

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by Hanibbal(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Islam is evil. Well it will destroy itself. All these nonsense done by allah's boys will continue to cause Islamophobia.

3 Likes

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by Pathokpo: 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by McStoic(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
These guys are really cruel and devilish

1 Like

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by felixnkubi: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
I heard some US marines died in the explosion, conservatives in america will have a field day with this, na biden out everyone go dey sing now
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by talk2hb1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
And They said 80people died, are they sure of the figure
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by sammyscholar(m): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
felixnkubi:
I heard some US marines died in the explosion, conservatives in america will have a field day with this, na biden out everyone go dey sing now
Lol! They called for Trump's head. Now, they are calling for Biden's.
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by potent5(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
This world nor balance. The world is a big lie.
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by 9japride(m): 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don't trust the USA government. It looks suspicious, a lot of propaganda have been aired these past few days on CNN. Why can't the US leave the Taliban to run their country by themselves? Aren't they a Muslim country ready to practice sharia? They just want to destroy that country patapata.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by Treasure17(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
It's so unfortunate. These people hide under the canopy of religion to perpetrate evil. I blame Abraham. If he hadn't taken Hagar as a second wife, none of these would have happened.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by chakula: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
It was their country let them do as they wish a day is coming that a single entity will not be alive.
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by abenton83: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by puppie017: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
AfroMighty:
Afghanistan is doomed? In the next few months half the country will be bleeped...Terrorist will grow more balls, even the taliban itself will break into different factions, that is when the real terror will begin...
I pray the dead rest in peace.
Afghanistan abi kabul
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by Faber(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
felixnkubi:

I tell you.. people are already planning to stage a protest with TRUMP2024, BRINGBACKTRUMP, etc...

And He will come back by 2024

2 Likes

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by feedthenation(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
---Real fight for the survival of Afghanistan between the Talibans and the remnant of ISIS who fled Iraq and Syria---unfortunate they have found a fertile land in Afghanistan to perpetrate their evil caliphate---
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by arthurwillia(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
9japride:
I don't trust the USA government. It looks suspicious, a lot of propaganda have been aired these past few days on CNN. Why can't the US leave the Taliban to run their country by themselves? Aren't they a Muslim country ready to practice sharia? They just want to destroy that country patapata.

Who wants to destroy the country?
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by chukxie(m): 1:31am On Aug 27, 2021
9japride:

Did you see on the news or read on the internet that both American and British troops were out there to help evacuate Americans, foreigners and Afghans out of Afghanistan?
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by 1Sharon(f): 3:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Allahu akbar
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by mactoni91(m): 6:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by AfroMighty(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2021
puppie017:

Afghanistan abi kabul

Am talking about the whole country
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by 9japride(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2021
chukxie:

Did you see on the news or read on the internet that both American and British troops were out there to help evacuate Americans, foreigners and Afghans out of Afghanistan?
[color=#006600][/color]

Fear who no fear those who can cut of any part of their body to achieve their evil motives. Everything that happens in the political scenes are all planned. I believe it's just a way to redeem their image after a disgraceful exit from Afghan. Just an excuse to go back to the country to continue from where they stopped.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by 9japride(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2021
arthurwillia:

Who wants to destroy the country?
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think the Talibans are ready to destroy their own country. I am very sure they are tired of wars and want to settle down and practice their Islamic laws which generally the Muslim world love to be ruled by it. It's only external forces that are interested in causing crisis there. Let the US leave them alone, it's not that hard.
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by yetunsbay(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Hanibbal:
Islam is evil. Well it will destroy itself. All these nonsense done by allah's boys will continue to cause Islamophobia.
for once contribute meaningfully
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by arthurwillia(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think the Talibans are ready to destroy their own country. I am very sure they are tired of wars and want to settle down and practice their Islamic laws which generally the Muslim world love to be ruled by it. It's only external forces that are interested in causing crisis there. Let the US leave them alone, it's not that hard.

But they are bombing their own people
Subjecting women to useless laws
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by Stephenszego2: 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Isis already claimed responsibility.
It's not the Taliban.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by 9japride(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2021
Stephenszego2:

Isis already claimed responsibility.
It's not the Taliban.
[color=#006600][/color]

I thought as much. External forces should just let them live in peace.
Re: Kabul Airport: Before And After The Explosion - (viewer's Discretion Advised) by 9japride(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

But they are bombing their own people
Subjecting women to useless laws
[color=#006600][/color]

They are not the one bombing their people. Taliban is only following their holy book. After all they are other Islamic countries doing well.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Powerful Country In The World? / Thai Soldier Live-Streams, Took Selfie After Killing 20 In A Shopping Mall(Pics) / 10 Countries Missing Things You Thought Would Be Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.