Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .. (680 Views)

Man Set To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses Election / So Why Did World Cnn's Anthony Bourdain Commit Suicide? Get Some Highlight! / Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by bboy07(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: .. by kinglaxon: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
angry and you think suicide will solve all your problems? Go on
Re: .. by Sundrus: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
This ur story na why i dey advice young ladies & guys to dey control their pricks & stop the reckless fvcking... As for u OP, u still get enough reasons to dey thankful to God, only if u fit focus on the positive side of life. No too dey subject urself to negativities.

1 Like

Re: .. by kestolove95(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
ok happy suicide
Re: .. by Babaken(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
And you want to kill yourself over that small issues wait make you hear other people story then you will start taking God.
Re: .. by xpressionx(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Since no one loves you,can't you love yourself? You can only attract love if you love yourself. Brace up man
Re: .. by Totilopussylick(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
If you are a man enough to write this shit, then you should be a man and leave the house.

Who knows you will make it out there.
Re: .. by Ese2021: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
My dear,stay strong for God,trust in the Father of all (He doesn't hate but love you unconditionally).
Think of Him alone in your thoughts and actions all the time- because your dad and your mum didn't choose you, and like wise you didn't choose your parents before coming into this world-Only God did the choosing for everyone of us.
So, live for God only
See those hurting you as people don't know what they are doing in relation to God's ways, and always pray to God for them. See Luke 23 : 34
As you pray for them continually, your mind will receive peace from God and be filled up with God's Spirit to help and place you where He designed for you
And with time your family will come to accepting and loving you. Many are praying for you always. Note- NEVER allow your heart to think bad or evil about anyone no matter how they treat you. Proverbs 4 : 23 ALWAYS
saying and repeating it in your heart will drive away allbad and suicidal thoughts, Amen.Thanks..
Re: .. by matrixme(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
You really need to leave your house and relocate to the city. I'm sure you're in one village somewhere, so these things get at you much. By the time you relocate and put all those hatred from your mum, step sister, and whoever behind you and occupy yourself with the hustle of the city, you will see things differently. Success is the best response. Go and make money
Re: .. by suffering: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
No. You won't.
Re: .. by headbasher96(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
If your people don't like You try and leave them there is alot of people out there that will love u for who u are don't think since u wrote suicide we are going to beg you no way see am from Benue food basket but am currently hustling in Onitsha do u think my people don't love me its because I no get time to check who love me and who don't if I make enough mula even my enemies will love me so if u like kill yourself express road to hell if u want move out and do something meaningful with your life if it is because of pocket money or free food u say your people no like na your nyash

1 Like

Re: .. by Chukwute: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Don’t give Nlanders an opportunity to slander your remains. The future is brighter if only you can overlook your present predicament. As for your half sisters, I want you to know that it is God that calls result and not them. Get the suicidal thoughts out of your mind, it is a bad path to follow
God help you
Re: .. by javaterian(m): 1:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Be strong bro, God is ur muscle, He will definitely provide for u. Just believe
Re: .. by lolu2019: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Go to construction sites.u will see work there.some pay 30 -40k.from there,u can move up to a skilled labour.suicide is never an option.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Single Certificate From Pakistan By Top Law Associate / Boeing B747 Emergency Landing On Beach When Engine Exploded / I'm Searching For Job O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.