Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real (1315 Views)

I Will Either Commit Suicide Or Do The Other Thing I Am Tired / Princess Success Needs Your Vote! / See Why Facebook Needs Your Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real by profofscience: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good afternoon Nigerians,

First, I have joined Nairaland since 2009, but decided to use new one for privacy. Please bear with me. I will give anybody that cares to know my moniker

Please, I want all the kindhearted Nairalanders to look at my situations and render help in whatever ways they can. I graduated in 2006 from one of the universities in Nigeria, and I joined the banking sector immediately after NYSC. I later resigned my appointment and went for my Master's degree in England, after which I have worked both in downstream and upstream sectors in UK and Nigeria.

Recently, after I thought I have had enough savings, I resigned my appointment again and started my personal business. But due to wrong partnership, my entire business and savings is gone now. Hence, my desire to come back to paid employment again and start all over.

Currently, I can work in banking as an experienced Relationship Officer, Sales Manager and Safety Officer in any sector. Please I need a job!!!

Also, alternatively, 2 Professors from 2 different universities abroad have agreed to give sponsorship for my PhD, and have asked me to make my formal application and forward my documents. But the issue is that, I am broke at the moment. The cost of application is CAD$100 (N30000) + N20000 other cost.

Nigerians, please help me. Feeding has even currently become very difficult. Pls help me in whatever ways and respect my privacy.

Sincerely,

TSO (FCMB, 2892319016).
Re: Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real by profofscience: 12:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
profofscience:
Good afternoon Nigerians,

First, I have joined Nairaland since 2009, but decided to use new one for privacy. Please bear with me. I will give anybody that cares to know my moniker

Please, I want all the kindhearted Nairalanders to look at my situations and render help in whatever ways they can. I graduated in 2006 from one of the universities in Nigeria, and I joined the banking sector immediately after NYSC. I later resigned my appointment and went for my Master's degree in England, after which I have worked both in downstream and upstream sectors in UK and Nigeria.

Recently, after I thought I have had enough savings, I resigned my appointment again and started my personal business. But due to wrong partnership, my entire business and savings is gone now. Hence, my desire to come back to paid employment again and start all over.

Currently, I can work in banking as an experienced Relationship Officer, Sales Manager and Safety Officer in any sector. Please I need a job!!!

Also, alternatively, 2 Professors from 2 different universities abroad have agreed to give sponsorship for my PhD, and have asked me to make my formal application and forward my documents. But the issue is that, I am broke at the moment. The cost of application is CAD$100 (N30000) + N20000 other cost.

Nigerians, please help me. Feeding has even currently become very difficult. Pls help me in whatever ways and respect my privacy.

Sincerely,

TSO (FCMB, 2892319016).

A good Samaritan can reach me on 09072173890. Thank you Nairalanders
Re: Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real by Dandanlowo: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
profofscience:

A good Samaritan can reach me on 09072173890. Thank you Nairalanders
Carry chelsea win and with 2k

Thank me later
Re: Someone About To Commit Suicide Needs Your Help - This Is Very Real by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dandanlowo:
Carry chelsea win and with 2k
Thank me later
chai , guy u wicked,but very funny

(1) (Reply)

Complain Less And Give More! / Can A Non-nigerian Hot Sista Becomes A Movie Star In Nigeria Movies? / Where Do You See Yourself In The Next 5yrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.