Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry (1133 Views)

Malami Faces Probe Over Five Suspicious Mega Deals Under His Watch / Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA / Bode George: Tinubu And Osibanjo Should Tell Nigerians How Alpha Bet Was Founded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
I don't want to join the band of those who berate Buhari and exonerate Osibanjo. Making buhari look like the devil and osibanjo as a saint is not only an expression of half-truth but a dangerous hypocrisy. A friend of a thief is a thief and a receiver is as bad as a thief. Nigerians will judge Osibanjo the same way they judge buhari. How can Osibanjo be a Messiah in a woefully failed government? What an irony? A government of pains, death, rogue nepotism, flagrant abuse of human rights and you eulogize him? As a "pastor" and a learned legal professor, he didn't resign. Millions died, Osibanjo didn't resign. Nigerians are suffering and things going haywire, Osibanjo didn't offer solution and he didn't resign. Such integrity for God's sake is dangerous. We want an open-minded person not someone who will watch his parents die without action or word.
Atiku Abubakar made a history by challenging Obasanjo's third term agenda to a standstill. If not for anything, history will remember him for that. What will history remember Osibanjo for? Tradermoni, indirect vote buying? Say the truth and don't bent it. Osibanjo is too weak to be a vice president. This is my opinion. Tell me I'm wrong with evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
He's not responsible for the death. Focus on your President. Yemi is trying his best.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Visocrate(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
He can't do anything assuming its Atiku enhe things for right but this one say him be professor and person wey them say him no get cert dey control am upandan

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by MufasaLion: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Visocrate:
He can't do anything assuming its Atiku enhe things for right but this one say him be professor and person wey them say him no get cert dey control am upandan

His office got limits too, you can't just rule that out.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by AntiBMC(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
That's what happens when men of God dabble into politics. Politics is and has always been d devil's dirty game. You can't serve God and mammon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by drealcivilceno(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hehehe
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
There is no limit for a man of truth, integrity and honesty.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Emmanuelcann: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
No integrity in our type of politics.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by omoharry(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
He's not responsible for the death. Focus on your President. Yemi is trying his best.
He is an intelligent man & has some qualities of the kind of leader we need but he is too complacent in watching evil happening within the same government he is supporting.
He watches bye and says nothing while his boss has continued to protect his killer kinsmen & looks the other way when south west people are being killed . He pretend as if all is well, when his own house is on fire..what kind of leader is that ? Yet you support him and ready to look the other way too just becos he is also a Yoruba man . May tribalism not be the end of us all .you are ready to absorb him of any Blame from the oppressive administration that he represent, just becos he is from Ur tribe .
This is the reason why every tribe has been protecting Thier own little monsters from Thier tribe, becos they do not see anything wrong with what they do or represent.
Osibanjo has continued to remain mute and aloofe while evil is being perpetrated by this administration which he is part off. He has continued to to preach to Nigeria why they should continue to be patriotic but he has never condemned these atrocities, nor has he condole with his people over the various killings carried out by the protected killer headmen .
He is yet to accept the fact that Nigerians have been killed , oppressed and driven out of Thier homes by killer headmen & they are silenced if they want to voice out Thier grievance against this oppressive govt . He should really go back to church as ask God for mercy .
That he is a man of God that is suppose to be an embodiment of courage in the face of terror , or be the voice of the oppress and speak against the unjust killings and the grave injustice in the land ? I doubt .

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
How can we push a failure because he is of our tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by LamidiCownu: 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ibos have started campaigning for the Fulani Muslim Atiefku . Yeye dey smell.

Peter Obi isn't good enough for the top job in their dictionary. Only an 80 year old Fulani possess the magic wand .
What a pity cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by SaiOsinbajo: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Zikojukwu:
I don't want to join the band of those who berate Buhari and exonerate Osibanjo. Making buhari look like the devil and osibanjo as a saint is not only an expression of half-truth but a dangerous hypocrisy. A friend of thief is a thief and a receiver is as bad as a thief. Nigerians will judge Osibanjo the same way they judge buhari. How can Osibanjo be a Messiah in a woefully failed government? What an irony? A government of pains, death, rogue nepotism, flagrant abuse of human rights and you eulogize him? As a "pastor" and a learned legal professor, he didn't resign. Millions died, Osibanjo didn't resign. Nigerians are suffering and things going haywire, Osibanjo didn't offer solution and he didn't resign. Such integrity for God's sake is dangerous. We want an open-minded person not someone who will watch his parents die without action or word.
Atiku Abubakar made a history by challenging Obasanjo's third term agenda to a standstill. If not for anything, history will remember him for that. What will history remember Osibanjo for? Tradermoni, indirect vote buying? Say the truth and don't bent it. Osibanjo is too weak to be a vice president. This is my opinion. Tell me I'm wrong with evidence.

I believe which I don't pray for that if there happens to be one, you would still put the blame on osibanjo like people don't die amongst his people yet never blamed it on anyone. You guys should learn to separate politics from one's personal relationship with his maker. He can't be blamed for all death my person
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
God forbid that I will campaign for atiku but we must call a spade a spade not a garden tool.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by debaj10: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Which church, exactly?
Na shepherd work him dey do since for aso rock?
Who stand beside devil fit enter heaven?
You better change your write-up.
angry
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by debaj10: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
Is he being forced to be there?
Have you ever heard the term, "resign honorably"?
You better stop defending the indefensible.
SaiOsinbajo:

I believe which I don't pray for that if there happens to be one, you would still put the blame on osibanjo like people don't die amongst his people yet never blamed it on anyone. You guys should learn to separate politics from one's personal relationship with his maker. He can't be blamed for all death my person
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by debaj10: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
The depth of ignorance in your statement is bewildering.
Or is it sycophancy?
MufasaLion:
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by stonemasonn: 11:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Osinbajo is not and was never a political leader, he doesn't have his own political structure, he's under Tinubu's political structure. His actions or inaction will not change anything, infact if he resigns he'll be quickly replaced and forgotten.

So free the guy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by lagdmark(m): 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
I just pity Osinbajo, i wonder how he copes serving under a tyrant like Buhari.
The best for Osinbajo now is to resign and earn himself a word respect.
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Guestlander: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
Unfair and uninformed criticism. How much power does he have?

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by SaiOsinbajo: 12:25am On Aug 27, 2021
debaj10:
Will your accusations compel him to resign... No
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by TheRareGem1(f): 5:37am On Aug 27, 2021
OP, remind me how many pastors we have in Nigeria right now and when killing, deaths have been happening in Nigeria, is he the cause of death in Nigeria now? Because they way we think and put thought process to what we spew, one will see it as a one year old thought.
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by okefranci: 6:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Oh my God ! Some people are highly demented ,can you see the rubbish posted by OP ,many were dying under his watch,mtchewwwww, he is only a pastor in Nigeria?
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by tamdun: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
They know what they are doing, they just want him out of the way.... 2023 things

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by tamdun: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2021
Visocrate:
Wetin atiku do when him be VP? He fought obasanjo and he lost, there is no way a VP can fight the president and win

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by tamdun: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Peter Obi isn't good enough for the top job in their dictionary. Only an 80 year old Fulani possess the magic wand .
What a pity cheesy grin
U are smart

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

His office got limits too, you can't just rule that out.

Most of these people no go school now, how will expect them to know the function of vice president. Awon war torn migrants with backward reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Monogamy: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2021
And who dah hell is saying that rubbish.

Where should Atiku return to? To hell?
Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Monogamy: 6:57am On Aug 27, 2021
LamidiCownu:

What a pity cheesy grin

They are just shameless set of people.

Imagine swallowing their regurgitated vomit.

Shame on them for not having balls to contest 2023 presidency

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by tamdun: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2021
debaj10:
Why do care about him so much? Why do you want him to resign when u hardly condemn the bad ones that milking you in your state, na osinbajo be your problem

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Shooyie: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2021
I don't really understand the reason some people are asking the VP to resign, if he does, will things be better? Will it stop people from being killed? Same people will say the "cabal" chased him out bla bla bla. Abegi make una rest.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by BigSarah(f): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2021
Osinbanjo and Buhari are one, whether in glory or in shame. They are one...
Simple, those trying to exonerate anyone are simply myopic and mischievous

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Should Return To Church, Millions Died Under His Watch, Nigerians Angry by Joylove2324(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2021
Children of anger is at it again. Osinbajo is always their target. Even if their local government chairman failed, they blame Osinbajo....Mtweeeeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. / Why North Decided To Make Osibanjo President / Those Who Brought Agitation To SE Because GEJ Lost Election Should Apologize...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.