Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently (63164 Views)

Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by babyfaceafrica: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nansense
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
I just got 2m alert for reading this.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by funshint(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
pyyxxaro:
How would this rubbish Stop YUSUF from being s SIMP
Yousef is not a simp; he's just an introvert.

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by babyfaceafrica: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
DanceVille:
Huge millions fallin' on those boring housemates..

Buh Cross gat vibes and I'm really happy for Yousef getting his mulla steady by performing well in any group tasks he found himself.

See how those hms dey make millions inside biggie's house.
[b]Mai jus see 2M lasan, I don reach Ireland or Polan[/b]d. grin grin grin
You must be joking
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by babyfaceafrica: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
funshint:

Yousef is not a simp; he's just an introvert.
Hope you know their are introverted simps? Anyway he is a nice guy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by wunmi590(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jerryherd:
Cross is really smart and intelligent , he didn't come in with the first batch yet he is toping winnings

Am really happy for Yousef the Hausa boy... From secondary school teacher to some millions to take back to Jos

Lol, baba is not going back to Jos, lagos will now become his permanent home...

Do you want him yo be kidnapped or killed cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by DanceVille: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You must be joking

Lol..... You see me writing Lol for my comment? grin
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by Obynopositive: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
So maria and pere never get shishii.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by RuddyFusion(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
DanceVille:
Huge millions fallin' on those boring housemates..

Buh Cross gat vibes and I'm really happy for Yousef getting his mulla steady by performing well in any group tasks he found himself.

See how those hms dey make millions inside biggie's house.
Mai jus see 2M lasan, I don reach Ireland or Poland. grin grin grin

How will 2milla take you to Ireland?

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by eddykaka(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
Happiboispot:
When I saw this post I was happy, I called my neighbour she was happy too, � we called our other neighbour and she was happy, now all the villagers are happy

I just wanna congratulate this post
bros, how's your health?
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by DanceVille: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
RuddyFusion:

Bruh, na way oooo... Na only Sabi wetin I dey talk bruh...
Find better agent, na hin go run the work stuffs for you. And the thing be sey na employer go pay the agent for sourcing for employee outside.
Jus pray make e work.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by Jonathan39: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
They get Ireland for Sokoto na, beside Sahara desert shocked shocked
RuddyFusion:

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by Jerryherd: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
wunmi590:

Lol, baba is not going back to Jos, lagos will now become his permanent home...

Do you want him yo be kidnapped or killed cool

No be Aboki hin be... They never joke with their hood and community, he go hustle small for Lagos and Abuja, but he is still going back to J town
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by Rahkman: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jerryherd:
Cross is really smart and intelligent , he is toping winnings

Am really happy for Yousef the Hausa boy... From secondary school teacher to some millions to take back to Jos
you mean micheal? Abi na back of microwave u dey watch ur own bbnaija undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by funshint(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Hope you know their are introverted simps? Anyway he is a nice guy
So also you have extroverted simp like "Jaypaul"

1 Like

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by Jerryherd: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Rahkman:
you mean micheal? Abi na back of microwave u dey watch ur own bbnaija undecided

Go back and read what you quoted... You wey dey watch am for NTA Zamfara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by MITCHELL96: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
JMK wey just come now now don already win 2Mil ? shocked grin Omo!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by seyz91(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
He dey your house grin
UncleSnr:
So where is general?
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by simplyOJ(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nicerazor:
Arewa waiting patiently to deal with youseff
grin Arewa indeed...
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by pacespot(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
And people are saying Maria is smart, though I don't watch the show to counter this claim. Pere and Maria are on the same category on this one grin

Sometimes it is not about being loud, it is about being smart inside
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by Jerryherd: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
pacespot:
And people are saying Maria is smart, though I don't watch the show to counter this claim. Pere and Maria are on the same category on this one grin

Sometimes it is not about being loud, it is about being smart inside

In Nigeria if you speak , posh, well, and look good then you are automatically smart.. especially if you have a good financial background

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by pacespot(m): 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Jerryherd:

In Nigeria if you speak , posh, well, and look good then you are automatically smart.. especially if you have a good financial background

grin

Very myopic
Re: Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently by KingDash: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
na wa oh.. come dey calculate people money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Windeck Fan Thread. / BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.