Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Pest Off,fumigation And Detail Cleaning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pest Off,fumigation And Detail Cleaning (1013 Views)

Bed Bug Fumigation And Pest Control Services -chogon Facilities Services / Home/office Fumigation And Pest Control- 08023895218 / Starting A Cleaning Business/fumigation Coy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pest Off,fumigation And Detail Cleaning by jidewash(m): 1:52am On May 21, 2011
CALL US ON 08097312081,08060281302[/i]We are glad to introduce to you Cephas Concept cleaners. We are Janitorial Services and building maintenance Company. We provide detailed office Cleaning Services. We serve commercial and residential building, financial Institution, military, Federal and State Government. Small businesses, hotel, hostel and large Corporations.
Cephas is equipped to serve with trained experienced Staff. Cephas concept cleaners serves the metropolitan city and suburbs throughout the Country with quality facilities maintenance services at a competitive price. Cephas is a favorite of property management firm, government agencies and office managers.
Facilities, office and operations managers have been trusting Cephas to provide quality cleaning treatment, commercial cleaning, building maintenance and fumigation and much more. We are a leading provider of outsourced facilities services with a long standing reputation as a dependable company. Whether your facility is a commercial office complex, an institutional or industrial facility or small business. We offer a full range of contract and on demand facility service (fumigation and maintenance) and cleaning solution.
We serve Aviation, Banking, Real estate, construction, convention Centre, Event Venue, Government, industrial, sport Venue, small to large business and manufacturing clients.
Our Services include:
 Office cleaning and janitorial services.
 Pre and post construction clean –up.
 Pre and post event venue clean up.
 Fumigation and pest control. Junk removal and hauling services.
 Metal, marble, glass, tiles, wood and terrazo maintenance.
Our client depend on us for facilities services as Janitorial and portal services commercial cleaning, surface polishing, custodial and building cleaning in Lagos, Ibadan, etc. we travel far any where within and outside the country. for commercial contract cleaning, Janitor services and office cleaning services, there is no better choice.
We are committed to providing every customer with personal care they deserve and require. Our discipline and concern for detail as a top office cleaning company are at the care of our volumes and it is felt by all levels within the company. Cleaning services realizes that once a prospect becomes a customer you must do all you can to ensure their loyalty and satisfaction. This is why we include in our office cleaning services quality control policy that all customers receive a weekly visit form Cephas personnel. Also, if there is a concern to be address, Cephas will respond within hour. We will work with the budget we agree on for the premises cleaning service you need,and no budget is small. This is our pledge to you.[i][b]CALL US ON 08097312081 or 08028457581/b]
Re: Pest Off,fumigation And Detail Cleaning by nnaobodo1: 8:40am On May 22, 2011
where is your company at?

can u guys clean my place(residential apartment) located at oworonsoki?

Re: Pest Off,fumigation And Detail Cleaning by jidewash(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2011
where is your company at?

can u guys clean my place(residential apartment) located at oworonsoki?

yes.lagos,ibadan,abeokuta etc.call us for proper arrangement,and detail or chat with .us cccleaners@rocketmail.com.
Re: Pest Off,fumigation And Detail Cleaning by SkyeAyers: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Fumigation is important, and every once in a while, you should fumigate your house by asking the junk removal company falls church to perform the service. I guarantee you this is something that you will thank me for.

(1) (Reply)

America, Dubai, South Africa ...... Visa Made Easy / Islamic Banking: Plz, Which Account Do I Open? Al-wadia, Mudaraba or Musharaka? / Nigeria Leads As The World Most Optimistic Country(economic Prosperity).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.