Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

My Brother Is Jealous Of Me, Speed Darlington's Sister Slams Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Brother Is Jealous Of Me, Speed Darlington's Sister Slams Him. (502 Views)

Bovi's 30th Birthday Message To His Wife, Kris Asimonye Ugboma: Fan Slams Him / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Mayorkun's Father Likes Roman Goddess Sexy Picture. A Cross Dresser Slams Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Jealous Of Me, Speed Darlington's Sister Slams Him. by Kayzy8: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
My brother is jealous of me" Speed Darlington's sister slams him as she denies report her husband brutalized her

Speed Darlington's sister has corroborated her husband's claim that he never laid hands on her.

Queeneth Ibe, who is married to Mr. Dave Ibe, said Speed Darlington is jealous of her and is trying to destroy her marriage.

She said Speed Darlington, who is her half-brother, is jealous because she is married and she has two kids with her husband, while he has none of those, so he is trying to come between her and her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgp1Az1J5Mg
Re: My Brother Is Jealous Of Me, Speed Darlington's Sister Slams Him. by daddytime(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Some mothers do have 'em
Re: My Brother Is Jealous Of Me, Speed Darlington's Sister Slams Him. by Jerryherd: 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Speed Darlington should understand that he can't interfere in his adult sisters marriage no matter how painful the circumstances are

(1) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade Makes A Surprise Performance At AY Comedian 50th Birthday Party / Whitemoney And Queen Spotted Kissing Passionately (video) / Igbo Boy Makes Nigeria Proud After Constructing ATM Machine That Dispense Cashj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.