Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults (35949 Views)

Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje / Governor Ortom: No Cattle Routes In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Godispeace: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
what's ur qualification and discipline ? daft being
mrvitalis:

Go read your constitution
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by fof1: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
king6869:
No Nigerian Ex-President Can Take Your Insults Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7dAFvj23fk

HAS ANY NIGERIAN PRESIDENT OR PAST RULER EVER INSULTED AND AFFLICTED NIGERIANS WITH PAINS THE WAY BUHARI HAS DONE? PLS GARBA SHOULD GO AND SIT IN D TOILET FOR RECOLLECTIONS OF MEMORY...
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by esthel(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Werey, no ex president had done worse than your mini god
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Godispeace: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
You see y u indomie children are full of saw dust in ur head rather than brain , drug addicted mentally lazy rogues we have nowadays as youth. Believing someone in govt really order igboho sunday to be killed show how daft u are. however i need no go into further conversation with u , bring ur father into this conversation let me lecture him so he help have little sense in ur hand . omo ofo !!
Sammyramires:

Ohhh really?
You must have inherited your stupidity from your parent. If Ortom's role as the CSO of his State is truly what the law says, then who ordered the DSS that Igboho be killed just for speaking against killer herdsmen?

You guys are just bunch of a fool whose existence is not more than that of a common slave that be bought and killed for lunch.

Una parents must have done the needful and spare the world of these morons
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Theoarhics: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
No ex president has ever been this incompetent.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by mrvitalis(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Godispeace:
what's ur qualification and discipline ? daft being
Immunity from pressecution as a governor means what ?
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Mosesvic11(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
yarimo:
ORTOM is a serial failure just using buhari name to hide his incompetence as governor
And buhari is what? A super failure abi?
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by izunned: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
yarimo:
ORTOM is a serial failure just using buhari name to hide his incompetence as governor

Please, what type of failure do you mean? Is what Ortom saying lies? Are killings not going on without check in this current administration? Please who is commander in cheif of armed forces in Nigeria? I believe some of you that do comment here will do worst than this administration if given chance. God's judgement is coming upon all flesh. This is what I am sure, world can't wish it away including you.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Godispeace: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ask google irrelevant and ignoramus brain in that ur coco nut head shocked shocked
mrvitalis:

Immunity from pressecution as a governor means what ?
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Mcdaniels06: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
ceejay10:
GEJ took much more and never went after those insulting him. He and his wife became objects of ridicule and butts of jokes.

Thank You Brother...

Meanwhile in another News..

Katsina State Govt. received N6.2billion for cattle ranching, while doctors are hungry at home.

Cows are much more important than human lives lying helplessly in the hospitals...

International Passport is now N49,000.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by bejeria101(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only thing that is keeping Ortom in the good book of Benue people is his daily cry about Buhari and Fulani. The man is just doing what he has to do to remain relevant.

I'd love it if the President can double his efforts to end insecurity, so that calamities like Ortom can finally be buried politically.

I AM DONE TALKING

Did they tell you your dullard wants it to end?

Im done talking.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by emezuo17: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
king6869:
No Nigerian Ex-President Can Take Your Insults Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7dAFvj23fk
and no nigerian president have taken nigeria for a ride and more backward than this present one.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
garba shehu dont think that you guys wil remain in power eternally, one day na run u go run comot from this country for your dear life.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by meetirimiya: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
BeardedMeat:
So who is buhari using to cover his own?
Ask him my broda..... highly intolerant govnt. that are afraid of criticism.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by shegzydave(m): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sirjamo:
The only thing that is keeping Ortom in the good book of Benue people is his daily cry about Buhari and Fulani. The man is just doing what he has to do to remain relevant.

I'd love it if the President can double his efforts to end insecurity, so that calamities like Ortom can finally be buried politically.

I AM DONE TALKING
dont worry i pray may the evil happenings in this nation visit your household at large
they keep killing people in his state and u expect him to keep quite?
you and your family will soon have a taste of this calamity happening in Nigeria by God grace
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by ceejay10(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
guy222:
you lie big time, we are all wickness to Rotimi Amechi beef with jonathan,
beef is normal. Did he ever tried to arrest Amaechi? No. Did he tried to gag the media? No. Did he suspend or ban any social media platform? No. Have a nice day.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Arabaincubus: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
No ex-President behaved with indecorum and indignity.

This is a democracy for Christ's sake!
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Toktee(m): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
grin so said a Fulani terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Oga read to understand.
Was meant for the zombee yarimo not you.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by philipstanley(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
I just waisted my time and data just to hear rubbish
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by kelsberg007: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gov. Ortom has not denied his failures as a governor..
Let the precidency accept it's own failure. Simple..
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Cosmatikka: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
yarimo:
Mugu shut up. Same stoopid u opened ur mouth to call on Wike to resign cos dey stole ATM at UST, but u always act blind and deaf to the atrocities going on in Jos and other parts of the zoo.
Bandits will soon visit ur family with d same way dry ve been tormenting innocent Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by BeardedMeat(m): 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
12rev:

Was meant for the zombee yarimo not you.
Even God cannot cure his zombeism

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by gift2xl: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
I can't hear him clear. Someone pls summarize for me
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Aarenaija: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
No ex president was perfect but not as this irresponsible with the life of citizens, so there wont be need for Ortum to insult them in the first place.
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Myself2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
What sort of nonsense is this ?
Doesn't Gov Ortom have a media aide in charge of social media ? If he doesn't, he should employ one ASAP and assign him to grieve Garba Shehu while he concentrates on that incompetent president. Let it be executive to executive, aide to aide.
Simples
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by donjahsy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
yarimo:
Yes because he doesn't want the deadly Futajalons from the Sahel to annihilate his people. You people will never succeed to fulanize this corntree.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by eworo1787(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
These guys hate to hear the truth
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by FamTomx2(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
shocked

Before I proceed with you change that your moniker before Amadioha will fire and exhume the decomposed body of your great grand mother..

Flirty female swine talking, what do you know about politics or you just want to display your stupidity.

Goat!!!

Godispeace:
so many senseless ediots in nairaland . see this one now, ehn !!!!!
Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by middlebelter(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
yarimo:
ORTOM is a serial failure just using Buhari name to hide his incompetence as governor

I feel like insulting you, but I will restrain myself. Who is talking about performance here for Ortom? Did GMB and his foot soldiers allow Ortom to work? Remove security and you have nothing? Today, if Ortom should fail, we shall hold GMB responsible. Please understand this fact. More than 70 were killed in Benue and the president was not only 'happy' or so it seemed, he didn't go visiting until after a very serious public outcry. The Governor was pursued by Fulani herdsmen on his farm and he was forced to pick a race like Usain Bolt.

Tell me if our Ortomatic Governor Sam Ortom were not physically fit, would he have survived? If he were your brother, would you have been happy with what Buhari is allowing in his state? What has your GMB achieved? Mounting debt? Insecurity of life and property, sharp division of Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by Godispeace: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
so many saw dust brain feeling smart here. just look at this one , ehn!!!!!!
FamTomx2:
shocked

Before I proceed with you change that your moniker before Amadioha will fire and exhume the decomposed body of your great grand mother..

Flirty female swine talking, what do you know about politics or you just want to display your stupidity.

Goat!!!

Re: Garba Shehu Slams Governor Ortom: No Ex-president Can Take Your Insults by FamTomx2(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
undecided

Seems you are not mentally balanced..

So it is better you being ignored, cos it will be a waste of time replying an slowpoke.

Imbecilic being

Godispeace:
so many saw dust brain feeling smart here. just look at this one , ehn!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / COVID-19: LASEPA Seals Farms City, Ajah Quilox Pool, Two Others / President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.