Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand (96443 Views)

Inside The Space Hotel Scheduled To Open In 2025 (Pictures) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Python Swallows Dog In Flooded Amassoma In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by bewla(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
shocked

This is how the cow we have in aso-rock will die because of greedness
Him na cow not snake now
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by Drizzy5001(m): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Stupid cow, he couldn't defend himself. grin
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by Richy4(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Read the nonesense you typed below and see if you made any sense, Again, the thread is about a snake that swallowed a cow and died because the cow got swollen in the snake's stomach. If not that you are stupid and senseless, how does that compare to Nigeria and what's the link between a Thailand snake and a Nigerian snake or Nigerian cow?

"Similarly, you seem to be a frustrated soul, did your drunk father not tell you that your mother is still an active prostitute?". - Village People spokesperson.

Wow!!! The moderators here should have written Lunatic alert with capital letters close to your name so that when you mentioned people indiscriminately like the way you did on this thread, people will understand and avoid you completely.

In as much as it might be lonely in the mental facility where you are, quoting and trying to interact with people, I hope you were tied and secured firmly in your Ward to avoid roaming.. how and why those managing the facility thinks that you deserved a phone is what I'm struggling to understand... Don't they know that you will be doing this kind of thing?

Anyone that was on this forum for the first time, reading the madness you were displaying here might think that was how it was...I am so sorry for figuring it out late... I didn't realise that you were not well. I would have ignored you completely... For that I apologize.. Though I have a bone to pick with the nurse on duty in your Ward... Tell me, can u figure out the mental institution u are at the moment?... We have to write to them, this kind of oversight is dangerous and should not have happened.
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by aribisala0(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
chatinent:
Perfect example of bitting more than what you can chew.
Snakes don't chew
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
Richy4:

Wow!!! The moderators here should have written Lunatic alert with capital letters close to your name so that when you mentioned people indiscriminately like the way you did on this thread, people will understand and avoid you completely.

In as much as it might be lonely in the mental facility where you are, quoting and trying to interact with people, I hope you were tied and secured firmly in your Ward to avoid roaming.. how and why those managing the facility thinks that you deserved a phone is what I'm struggling to understand... Don't they know that you will be doing this kind of thing?

Anyone that was on this forum for the first time, reading the madness you were displaying here might think that was how it was...I am so sorry for figuring it out late... I didn't realise that you were not well. I would have ignored you completely... For that I apologize.. Though I have a bone to pick with the nurse on duty in your Ward... Tell me, can u figure out the mental institution u are at the moment?... We have to write to them, this kind of oversight is dangerous and should not have happened.

"Lamentations of a proud and compound fool... Awesome, you mean you spent the better part of your miserable life to type this gibberish, Similarly, your vivid description of a mental facility clearly shows that's where you are typing that trash from...your parents must be ashamed of calling you their child, Apparently, the only thing remaining in your empty skull is absolutely NOTHING". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by iJhoe(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
The mumu snake has been listening to motivational speeches. The speeches never tell it that it won't end well

You can do it, you can do it
See how Motivation finish im life

On its way to the pit of hell, im sure the mumu go dey with half regret say I don do pass myself
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by Pacyrus(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Very greedy
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by kelmicheal: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
E be like say python dey use jazz the day I saw one swallowing a lion live in a wildlife park I begin to wonder why snakes has strong power of strangulations just like that unopposed
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by Dzeremosteven(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

God pls help this jihadist

"The post is about a snake that swallowed a cow in far away Thailand yet you idiots still mention Buhari, Obviously, Buhari is responsible for your frustrations in life since childhood and he is the reason for your family problems thats why you cannot survive a single day without talking about him...Ehya, sorry". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by Sleekfingers: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15970271/monster-snake-swallows-entire-cow/

The snake swallowed one of nigeria , Ist class citizen....
Re: 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand by shantti(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2021
dynicks:
hunger wey get degree in both psychology and emotions never jam you Bros!!

Hunger never wire u soteeh u begin fear say if u carry the hunger sleep, say u fit no wake up again...

E get one hunger wey hold me one day sef, nah im I go sleep praying to see what to eat in the dream, bro, for the dream I no see food chop, nah im I come die for the dream, hunger literally killed me in the dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busted: The Trick Used By The Man That Claimed He Sat On Nothing At Ikeja / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.