Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death (1264 Views)

Mohbad Beaten Up At Naira Marley's Home / Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest / Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Its so sad many ignorant people don't know that intersex and transgender people so exist, very rare cases and gender is not binary.
You will just start humilating someone over a physical condition they have no control over.
Just because i told them i have a phallus and am not fully a woman, that's why they started stipping me off my clothes to see, calling me names am not a human being, am a witch, almost beat me to death till some educated people there saved my life and educated them about intersex people.
Incase you don't know, some people are really born not fully a man or a woman. And we didn't choose to be born this way , life is not blue or pink..
I see videos here of some people with intersex traits and other people laughing and abusing them, just makes me sad that many of you know nothing at all.
Its a shame.

Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:25am On Aug 27, 2021

Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:30am On Aug 27, 2021
.. kiss

Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:01am On Aug 27, 2021
Busy bodies will never leave people alone

Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:44am On Aug 27, 2021
My first time on handcuffs. My only crime was that i was different. Just imagine this ignorant unfair world.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by SocialJustice: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
My first time on handcuffs. My only crime was that i was different. Just imagine this ignorant unfair world.
Apply for asylum to a safe country before you are killed by ignorance here.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by Danjikanbauchi: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2021
SocialJustice:
Apply for asylum to a safe country before you are killed by ignorance here.
this is the best advice so far, black man is a danger to himself. They would have killed Sim if not for my timely intervention, because s/he was different and the same guy she loved and had sex with set her up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by DropsMic(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Intersexxsherry:

You are living in a cursed continent... Find a way and relocate
Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by SocialJustice: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
this is the best advice so far, black man is a danger to himself. They would have killed Sim if not for my timely intervention, because s/he was different and the same guy she loved and had sex with set her up.
Wow.
Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by MilitaryLady(f): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
can I see her picture
Re: How I Was Humilated, Stripped, Jailed And Almost Beaten Up To Death by Danjikanbauchi: 4:03am On Aug 30, 2021
MilitaryLady:
can I see her picture
here is the picture. grin

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Replies Girl Claiming To Be His Long Lost Daughter From Enugu / What Kizz Daniel Is Doing Wrong [video] / Sophia Momodu Fuels Dating Rumours With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.