Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir (47465 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Regina Daniels Bought Cherie From A Boy Who Wants Her As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Paulianfa(m): 10:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
One day he will still die...
Money miss road...
Worshipping of idols, mere mortal.
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Childofaking:
Haaa..... Regina
There are so many things to do with money,
so many people to help, many lives to touch
buying Gold neckless for a toddler is pure waste of money.

I think its HER Money , if she decides to burn it or shred it , its still HER money after all , nothing is a pure waste of money especially when it comes to your child , if you can't give them the world then who would you want to give ? If anyone wants to donate to charity they should but it shouldn't be like they have to , some of these " many lives" that you think she can touch are people who chose to be the way they are , people with the mentality that the rich must help the poor and then they go behind the same rich ppl and shame them
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Paulianfa:
One day he will still die...
Money miss road...
Worshipping of idols, mere mortal.

Your own worse oh , he's just a baby
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

To you now, Regina is the most happy wife/lady. That's how you mislead ladies & send them into sadness.

All that glitters is not gold.

She's definitely a happy mom , there's nothing misleading about wanting to marry into wealth , if whatever condition the rich man gives you favors you then I don't see any reason to not go ahead , the only thing I don't like about her marriage is that she's not first and won't be the last wife , but being a mom at that age is a lot of ppls wish , but money , religion , family , friends , society is why a lot of us can't really fulfil our wish and we just have kids much later. Shebi Kylie Jenner was 18 when she had Stormi
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

She's definitely a happy mom , there's nothing misleading about wanting to marry into wealth , if whatever condition the rich man gives you favors you then I don't see any reason to not go ahead , the only thing I don't like about her marriage is that she's not first and won't be the last wife , but being a mom at that age is a lot of ppls wish , but money , religion , family , friends , society is why a lot of us can't really fulfil our wish and we just have kids much later. Shebi Kylie Jenner was 18 when she had Stormi

Oh, I'm just hearing from you that the bolded got married to money. Besides, I didn't mention age in my post.
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Oh, I'm just hearing from you that the bolded got married to money. Besides, I didn't mention age in my post.

Nah she was born with money and she decided to have a baby much earlier than most celebrities do
Re: Regina Daniels Bought A Customized Pure Gold Necklace For Her Son, Munir by DaRuud(m): 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
EFULEFUS will shout now that the boys name is Munir

Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRvdgDLwwkY

Regina Daniels bought a customized pure gold necklace for her son, munir

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTC4Vgyjyc7/?utm_medium=copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson / Funke Akindele & JJC Vs Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Who Did It Better? / I Will Co-operate Fully With The Investigation - Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.