Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) (55564 Views)

BBNaija: Amaka Catches Daniella & Khalid Cuddling Under The Duvet Again (Video) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Whitemoney Eating From Pot, Playing Around During Morning Workout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by papiwyte(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lazy youths......
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by sweetjohn(m): 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Plut01:

I haven't watch a BBN season in my life and I do not see myself doing that but you see this Man Whitemoney? I like him with his 'I don't care' attitude. In the House so far, everyone see him as one Lazy folk and the way he even take delight in being lazy [as they say] is what makes me like him.

My Principle in life is simple.....If you want to be wicked, be wicked and let people say what they want. If it is food you know how to eat, eat it and let people say what they want. Just do you and be alright.... And that's exactly what this guy is doing and he is getting the needed result.

Somebody that can cook for a full house of grown up adult with drum stomach three times a day is not lazy and can never be lazy. You must be a very strong person to do that. Am not surprised if a man said he is lazy when they have never entered the kitchen before. No wonder such men never appreciate thier wife effort in the kitchen BC what you have never done before you can never understand it. To such men is it not just cooking but they have never cooked before except indomie and watery beans
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by pacespot(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
You no see his protruding tummy, you expect someome like that to work out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by Shakur86(m): 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Whitemoney for the money
You no God kill urself now
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lazy baboon

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by Plut01: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
sweetjohn:
Somebody that can cook for a full house of grown up adult with drum stomach three times a day is not lazy and can never be lazy. You must be a very strong person to do that. Am not surprised if a man said he is lazy when they have never entered the kitchen before. No wonder such men never appreciate thier wife effort in the kitchen BC what you have never done before you can never understand it. To such men is it not just cooking but they have never cooked before except indomie and watery beans

Aptly put...

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by witworth(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
EyezofGod120:
angry Staged / acting show,,who dem dey deceive
he wan win, life itself na drama for live stage
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
angry sad

Let's be sensible...

How is sleeping special again and it made front page
welcome to nairaland where every ridiculous issues make the front page
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by WhizdomXX(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
elganzar:
Booked this space to stop people from commenting

A time is coming_ I'll book the whole front page to prevent yall from commenting on BBNaija news updates

I'm jobless,childish yen yen yen _ ehnn, thank you
You have my full SUPPORT.
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by Cardinaljossy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
PAWG:
Sometimes these YouTube guys should just upload the videos and ShutTheFckUp they sound annoying most of the time
I tell you my brother, so so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by Bngf: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by edoairways: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
sweetjohn:
grin grin cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by Henrydata(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
PAWG:
Sometimes these YouTube guys should just upload the videos and ShutTheFckUp they sound annoying most of the time
you are correct

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by patani(m): 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
PAWG:

You no go lost...you just said my mind ...hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by saxby(f): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
I really like this guy, he doesn't allow anything disturb him. Just like me, I no like stress at all that's why I do all my transactions from the comfort of my phone with the new updated IE mobile app.

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Fake sleep. Fake housemate.

His strategy will soon become obvious.
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by omoadeleye(m): 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
PAWG:

I swear oo.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by King44(m): 4:40am On Aug 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Workouts is A MUST for every Sensible individual!!
Makes your blood flow better, Burns Fat and help in Memory/Brain maintenance!!..
The Organizers of this Bbnaija programme knows this Fact!!

Some Hms like dis WhiteMoney, FOOD/DRINKS is only what they are interested in..
no be everybody like work out I and that does not mean we are not living healthy abeg.
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Useless show
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2021
sweetjohn:
All these fake people callIng White Money fake and lazy are the MOST laziest people on earth. They can't even different between hardworking and lazy. Fake fools

White money is highly loved by millions of people.... The love people in and outside Nigeria has for him is something bad belle and haters can not even comprehend. He is a man of grace. And a hard worker. Many people that have worked with him outside the show has testified to how workaholic he was and still is. People are just jealous that he have in a short time pulled such large crowd of not just followers but lovers

Is that why he can’t do one push up abi shey no be man?
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by KennethEnyi(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2021
You people are forgetting that six pack Dey fear where money Dey so …
Re: Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) by Frenzy01(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
This guy nah cruise grin grin grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage / List Of Top 10 Youtube Earners In 2019, As 8-year-old Made $26m / Name That Old Movie You Think Children Of This Generation Have Not Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.