Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Stella Oduah: Why I Dumped PDP For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah: Why I Dumped PDP For APC (592 Views)

Stella Oduah: Why I Was Absent For Vote On E-transmission Of Election Results / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / Why I Dumped PDP For APC — Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Health16: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Former Minister of Aviation, Senator Stella Oduah has given reasons why she dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for the All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to the serving senator, it is to be part of the process of changing the political narrative in the South East.

Oduah’s defection was revealed in a statement issued by APC spokesperson, Salisu Na’inna Dambatta.

https://newsrand.com/2021/08/27/stella-oduah-why-i-dumped-pdp-for-apc/
Re: Stella Oduah: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Sunnybay7: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: Stella Oduah: Why I Dumped PDP For APC by Benbellamor: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Who ask you ma? Secondus has supervised the exodus of his kinsmen to join a party that is humiliating their own people on their own soil...what else again... Where money goes ....they surrender their brain to money pursuit over their peoples welfare..
Just go madam.. Enjoy your time, but remember how PDP help you in your trying times, when you buy just 2 bullet proof cars for 550 million, over half a billion and PDP fought tooth and nail defending you and and cover you by not supplying the efcc with documents for your prosecution.. and Even though you cannot justify squandering such millions meant for your own people to lift them out of poverty,
..goodluck

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Mourns As Aisha Loses Son / Dangote Refinery Construction Costs More Than Double In Nigeria / Ipob Had To Hide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.