Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Reason Why You Should Own Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reason Why You Should Own Cryptocurrency (189 Views)

Can I Create My Own Cryptocurrency? / Free: Learn How To Create Your Own Cryptocurrency / Ex England Footballer Star Michael Owen Lunched Is Own Cryptocurrency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Own Cryptocurrency by Houston20(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2021
The world is changing at large, cryptocurrency adoption rate is getting higher, less than 10 percent of the world population is currently involved in cryptocurrency.

The adoption of crypto currencies is increasing day by day with sport giant EA sport the recent big company to show interest in crypto currency, before the year runs out we may see Amazon, EA sport, Walmart adopt the currency as a mode of payment, the volatility may be a huge disadvantage for this at first but crypto currency is the future.

All you have to do is just buy small amount of cryptocurrency, and hold you are still in the top 10 percent to adopt the currency, buy and hold so you don't get left out when it finally become a lenger tender in most big nation

You can reach me on whatsapp 07086670665 to get advice on what coin to buy I also buy and sell all crypto currencies

(1) (Reply)

Come To Aufmevic To Purchase Your Marquee Tents. / Scammer Alert - Poor FB Account Scammer / Oxford International Group Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.