Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs (29296 Views)

Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Burial / Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 / Photos From Rachel Bakam's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by mikaael(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!

You are always angry.....You need to heal from whatever you are going through

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by mrsteel: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2021
czarr:
The dead is dead...all these things are not necessary.

When I die in my old age, I want my children and grandchildren to just lower me in the ground with respect and go on their business.

We are all born to die.
Exactly @bold my brother!
This is one thing I admire about Muslims!
We Christians celebrate burial too much!
The only instance I remember burial was mentioned in the bible was when Christ told a man 'let the dead burry their dead', that was to say Christ didn't even place any importance on burial! But where we Christians got this kind of unnecessary celebrations & process associated with burial from is what I don't get.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Adakintroy: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2021
shocked

For person funeral. See wetin you de post. Una own set de una body.
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Exceed15: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!

What did he do?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by davit: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2021
The worst part is even when we start praying for the dead. The kind prayer that is very useless.
mrsteel:

Exactly @bold my brother!
This is one thing I admire about Muslims!
We Christians celebrate burial too much!
The only instance I remember burial was mentioned in the bible was when Christ told a man 'let the dead burry their dead', that was to say Christ didn't even place any importance on burial! But where we Christians got this kind of unnecessary celebrations & process associated with burial from is what I don't get.
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by mrsteel: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2021
davit:
The worst part is even when we start praying for the dead. The kind prayer that is very useless.
Honestly sir!
We are yet to pray for those alive, we are yet to cater for those alive, but we pray and spend money for the dead. I really don't understand. Just see how sound sultan was buried, very simple. I bet if he was a christian, family for still dey plan burial arrangement by now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Abosede512(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2021
RIP Sis Racheal
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Abosede512(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2021
RIP Sis Racheal
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by EmmyNorse(m): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Rip ma, we are all going there someday. Be an agent of love and an ambassador of peace to friends and neighbors for the short time we have on earth.
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by hotseat: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2021
You see ehm, death na turn by turn o.

Once your time is up no matter your status in life, its up!

Most privileged people seem to forget this ugly but blatant fact of life.

Death is a respecter of no man!

Just live clean and let your good works be seen by both God and man. That's all!

Adieu, Madam Oniga!
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Rotadbd: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2021

Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by SUPOL(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2021
U don die before? How u take no
Gentledizzle:
This life is short. Once you are dead.. It's total darkness and there is nothing you can do about that.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Skillsnigeria: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Bishopceo: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Rest on ma till we meet when we shall part no more.
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Mastakija(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP!!!
ah ah why?
He didn't say anything bad na

Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Mastakija(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Aswear na useless uncaring celeb we get for 9ja all they know is to b making more money slaying upandan
Imagine non of them attended

I heard they are all in AY's birthday
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by caandi: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
I think I spotted Desmond Elliot and they were all posting she was like a mother to me.
Re: Pictures From Rachel Oniga's Service Of Songs by Gfskw: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2021
Life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Casual And Wife On Honeymoon In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Ghanaians Are Obsessed With Sex – Lydia Forson / Seyilaw’s Wife, Stacy Ebere & Daughter Return Home After Delivery In USA(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.