Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol (14595 Views)

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Vandals Destroy NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Fire Explosion Averted / Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Damzynee12: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Contact me
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Kennitrust(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2021
The only to have your own share of the national cake
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Boni92: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Good one
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by sylve11: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Very difficult to control....humans. sad cool
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by caandi: 11:46am On Aug 27, 2021
In a country where there’s no food, no money, no light, no good roadno nothing, prices of things are escalating everyday, there’s no futur me for the youths, what do you expect? People are not scared of loosing their lives anymore so far they see food to eat. Look at the price of gas! Just imagine. I’m waiting when everyone finish spending the little they saved in their accounts, then what next?

2 Likes

Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2021
Ceenachi:
Struggle for survival , they are not corrupt
The government has failed the masses

They are corrupt plus is running the risk of setting a massive fire that would kill people in their hundreds worth It?

1 Like

Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by PAWG(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Lagos has the highest concentration of criminals in Nigeria.

If Nigeria slips into nationwide chaos again, pray to not be caught up in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by infogeneral: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2021
This could have resulted in a massive loss of lives and properties. Residents in that area need to be more vigilant and be ready to report any suspected vandals. Otherwise, they might not be so lucky next time.
The country is hard but let's not make it harder for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
M
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by iLegendd(m): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari is working. Everything is more secure under him.
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by loveth360(f): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yoruba yoots.
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by bayelsaowei(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Poverty, senseless governance, reward for criminality and unemployment is the bane that will compel a young vibrant person to blow up a down stream piping.
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by lekspot01(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
I almost forgot that today is Friday until I started seeing those useless 'rulings on how to poopoo and how to sleep and eat' by the pissful worshippers on front page
How do you manage to see yourself in the means of human being?
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by 24brains(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Cantonese: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
DannyJ19:
Oil theft is a norm in Ikotun, as most houses have pipeline underneath them.

Very wrong information.

Oil theft is not a norm anywhere, not even Ijegun and Ijedodo areas. Ikotun never experiences it. It is also wrong of you to say “most houses”. Houses close to the pipelines from Ijegun running through Ikotun and Idimu/Isheri get pushed away from the pipeline routes.

My little knowledge of Ikotun is that pipelines pass through Omoboriowo / Prince Adeyemi, coming from Ijegun and proceeding to going beyond Idimu. Since I just described the route, how then it become that most houses have pipelines over them, with the size of Ikotun? Abeg now bros.

1 Like

Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by molas02: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
No be fuel wey dem don increase him price dey waste so? Another price increase loading
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Can you imagine the stupidity of some set of idiots which could've led to the damage of a whole town.

Tinubu sef!

They are IPOB developers
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Milliozbillz458(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
No be lie.
Solowiz:
Severe Hunger in the land
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Lumidee007(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
I almost forgot that today is Friday until I started seeing those useless 'rulings on how to poopoo and how to sleep and eat' by the pissful worshippers on front page

I can see the reason why you forgot today is Friday!
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by fubsy: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Inferno loading....

I hope not.

1 Like

Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Gfskw: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ehy
Re: Suspects Vandalise NNPC Pipeline In Lagos, Steal Petrol by Sleekfingers: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Solowiz:
Severe Hunger in the land

So na hunger make them go bust Pipeline abi? They are just bunch of criminals and lazy arse youths

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun: Four Suspects Arrested For Killing Petrol Station Manager / BSUTH Staff Killed Over Stolen Phone In Makurdi / Delta Police Dismiss Two Officers From Service Over Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.