Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Christianity Is Like One Big Joke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Like One Big Joke (918 Views)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by LoveKing(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2011
You can say many things but i think christianity is one huge joke or conspiracy. funny how people can be this disillussioned.
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by truthtalk: 8:18am On May 21, 2011
speak for yourself my brother
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by Azibalua(f): 8:44am On May 21, 2011
You are seriously a joke
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by LoveKing(m): 8:47am On May 21, 2011
i guess millions of you folks were busy all night waiting for rapture.idiotas
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by 9dynasty(m): 9:48am On May 21, 2011
@loveking
let me guess u'r one of those that believe humans evolved,well you're right or almost. at least i think you didn't quiet evolve cos you're stilll a[b] MONKEY[/b] homo-loveking , foooolish white atheist wanna be.
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by 9dynasty(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2011
loveking, jokes apart i think your beloved parents wasted the energy they spent on sex conceiving you, they should have argued about eba or rice which was better for dinner or just watch ishawuru(drama),.,.,, lolllllllllll
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by wetu: 10:25am On May 21, 2011
There were also kids in school who thought school was a big joke, today when they see us having good jobs, driving cars and owning houses while they have to hustle to make a living, I see the regret in their eyes,
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by Nobody: 10:43am On May 21, 2011
LoveKing:

You can say many things but i think christianity is one huge joke or conspiracy. funny how people can be this disillussioned.

Christianity is a joke to those (and because of those ) who know nothing about the bible not to talk of reading it.

Instead they follow follow false prophets and pastors and churches who preach the false doctrine of prosperity and heretical teachings.

If people were not lazy and took the time to study and read the bible they will not be deceived.

Problem is the same bible you scorn is the same book that predicts that in the last days there will be an abundance of false prophets and false teachers , mostly profane men and women who are in it for the money and not for GOD.

You can choose to follow Jesus in his simplicity, in holiness and righteousness or you can choose to follow men and be damned with them.

For me I no longer follow men and the doctrines of churches, I follow my bible and my Jesus.

1 Timothy 4:1 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.

Jude 1:18 They said to you, "In the last times there will be scoffers who will follow their own ungodly desires."

2 Timothy 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

Jude 1:4 For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

Jude 1:16 These men are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2011
9dynasty:

@loveking
let me guess u'r one of those that believe humans evolved,well you're right or almost. at least i think you didn't quiet evolve cos you're stilll a[b] MONKEY[/b] homo-loveking , foooolish white atheist wanna be.

And that is your Christian response to a member of the heathen ? 

No wonder the way of Christ is blasphemed because of people like you.

Learn to be Christlike in behaviour.
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by manmustwac(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2011
Well the way Christianity is practiced in Nigeria it is a big joke
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by Nobody: 11:21am On May 21, 2011
^^^

Absolutely agree my brother, its a shambles to say the least, but Jesus did predict these things will happen, if you take time to read the verses I quoted above.
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by 9dynasty(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2011
@wetu, i salute you

@frosbel, really the thing is so annoying some people even curse GOD directly or indirectly all in the name of 21st-century, my bible says only a FOOOL will say there's no GOD,and you say people like me what are you trying to prove here.,if you slap me i bring the second cheek, i think the only response here was your first, the second nayyy.
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by newmi(m): 12:35pm On May 21, 2011
@ Loveking
I have always thought that yoy were no good and with every byte of post that you make l get even more convinced. You know what your whole lif
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by Jenwitemi(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2011
They love being the big jokes because that helps to put them in the center of attention that they crave. Better to be the butt of jokes and at the center of attention, than to be pushed to the periphery of oblivion to be damned to being completely ignored. Even the good old persecution of any sort will do, as long as it keeps the poor christians at the center of attention.
LoveKing:

Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by LoveKing(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2011
Just imagine the shame on those end of the world prophets face.religion is delusion
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:36pm On May 22, 2011
9dynasty:

@loveking

in my opinion, all 9ja christians r d real wannabe whites n all 9ja moslems r d real wannabe arabs. we Pagans r never accused of bein wannabes cuz everyone noes dat WE R D TRUE 9JA. smiley
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by dare2think: 8:10pm On May 22, 2011
9dynasty:

@loveking

With this reply, Can you blame the OP with his assertions?
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by kris2glo: 10:08pm On May 22, 2011
Christianity is not a religion, Christianity is life. You live it. Christianity is the Life of God at work in the human Spirit.

Most people think when you get born again, then everything will be fine, no! In fact it is the starting point of the fight.

The issue here is not what Christianity will do for you, but what will you do with Christianity?
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by Sweetnecta: 11:59am On May 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ I thought the bible jesus did all the fights, already and you are all on big easy, because of it?

you are not supposed to die, yet none of you will live forever.

you are not suppose to work but have faith only, yet you are saying that the 'do' for christianity is important and what christianity will dofor you is secondary.

what is the benefit for the claimed death of jesus on the cross, then? what advantage do you have as a result of this death over the heathens and infidels like me?

how are you 3 Gods in Trinity better than my One Absolute God?
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by KelechiUd: 12:09pm On May 23, 2011
@loveking,Christianity is not a joke.those who don't understand it are.just streamline it with human behaviour
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by Iyineda(m): 1:28pm On May 23, 2011
The OP speaks the truth. lol at haters/sheep.
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2011
@Sweetnecta, can i ask u aa question what religion do u profess
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by jpworld(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2011
Christianity is not just a joke, is the biggest fraud in Africa. Clap for Jesus for defrauding Africans.
Re: Christianity Is Like One Big Joke by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2011
christianity n islam, d fraud monemakin machines aa africa,

d only difference being dat one does it quietly (islam) n one does it openly (christianity),
i prefer African traditional religions, all they ask is aa few vegetables or mebe aa small chicken as sacrifice n dat rare too, cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe There Is Life After Death? / Is Exodus 32:14 A Proof That God Is Evil? / The Other Side Of Religion...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.